appetite suppressants

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.. just started my long pre-contest prep period.
Really needing something to supress hunger but mainly during the nights. Anyone know of anything that completely destroyed their hunger, without giving any stimulating effects?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. just started my long pre-contest prep period.
Really needing something to supress hunger but mainly during the nights. Anyone know of anything that completely destroyed their hunger, without giving any stimulating effects?
I myself am looking for something like this as well. Im almost 6 weeks into contest prep and my hunger is only getting worse. Im gonna look into ESTs suppressor tabs n see how they work.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I myself am looking for something like this as well. Im almost 6 weeks into contest prep and my hunger is only getting worse. Im gonna look into ESTs suppressor tabs n see how they work.

I will take a look at them,let me know how they work for you.I hear a lot of people say Hoodia.I have tried things with it in there and did nothing for me,maybe get just plain hoodia and dose it higher? I dunno,But my hunger is out of control and it is taking all my will power not eat like a pig.My days and nights have become misrable!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will take a look at them,let me know how they work for you.I hear a lot of people say Hoodia.I have tried things with it in there and did nothing for me,maybe get just plain hoodia and dose it higher? I dunno,But my hunger is out of control and it is taking all my will power not eat like a pig.My days and nights have become misrable!

Hoodiea doesnt do ish for me!! Im definitely gonna check this out and ill let you know how it works. My days have become a miserable mess as well!!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Hoodiea doesnt do ish for me!! Im definitely gonna check this out and ill let you know how it works. My days have become a miserable mess as well!!
Sounds good brother,hope it works for you.If so i will be stocking up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DexC-20 and Recreate both have it in there. It seemed to work alright for the first 3-4 weeks, then it wore off n didnt work at all after that for me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products I've used in the past when cutting to make weight were OEP, Black Cats and VXP Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore. The only product that consistently killed my appetite, especially carb cravings was VPX Clenbutrx. I haven't found anything that compares.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I was taking hoodia at 500mgs and it did NOTHING. Actually I feel it made me hungrier.

You know what did work for me though. Taking a fiber supplement powder with every meal. It did help to cut hunger somewhat.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I was taking hoodia at 500mgs and it did NOTHING. Actually I feel it made me hungrier.

You know what did work for me though. Taking a fiber supplement powder with every meal. It did help to cut hunger somewhat.

Thanks for the info,Might have to give it a go and try the fiber.I'll try anything at this point.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info,Might have to give it a go and try the fiber.I'll try anything at this point.
Also since jello has basically no nutritional value you could add a little in of that made with water.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
good info on here! I've been searching for years on this topic. I've tried everything and am currently on everything. Nothing seems to work

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in ESTs Suppressor Chewables so ill let yall know how they fare.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Spirodex
AppNut Black Cats
ECA Stack

All of these work well for me as appetite suppressors

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The caralluma fimbrata based supps worked well for me
Ha, i had only come into this thread to suggest this. I've not used CF myself, but the science i have read is pretty solid.

Any caralluma fimbriata based supps you can recomend?
NOW foods have (or had?) a CF product called Slimaluma (which is the trademarked name for CF).

darktiger

Awards
Some of these wore off, thanks for the new suggestions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the EST suppressor is sub par at best. Meltdown is ok for some people, makes me ravenously hungry like Geranium does.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so the EST suppressor is sub par at best. Meltdown is ok for some people, makes me ravenously hungry like Geranium does.
not entirely related, but I moronically took 3 glycobol today premeal, not having used any in months, and also eating generally low carb for the last few months. I was soooooo ravenously hungry for hours after, had a double 1/4lb angus burger (hormone free, grilled) with airbaked french "fries" and 2 shakes and still felt terribly hungry and hypoglycemic even though I must have had well over 200g in carbs alone.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
During a cut ill use StimX and it has some pretty damn good appetite suppressing effects, worth looking into IMO.