for those of who have lost a lot of "water weight" at one point..

adamroya

Awards
does it feel like your body is sucking the water from different points (shoulders,neck,chest).. to your stomach? or is this in my head.. thanks

adamroya

Awards
when your body is getting rid of water.. does it collect from different sites and transfer it to the stomach? thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Your body will suck water from everywhere to maintain blood volume and brain function; everything else is secondary. It's NOT going to your stomach.

Wait, I'm talking dehydration. Regardless, if you take a diuretic, it's still not going to your stomach; it goes to your bladder.

Where is this question coming from? What are you doing to lose water?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
does it feel like your body is sucking the water from different points (shoulders,neck,chest).. to your stomach? or is this in my head.. thanks
weight around the abdomen can be particularly hard to lose. It's possible you are loosing weight from the rest of your body and now feel like your stomach is disproportionately bigger. Stomach fat seems like the last to go.

but wait.. i'm also a little confused.. what are you using to drop water weight like crazy?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're losing water weight, then you're losing it from all over. And no, the water leaves your body through perspiration and predominantly urination; it does not go from areas to your stomach! If you lose water weight, you lose scale weight, and once you stop doing things to lose water, your scale weight will balance back out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, you urinate it out typically if it makes its way into the blood stream, then filtered by the kidneys soon removed from the body.

Mike