Inhibit-e Stand Alone

anblic

Awards
I'm 20 years old and am just wondering if an anti-estrogen product would be of any benefit/harm/or just a waste to me. I have over 3 years of training under my belt and came across this stuff while researching. I can't seem to find anyone my age that has logged it or anything so I figure ill just toss the question out there.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 20 years old and am just wondering if an anti-estrogen product would be of any benefit/harm/or just a waste to me. I have over 3 years of training under my belt and came across this stuff while researching. I can't seem to find anyone my age that has logged it or anything so I figure ill just toss the question out there.
you'd probably benefit from using this product after the age of 25.at 20 I believe it would be a waste.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would not be a waste at 20

i ran it at 19 and i know plenty of others who have run at at 18+ too.

Start at 2 caps and see how you like it. It's on sale right now too so get it before its out!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally think its okay, but that decision is up to you. Just slowly taper the dose up, as some people can get dry joints/joint pain, low libido, etc. which is a normal response of inhibiting excess estrogen, both good and bad estrogen as it is not selective.

Mike

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50mgs x 4-6 weeks max for a solo run of it, prolly 4-5 IMO.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Your Test levels are already really high so your most likely not going to see anything crazy as far as results

I wouldn't waste the money

look into a product like activate where you can free up some of the high T levels you already have

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your Test levels are already really high so your most likely not going to see anything crazy as far as results

look into a product like activate where you can free up some of the high T levels you already have
Testopro is really good for freeing up Free Testosterone levels and has human studies (testofen) the exact dose of the study is on testopro

to the original poster I would not waste my time on atd , low estrogen is not good if you don't need to lower it, in fact normal estrogen levels are beneficial on mood and joints, and libido as long as estrogen does not get too high.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

just because they are high doesnt mean that raising them wouldn't help anymore.

Test peaks at around age 25.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just because they are high doesnt mean that raising them wouldn't help anymore.

Test peaks at around age 25.
Overall AIs are not going to raise t levels beyond normal levels,

considering he should already be at the high end of the spectrum I think he would see more results using something to free up the already high levels he has...