Top fat loss supp / PH cycle.

Dubcat59

Awards
Hi everyone (Sorry for the length, it's pretty important to know before answering though),

I am brand new to the board but would like to say that I know what I'm doing and how my body works (At least better than some people on here and other forums). I am 21, and a college football player. In High School (Glory days) I played tight end and D-end at 6'6 230 (8-10% BF). I worked out for about 3 or 4 hours a day, sometimes running up to 5-7 miles after hitting the gym. I got to school and stayed at my position for a year and then was struck with a dilemma. Play behind people until I was a 4th or 5th year, or start for 3 years at Offensive line... I now weigh close to 290, I think you know what I chose.

Right now I'm about start preparing for my 3rd, 4th, and 5th year and want to be "That guy". Up until this point I have always lived up the college experience, I'm positive that part of the weight gain is strictly related to drinking and late night snacks after uhm... homework :laugh: But now I am trying to right my ship and become everything I am picturing myself as.

This is where you guys come in. I've tried everything from NOXplode as a kid (14/15) and even took a PH cycle (Too early... I know) but now I feel like my body is coming into itself and I want to get on a fat burner and a PH to lean out and increase my mass. I have my diet in really good order, and have already started to cut drinking out of my life in preparation to take a cycle. I have the dedication, right now i'm just curious about which supplements the board feels are most productive.

Any advice is appreciated,

Thank you!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Make sure first what you will be tested for and what things are banned in whatever division you are playing in. Being a lean beast will mean nothing if you get tested and fail

Dubcat59

Awards
I'm not concerned about testing, to be completely honest. As F*cked up as it sounds it's a common occurence for guys to be on stuff far more intense than a PH cycle. In D1 they test for pretty much everything so guys smoking weed to guys with full on cycles can all fail.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
DCP with OEP or ECA is a great fat loss combo. BTW, I feel your pain ! I had to choose between cutting and playing outside backer or gaining and being a nose tackle (in a 3-4 D). My dumb a$$ chose to be a NT LOL. I ballooned to 330 at one point ! ! ! ****ing Newcastle LOL !