Decapro and gyno?

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I have been taking Decapro for approxiamtely 3 weeks and in the last 3 days I have noticed that my nipples are sensitive and tingling. I have Formadrol to start at cycle end but my question is, should i be doing something now?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that's because it's got 3 methylated compounds in it.

Phera
Halo
Superdrol

Wow don't you do any research before you take this crap? This is ridiculous. What is wrong with companies stacking the most powerful and harshest compounds in a single bottle. I've seen at least 5 different products with all kinds of toxic combinations. This could kill somebody!

You need to throw away the bottle immediately and start pct tonight. Use a research chemical like Nolva to bring you back or order online if you don't have it.

:pat:

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
You need to back off. I did research it chump. Are you ar Dr.? NO! What do you really know about PH that you havent read online? You have a better chance at getting cancer than doing liver damage from a 4 week cycle on a ph. i have been doing them twice a year for five years, supervised by a sports Dr. with panels and have never had spiked toxins or high blood pressure. I didnt ask your g-damn opinion on Decapro, I asked about anti aromatase during cycle. If you dont want to answer the question save your comments.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to back off. I did research it chump. Are you ar Dr.? NO! What do you really know about PH that you havent read online? You have a better chance at getting cancer than doing liver damage from a 4 week cycle on a ph. i have been doing them twice a year for five years, supervised by a sports Dr. with panels and have never had spiked toxins or high blood pressure. I didnt ask your g-damn opinion on Decapro, I asked about anti aromatase during cycle. If you dont want to answer the question save your comments.
Actually buddy you asked what you should be doing now. AND I TOLD YOU. Get your ass off the compound and start pct. Anything, it doesn't matter if it's anti-aromatase or tribulus, TAKE SOMETHING.

If you have researched, why the hell would you buy it then? That's three STEROIDS in one bottle. THREE. IS ONE NOT ENOUGH?!

No actually here's my advice: Run Superdrol for 12 weeks. HAVE FUN. I'm sure it couldn't hurt you anymore as you've essentially f*cked your body into a coma already.

/Thread

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Maybe you should take some considering your 5'11" and 165. I know what Im taking, and guess what? ITS LEGAL AND MY CHOICE. Steroids arent bad for you anyway used in a controlled way. Why would I buy it? I own a supplement store and got it for free! Like the other PHs Ive taken for free, safely, Im going to take this one too!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should take some considering your 5'11" and 165.
It's actually 170 but we aren't talking about me; we're talking about an idiot that takes something even harsher than poison.

I know what Im taking, and guess what? ITS LEGAL AND MY CHOICE. Steroids arent bad for you anyway used in a controlled way.
Actually it's not legal because Phera is banned. And this one is bad for you. Fail

Why would I buy it? I own a supplement store and got it for free! Like the other PHs Ive taken for free, safely, Im going to take this one too!
You own a supplement store and it has this in stock? What is it called? Death at a low price?

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
What proof do you personally have that its harsher than poison other than internet bs?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What proof do you personally have that its harsher than poison other than internet bs?
You don't need proof!!!
You've got gyno don't you? You've got back pumps out the kazzoo don't you? Headaches? Blood pressure spike up? Testicular shrinkage?

I'm pretty sure that's worse than poison or equal to it in some form.

If you say you don't have side effects then I will gladly remove myself from this thread, which I'm going to anyway as this is pointless and it should be locked. Good Day.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
No high blood pressure, no acne, only tingling a bit. As stated, I am under the care of a sports dr. I have an appt with him Tuesday. I came to this forum to get positive advice before my metting with him, not to be ridiculed.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No high blood pressure, no acne, only tingling a bit. As stated, I am under the care of a sports dr. I have an appt with him Tuesday. I came to this forum to get positive advice before my metting with him, not to be ridiculed.
I am sorry about the criticism. I was mainly aggravated at the product itself and company rather than you~the consumer.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible if you're willing to ask...Here are some of my ?'s

Are you continuing the cycle?
What products do you have for Post Cycle Therapy?
Did you run anything along side Decapro?
Any experience with these compounds before?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You weren't really being ridiculed. I can see where Bry is coming from with being frustrated with the compounds itself. Whether you choose to believe it or not is noone elses problem but yours, but he's right. It's STRONGLY advised to NEVER stack two methylated compounds together...let alone 3 in a single pill. This stuff is pure garbage....pure methylated garbage....pure toxic methylated garbage. I highly doubt that none of your panels ever came back skewed...but I'll stop short of calling you a liar. If you're doing these cycles under the supervision of a doctor :laugh2: why not go to him and ask about the AI on cycle? He'll prescribe you something a whole lot better than Formardol dude....

You really need to just chill out and back off, Bry was trying to help you, not flame you. I see in his first response there was nothing harsh said your way at all. You're the one who flew off the handle for really no reason. Aggression is a common side effect :18: especially Phera, Halo, and Superdrol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To add, nothing in that combination aromatizes so its not estrogen related gyno if its anything. Itchy, tender, sensitive nips are reasonably normal with any hormone fluctuation.

Is it possible that there is something in the bottle that aromatizes that isn't on the label? Yes.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
BrYm- I would like to salvage the cycle considering I only a a week and a 1/2 left. I will leave that to the Dr. when I meet with him next Tuesday. I plan on taking LG Science Formadrol Extreme for post cycle. I am running Anabolic Innovations cycle support with Decapro and then of course the typical stuff like protein, creatine, hawthorne berries, etc. I have run 10 total prohormone cycles over the last 5 years, 2 a year (fall and early spring). I have never had ANY health problem and have certainly not had any of the side effects that everyone talks so bad about with PHs.

To Burgh- I did fly off the handle and I apologize for that but I get aggravated in these blogs when people criticize rather than educate. I know the products I'm taking, have taken them before, am working with a Dr., and know my body. People get upset assuming that because you take something you didn't do your homework or research it and that is not always the case.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
BrYm- I would like to salvage the cycle considering I only a a week and a 1/2 left. I will leave that to the Dr. when I meet with him next Tuesday. I plan on taking LG Science Formadrol Extreme for post cycle. I am running Anabolic Innovations cycle support with Decapro and then of course the typical stuff like protein, creatine, hawthorne berries, etc. I have run 10 total prohormone cycles over the last 5 years, 2 a year (fall and early spring). I have never had ANY health problem and have certainly not had any of the side effects that everyone talks so bad about with PHs.

To Burgh- I did fly off the handle and I apologize for that but I get aggravated in these blogs when people criticize rather than educate. I know the products I'm taking, have taken them before, am working with a Dr., and know my body. People get upset assuming that because you take something you didn't do your homework or research it and that is not always the case.

Word...no worries. I do understand that you're being monitored by a doctor. So you probably feel relatively safe, rightfully so I guess. But I don't see how this guy can be fine with you taking a compound with 3 methylated pro-steroids. IMO, Bry's right, there's just gotta be a better way to go about this lol.

Easy got a good point, chances are it's gone estrogen related gyno...however...I know Halo has low binding affinity to SHBG, but I do not know about the others.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BrYm- I would like to salvage the cycle considering I only a a week and a 1/2 left. I will leave that to the Dr. when I meet with him next Tuesday.
Okay I wouldn't advise it but it's totally up to you and you have had experience so meet with your doctor and ask about your gyno problem. He might prescribe Nolvadex or Clomid if it's real gyno so you should be covered.

I plan on taking LG Science Formadrol Extreme for post cycle.
Formadrol would be good to use but if you don't get Nolva from your doctor then I would take more than just Forma. Try some http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-90-caps.html but If you can't get it in time or can't afford it or whatever then use an ATD. (i'm assuming you know what that is)
I am running Anabolic Innovations cycle support with Decapro and then of course the typical stuff like protein, creatine, hawthorne berries, etc. I have run 10 total prohormone cycles over the last 5 years, 2 a year (fall and early spring). I have never had ANY health problem and have certainly not had any of the side effects that everyone talks so bad about with PHs.
Okay the cycle supports look good. Be warned, you may not come back from this if you don't use a SERM (i.e. nolva). This cycle may very well shut you down for a long time. I usually don't recommend a SERM but in this case it's a MUST.
:)

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To add, nothing in that combination aromatizes so its not estrogen related gyno if its anything. Itchy, tender, sensitive nips are reasonably normal with any hormone fluctuation.

Is it possible that there is something in the bottle that aromatizes that isn't on the label? Yes.
Actually I think it's the Phera. There have been some cases of Phera causing gyno as it has some aromatization. Superdrol and Halo are rare cases though. Also the surge of testosterone could cause his body to produce estrogen; Or it could be tainted.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I just got off the phone with my Dr. He stated more than likely my estrogen levels are up. He did say to stop my cycle and start Formadrol. He said if Im still having the same symptoms in a week he will prescribe something.