WTF Primordial Performance!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

WTF Primordial Performance!!!

..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!!

I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

So this thread was made to address a few things in case anyone was wondering:

1. TCF-1 tastes freaking great
    2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
    3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

That is all.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post

2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
    3. ...So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.
    Thanks for your feedback Let us know how it goes when you've FINISHED the bottle!

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Very clever title OP..now everyone will be forced to click on it..

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I totally clicked!! Sounds like something I could talk the g/f into buying for me.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!!

I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

That is all.

Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dueces138 View Post
    I totally clicked!! Sounds like something I could talk the g/f into buying for me.
    Wow you've got exact same stats as OP too.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like the title should mean: Want To F*ck! Good stuff Tbar
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome feedback brother!!! We love hearing feedback like this!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Wow you've got exact same stats as OP too.
    Yea havent updated for a while. Im up to 196 now same BF%
  11. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=Delta Force;2593584]clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

Totally got me... I was like "what, whose gottta problem with PP!".. Lol. Nicely done. Great feedback.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol!

-John
    Hehe he sure did, but didn't he complain about a bit of stomach issues later that day? :P
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Not stomach...splitting headache!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback.
    No you really can't go wrong with PP products. Thanks for your kind words bud .

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I know how you feel bro. I love the taste of the stuff too. But I'm a grape fanatic.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol @ sweet nectar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

I knew this was going to be a good thread...that is why I clicked it. Even if the thread was negative I was ready to have some fun

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

haha I'm glad the title did its job then... prophylactics?! Condoms?!

To quote Rocky Balboa in Rocky II:

Gazo: How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.
    Rocky Balboa: Condominiums?
    Gazo: Yeah, condominiums.
    Rocky Balboa: I never use 'em.

bahaha but seriously, I'll definitely be bumping this here thread in a few weeks to give y'all an update on my progress. The lady has her little 'friend' for a bit so I'm afraid I might erupt like Mount Mattsuvius!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.
    headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?
    nope, was running solo, at only two a day, one in a.m. one in p.m.

had constant headache for the whole week

only other stuff i am taking is fish oil, co-q 10, hawethorne berry and multi vitamin, which i have been taking everyday for a year or so.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I must have been gone a while. All the APPNUTT reps are Now PP reps??
  25. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I must have been gone a while. All the APPNUTT reps are Now PP reps??
    Nope, just a couple of 'em.

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Registered User
    Answers

thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.
  27. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCream View Post
    thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.
    Form is pretty nasty stuff to begin with. I haven't used straight DAA, but being an amino acid salt, it's flavor is probably easier to mask.

***NOW @ NP***
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

So I figured while I wait for the skinny punk to finish curling in the squat rack I'd update y'all on a funny coincidence(?) that happened today.... Okay, So today was dress down/wear phillies gear to work day (in honor of the playoffs ) and I walk in to my bosses office and I notice he and I are standing eye to eye. He noticed too and commented on it. Now it's weird cuz I'm usually 2 inches shorter in my work shoes which have a much bigger heel than the regular nikes I was in today. Ok, no biggie... So a few hours later I meet my gf for lunch and immediately as we're hugging she says 'you seek extra tall today'. Weird huh? Then at the gym I meet a buddy of mine who's a solid 6' feet tall and we were just about eye to rye and I'm a weak 5'10.

Now I'm no doctor but it appears as though the combination of tcf-1 & erase has either A) made me taller OR 2) it's giving the illusion that I'm taller. Either way I can't complain

Oh yea, 12 days in and my strength is way up, on my hypertrophy upper day I tossed up 75'sx12 like it was nothing. Other noticeables would be my arms are clearly leaner and my gf walks like she just got done competing in the Kentucky Derby.

Time to squat, see y'all in a bit!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just a heads-up:

The Future of Primordial Performance

-John

Legendary

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.... that my friend is fantastic news!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.... that my friend is fantastic news!
    Indeed it is my friend. This is just the beginning....

-John

Legendary

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to bump this again just to give y'al an after the weekend update...

So the weekends are when I typically go a little off my diet but this weekend I went waaaaay overboard! I had a birthday party Friday night, a wedding Saturday and the birds game on Sunday. So Friday night wasn't too terrible, my diet was solid but I did have a few more beers than I should have. Saturday morning diet started out but of course, the open bar and large selection of foods throughout the reception, coupled with 2 am slices of pizza wasn't the best decision. Then Sunday for the Eagles game (I know, I know, I don't want to talk about it!!) I enjoyed mini sliders, pizza, smoked beef brisket, soft pretzels, taco dip and pulled pork sandwiches!

Basically the reason I wanted to tell you all of this was because normally after a binge like that I'm bloated as all hell come today. But I'm still as lean as I was when I woke up Friday morning. I do believe it has to do with the Erase/TCF-1 combo... I believe the Erase is helping my midsection not be as affected by every last calorie I consume as it normally would.

So in summary - the combo continues to impress me, and I've got 6 more weeks to go, muahaha.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Just getting started with a Erase/Alpha T-2/OxyElitePro stack. Would throwing in some TCF-1 be overkill or a compliment to the stack?

Also, how are you dosing the TCF-1? Are you doing the 12 on, 12 off?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tcf-1 would definitely compliment that and you'd have have one he'll of a recoup stack IMO. I'm siding 12 on 12 off only because I wanted to stretch the bottle out. If I had the $ I would've ran 2 bottles back to back. But I should warn you; the taste of tcf-1 may result in addiction and the violent urge to chug it all at once! I looove the taste!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the input. Glad there is a LiquaVade out there that goes down easy. I did a cycle of TrenLV and that taste was God awful.

So you're saying there would be no issues running 2 bottles (48 days) of TCF-1 consecutively?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDraven View Post
    Thanks for the input. Glad there is a LiquaVade out there that goes down easy. I did a cycle of TrenLV and that taste was God awful.

So you're saying there would be no issues running 2 bottles (48 days) of TCF-1 consecutively?
    I don't personally know the effects of running DAA for that long but there are a few guys on this board who have been on it for a few months straight with no reported problems. Hopefully they'll see this, come in and give their input. I'm pretty sure that Primordial only suggests the 12 on 12 off dosing scheme because that's what the parameters that were used in the initial study were.
  37. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

I've seen some guys mention prostate issues with extended DAA use, so if you go that route, I'd have some stinging nettle on hand, just in case.

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I've seen some guys mention prostate issues with extended DAA use, so if you go that route, I'd have some stinging nettle on hand, just in case.
    Even more of a reason to stack it with AX.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I just took my second serving of TCF-1 and I have to agree that it's delicious. It makes me want to drink the whole bottle.
  40. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Even more of a reason to stack it with AX.
    Absolutely, that would be a great stack.

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance
    By bengelha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log
    By chuebner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32