a few quick q's

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I'm sure many of you guys here can answer this:

I just picked up some testforce, recompadrol and 6 bromo. I am going to run each standalone first and then stack them after I take a break from them.(assuming I can stack em all okay?)

anyways, do I have to take 6 bromo with food?
Do you guys take your nutrient repartitioners before your PWO meal or not bother because insulin is already high? how often throughout the day you use your partitioners? every meal?

as for testforce, should I do more of a dose than whats on the jug, or just follow what it says?

Thanks for the quick help guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
anyways, do I have to take 6 bromo with food?
Do you guys take your nutrient repartitioners before your PWO meal or not bother because insulin is already high? how often throughout the day you use your partitioners? every meal?
6-Bromo can be dosed with or without food.

Yes, you dose any nutrient repartitioner 15-20 minutes BEFORE a meal (that ideally contains at least 50g of carbohydrates), and immediately post-training before you post-training meal is a DEFINITE time for it. How often you use nutrient repartitioners throughout the day is really up to you, but I wouldn't recommend using them more than 2-3 times daily, and definitely not before EVERY meal (you don't want to get insulin-like side effects - I did once, and trust me, it's NOT fun) - do them before your HIGH carbohydrate meals, since that's when they're most effective.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman