WTF Primordial Performance!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. WTF Primordial Performance!!!


    ..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!!

    I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

    Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

    So this thread was made to address a few things in case anyone was wondering:

    1. TCF-1 tastes freaking great
    2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
    3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

    That is all.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    So this thread was made to address a few things in case anyone was wondering:

    1. TCF-1 tastes freaking great
    2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
    3. ...So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.
    Thanks for your feedback Let us know how it goes when you've FINISHED the bottle!

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Very clever title OP..now everyone will be forced to click on it..


  4. I totally clicked!! Sounds like something I could talk the g/f into buying for me.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    ..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!!

    I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

    Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

    So this thread was made to address a few things in case anyone was wondering:

    1. TCF-1 tastes freaking great
    2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
    3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

    That is all.

    Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

    Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dueces138 View Post
    I totally clicked!! Sounds like something I could talk the g/f into buying for me.
    Wow you've got exact same stats as OP too.

  7. Seems like the title should mean: Want To F*ck! Good stuff Tbar
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Awesome feedback brother!!! We love hearing feedback like this!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Wow you've got exact same stats as OP too.
    Yea havent updated for a while. Im up to 196 now same BF%

  10. clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

    Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback.

  11. [QUOTE=Delta Force;2593584]clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

    Totally got me... I was like "what, whose gottta problem with PP!".. Lol. Nicely done. Great feedback.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

    Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol!



    -John
    Hehe he sure did, but didn't he complain about a bit of stomach issues later that day? :P

  13. Not stomach...splitting headache!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP

    Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback.
    No you really can't go wrong with PP products. Thanks for your kind words bud .

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  15. Lol I know how you feel bro. I love the taste of the stuff too. But I'm a grape fanatic.

  16. lol @ sweet nectar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

    Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

    Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics.
    I knew this was going to be a good thread...that is why I clicked it. Even if the thread was negative I was ready to have some fun

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

    Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics.
    haha I'm glad the title did its job then... prophylactics?! Condoms?!

    To quote Rocky Balboa in Rocky II:

    Gazo: How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.
    Rocky Balboa: Condominiums?
    Gazo: Yeah, condominiums.
    Rocky Balboa: I never use 'em.

    bahaha but seriously, I'll definitely be bumping this here thread in a few weeks to give y'all an update on my progress. The lady has her little 'friend' for a bit so I'm afraid I might erupt like Mount Mattsuvius!

  20. you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.
    headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?
    nope, was running solo, at only two a day, one in a.m. one in p.m.

    had constant headache for the whole week

    only other stuff i am taking is fish oil, co-q 10, hawethorne berry and multi vitamin, which i have been taking everyday for a year or so.

  23. I must have been gone a while. All the APPNUTT reps are Now PP reps??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I must have been gone a while. All the APPNUTT reps are Now PP reps??
    Nope, just a couple of 'em.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DavidCream View Post
    thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.
    Form is pretty nasty stuff to begin with. I haven't used straight DAA, but being an amino acid salt, it's flavor is probably easier to mask.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. So I figured while I wait for the skinny punk to finish curling in the squat rack I'd update y'all on a funny coincidence(?) that happened today.... Okay, So today was dress down/wear phillies gear to work day (in honor of the playoffs ) and I walk in to my bosses office and I notice he and I are standing eye to eye. He noticed too and commented on it. Now it's weird cuz I'm usually 2 inches shorter in my work shoes which have a much bigger heel than the regular nikes I was in today. Ok, no biggie... So a few hours later I meet my gf for lunch and immediately as we're hugging she says 'you seek extra tall today'. Weird huh? Then at the gym I meet a buddy of mine who's a solid 6' feet tall and we were just about eye to rye and I'm a weak 5'10.


    Now I'm no doctor but it appears as though the combination of tcf-1 & erase has either A) made me taller OR 2) it's giving the illusion that I'm taller. Either way I can't complain

    Oh yea, 12 days in and my strength is way up, on my hypertrophy upper day I tossed up 75'sx12 like it was nothing. Other noticeables would be my arms are clearly leaner and my gf walks like she just got done competing in the Kentucky Derby.

    Time to squat, see y'all in a bit!

  28. Just a heads-up:

    The Future of Primordial Performance










    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.... that my friend is fantastic news!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance
    By bengelha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log
    By chuebner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in