Empty Stomach?

  1. Registered User
    LowSodium's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0

    Empty Stomach?


    I dont post on here much, but I am on here almost everyday reading, learning... I've run a couple searches and have gathered some good information about HGHuP and Free Test but I do have one question. I understand that HGHuP must be taken on an empty stomach, which is fine, but how long must I have an empty stomach for the product to absorb fully? Meaning, how long must I wait to eat after I ingest the pills? I'm pretty much always hungry and always seem to have a full stomach. I am on day 3 of my stack.

    My credentials: 5'9", 192 lbs., 34 years old
    eat six meals a day, with no carbs after 4th meal,
    Stacking: NutraPlanet protein, multivitamin, 3000mg Vit C, 10g Glutamine, Jack3d, HGHuP and Free Test.

    Thanks in advance...

  2. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Answers
    0


    I'd say don't stress about it. If the product is any good absorption times won't matter. Just take it with some Vitamin C tablets and it should work accordingly.
  3. Registered User
    LowSodium's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Thanks. Yeah, Im not stressed. Just dont wanna waste the product or the money spent to purchase it. I appreciate the response though.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222
    Answers
    0


    From what I understand is that you don't want carbs around dosing this. I believe it is in the neighborhood of no carbs for ~2 hours before taking this as not to blunt GH. I have found the best way to take this is 6 caps prior to bed.
  5. Registered User
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Answers
    0


    I just took a prescribed antibiotic and "empty stomach" was defined as 2 hours after eating or and hour before.
  6. Registered User
    LowSodium's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Interesting... thanks guys.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    I'd say don't stress about it. If the product is any good absorption times won't matter. Just take it with some Vitamin C tablets and it should work accordingly.
    Absorptions times won't matter? Vitamin C? What are you talking about?


    EVERY Gh supplement MUST be taken in the absence of carbs. Carbs spike insulin, and insulin prevents GH release. It's that simple. I agree with the 2 hours before or after rule for this purpose. I use Ghenerate first thing in the morning, and at night I cease eating 2-3 hours before bed, and dose when I hit the sack. It's working great.

    Back to the absorption times: the presence of food slows the absorption of nearly EVERYTHING. Some compounds are aided by the slower absorbtion, like vinpocetine or beta alanine (IIRC), but others will lose all/nearly their benefits from the presence of food, like hgh supps and bcaa's. But that has nothing to do with the OP's question.
  8. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Absorptions times won't matter? Vitamin C? What are you talking about?


    EVERY Gh supplement MUST be taken in the absence of carbs. Carbs spike insulin, and insulin prevents GH release. It's that simple. I agree with the 2 hours before or after rule for this purpose. I use Ghenerate first thing in the morning, and at night I cease eating 2-3 hours before bed, and dose when I hit the sack. It's working great.

    Back to the absorption times: the presence of food slows the absorption of nearly EVERYTHING. Some compounds are aided by the slower absorbtion, like vinpocetine or beta alanine (IIRC), but others will lose all/nearly their benefits from the presence of food, like hgh supps and bcaa's. But that has nothing to do with the OP's question.
    Well sure but the only time you release growth hormone is at NIGHT. That's when the largest secretion happens about an hour into sleep. So it doesn't matter how you take it in the day as long as the active ingredients release Growth Hormone throughout your sleep. You're still going to spike insulin in other meals. Insulin releases throughout your body all day so in your theory, after a dose before lunch the insulin you get from lunch prevents it from working? That's nonsense. If that were the case then the only time you could take it would be at night because there are no post meals after your evening dose and you're about to sleep. But that isn't how they tell you to dose it.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    [B][B]Well sure but the only time you release growth hormone is at NIGHT.
    Wrong.

    Insulin releases throughout your body all day so in your theory, after a dose before lunch the insulin you get from lunch prevents it from working?
    Correct.
  10. Registered User
    Exercise123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    Insulin begins to rise shortly after it has reached baseline levels (fasting insulin levels). There is a limited time window when insulin is low and continues to stay low. Since this rollercoaster effect takes place 2-3 hours after a meal, i would recommend taking the supplement 2 hours after a complex carbohydrate meal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. take on empty stomach
    By manosduras in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. ZMK and the empty stomach...
    By rxp1997 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:56 AM
  3. sd on empty stomach?
    By dess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in