questions about con-cret !

supershah

supershah

Awards
hey all

it states on Con-Cret that 1 capsule(750mg) is to be taken for every 100lb of bodyweight. I got myself a capsule form.. and IM 175lb.
Will i feel the effect/ benefit if i just take 1 pill, or must I take 2? How many of you have taken it before.. need ur opinions man.. thanks!! :D:D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Instructions and ingredient labels are your friend.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
hey all

it states on Con-Cret that 1 capsule(750mg) is to be taken for every 100lb of bodyweight. I got myself a capsule form.. and IM 175lb.
Will i feel the effect/ benefit if i just take 1 pill, or must I take 2? How many of you have taken it before.. need ur opinions man.. thanks!! :D:D
Have been curious about this stuff for a while.How is it?Have results been good?Have heard good things.

supershah

supershah

Awards
i havent taken it yet. thats why i asked! need answers :S

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just take one capsule and asses your it from there. I often choose powder over capsule, thats just what I like. I took I think two scoops (@185). Take two on training days and one on off days if you like.

I thought it was a pretty decent creatine product, however my heart belongs to Creapure (Primidorial Performance). On the regular, I usually get enough creatine through my Pre-Workout. I tend to bloat alot over 5g's a day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed con-crete as well, as I am typically a nonresponder. However, my heart belongs to di-creatine malate for creatine