DAA...how do YOU dose it?

jshin

Awards
Title says it all...i'm thinking of using it as a stand alone product or possible with natty test boosting stack. Also do you guys worry about prolactin? I'm going through other threads and it seems like DAA can raise prolactin levels in the body?

How does 12 days on to 12 days off compare to just running straight through?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
3 grams per day, 12 days on/off 4 me. a little l-dopa at night and running an anti-e and you got a nice stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself would run it strait, the prolactin control and anti-e is a good choice though. I usualy split the doses up 1 am and 1 pre workout.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I myself would run it strait, the prolactin control and anti-e is a good choice though. I usualy split the doses up 1 am and 1 pre workout.
curious why you would prefer running it straight?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious why you would prefer running it straight?
The studies were only run for 12 days, so thats where the 12 on 12 off come from, with the way i look at it, why would you cut something good off and have to start over. There has been no ill effects reported for going longer then 12 days and i felt i was still seeing the positive benefits.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been on it for 40 days straight.

the 12 day study was just a 12 day study, the same even suggested to consume DAA for 90.

people take it straight because it works.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
The studies were only run for 12 days, so thats where the 12 on 12 off come from, with the way i look at it, why would you cut something good off and have to start over. There has been no ill effects reported for going longer then 12 days and i felt i was still seeing the positive benefits.
Oh got ya, I thought you were saying you would prefer to take it solo, rather than with an anti e and cort control.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been on it for 40 days straight.

the 12 day study was just a 12 day study, the same even suggested to consume DAA for 90.

people take it straight because it works.
But do you think your body would "get used to it" after a while? Or does DAA stay potent in any duration?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
But do you think your body would "get used to it" after a while? Or does DAA stay potent in any duration?
i ran it for 2 months, i think i got used to it a little near the end of that. i seem to be super responsive the first few days taking it, tho. 3g/day is a good dose. running it in pct now at 6 grams for the first week

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may, or may not, or it may differ between users...

without more research it is impossible to know. if i said i "feel" it, it really doesnt mean anything. you need blood testing to know for sure.

i usually take chances and experiment a little, but im an experienced supplement user and am comfortable with what im doing.

im stopping at the 48 day mark however, since ill be all out of it anyways and doing other things.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. What about strength gains. That would be a tell-tale sign that it's working. Have you experienced any past the 12 day mark? Of course if you're running other supplements I guess it's still hard to know. I guess the only way would be to get bloodwork done at the 12 day mark and bloodwork done at other marks (24, 36, 48, etc.) running it straight solo. Anybody done this lol?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
3 grams per day, 12 days on/off 4 me. a little l-dopa at night and running an anti-e and you got a nice stack.
Nice... this seems like a nice stack I have to try... currently running a cycle for 2 more weeks... would this be good to start during PCT or afterwords?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. What about strength gains. That would be a tell-tale sign that it's working. Have you experienced any past the 12 day mark? Of course if you're running other supplements I guess it's still hard to know. I guess the only way would be to get bloodwork done at the 12 day mark and bloodwork done at other marks (24, 36, 48, etc.) running it straight solo. Anybody done this lol?
im taking DAA for a cut, not for power and muscle building so i cannot say.

i dont think i really started feeling any performance enhancing until after the 2 week mark so i have no regrets going beyond 12 days.

some people have taken DAA for over 6 months now and i even know a guy i think he has been on it for over a year and he is a major supplement developer.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people have taken DAA for over 6 months now and i even know a guy i think he has been on it for over a year and he is a major supplement developer.
Wow.. If it's still working after a year of straight use I'm sold. I wonder how this would affect people on test cyp or TRT. Maybe this could pose as a substitute.

I'd love to see some real long term studies on DAA. That would be interesting. DAA~The Holy Grail of Natural Testosterone Enhancement

jshin

Awards
For those of you running straight are you worried about prolactin control? Or estrogen control? What are your protocols for solo runs?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. If it's still working after a year of straight use I'm sold. I wonder how this would affect people on test cyp or TRT. Maybe this could pose as a substitute.

I'd love to see some real long term studies on DAA. That would be interesting. DAA~The Holy Grail of Natural Testosterone Enhancement
i dont think it will ever become a substitute for trt precription medicines

IF one poster knows someone who has been on it a year, how come we are just hearing about it now?

i also think this estrogen /prolactin business is over reaction

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Nice... this seems like a nice stack I have to try... currently running a cycle for 2 more weeks... would this be good to start during PCT or afterwords?
I'd def put the DAA in PCT.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
3 grams per day,
Is that divided doses? If so, how? Is it on an empty stomach or is it OK mixed with other bulk powders? Before or after training?

I have some coming and can't wait after everything I have been hearing!

Thanks in advance to the brahs that answer for me.

jshin

Awards
Great replies bros, the reason i'm asking this question is because I am coming off a 6 wk run with 6 bromo @ 75mg a week. I don't know if it is mental or not but i'm feeling slightly shut down. I was thinking of using DAA as a natty test booster but I am worried about the side effects (Prolactin, raising estrogen...i'd rather not run another AI till later)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you running straight are you worried about prolactin control? Or estrogen control? What are your protocols for solo runs?
it shouldnt be a concernt, as long as test goes up, higher estrogen levels will be beneficial for you. its another thing if test production decreased or remained level and then estrogen was risen.

it wont be a substitute, but you can always stack it for a possible higher increase in test if you want it.

im sure you will see more on DAA in the future, just takes time. in the meantime i think 60-90 day cycles are adequate.

Fr0st

Awards
What DAA are you guys using? Nutra's bulk powder or do you have any other recommendations?

and for anyone wondering about cycle length, this quote is from Eric, the owner of primordial performance: "At this point I believe it is safe to run TCF-1 for 4-6 weeks continuously. I have not been able to find any data to the contrary."

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What DAA are you guys using? Nutra's bulk powder or do you have any other recommendations?

and for anyone wondering about cycle length, this quote is from Eric, the owner of primordial performance: "At this point I believe it is safe to run TCF-1 for 4-6 weeks continuously. I have not been able to find any data to the contrary."
E-pharm's TestForce 2 is what I'm going to use. After all they started the whole DAA thing (I think).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been using TCF-1, im interested in Testforce 2 but i wanna see how peoples stomaches come out with it. i really dont feel like having any stomach issues. TCF-1 has treated me very kindly.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been using TCF-1, im interested in Testforce 2 but i wanna see how peoples stomaches come out with it. i really dont feel like having any stomach issues. TCF-1 has treated me very kindly.
Yeah I know what you mean. I'd like to see some test results of this new enzyme to see what kind of effects it really has on DAA.

You can't beat TCF-1's taste either lol.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i recommend getting the bulk DAA personally. good price and effective. no need to sweeten up the taste when it's not even bad to begin with imo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think it will ever become a substitute for trt precription medicines

IF one poster knows someone who has been on it a year, how come we are just hearing about it now?

i also think this estrogen /prolactin business is over reaction
I think Dr. D said he'd been on it for at least 6 months in more then one daa thread... Dunno bout a year though....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just take spoonful out of my kilo daily. Pretty scientific :D
Used it for long stretches and seems to get better after the coveted 12 day mark so I suggest longer cycles.
Also I haven't had one single problem with estrogen nor prolactin. Adding those extras will help give an additive effect but is not something to worry about.

JoeHT

Awards
I've been doing TCF-1 for a while and it works great. But I'm thinking about switching to bulk DAA since it's cheaper. Anyone tried both TCF-1 & Bulk DAA? how do they compare?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I think Dr. D said he'd been on it for at least 6 months in more then one daa thread... Dunno bout a year though....
You mean Patrick Arnold I believe. He has been on it since the beginning of the year.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been out of the gym for just over a month now after shoulder surgery.. Two weeks after the surgery, I was back on my bulk DAA.. I just like the way it makes me feel throughout the day.. What it does for me in the sack doesn't hurt either!!

I take about 3.5g once a day each morning w/ a glass of water. I'll def be buying more. I have all kinds of 6-bromo that I've considered running w/ it when I'm able to get back in the gym. Hell, I have all kinds of stuff that I've been stocking up on since I got cut open!:afro:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ enchanced, why not break that does up over the day?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D had an idea that the three grams a day may only be neccesary during a loading phase, afte which one could lower their dosage. This is appealing considering the exitotoxicity concern surrounding the product.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D had an idea that the three grams a day may only be neccesary during a loading phase, afte which one could lower their dosage. This is appealing considering the exitotoxicity concern surrounding the product.
agreed, that is appealing. any one have experience with this? ideally I think we want to be using DAA at the smallest dose possible to still see results.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed, that is appealing. any one have experience with this? ideally I think we want to be using DAA at the smallest dose possible to still see results.
PA recommends a loading phase with testforce, but thats starting at 6 grams and then dropping down to about 3.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ enchanced, why not break that does up over the day?
I remember reading on here a few months back that this is one of thos supps that really doesn't have to be spaced out if only taking in around 3g a day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading on here a few months back that this is one of thos supps that really doesn't have to be spaced out if only taking in around 3g a day.
why not take it at night b4 bed when hormones peak during sleep?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I thought test peaked in the morning and GH is what peaks at night.
you may be right but what i was trying to get at is that you have it in your system whilest you sleep so it could add value to the rise in normal levels of test .

if youre one of these people that wake up during the night , say a couple of hours before you would normally get up , you could take it then or when i took it , first thing on an empty stomach as soon as my feet touched the floor and b4 a shower/breakfast.

i get the feeling that everyone is experimenting with it at the moment to get optimal results which is understandable , i only ran it for the 12 days and felt i got something from it towards the end . If i use it again i may try longer

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
PA recommends a loading phase with testforce, but thats starting at 6 grams and then dropping down to about 3.
Testforce is a money making machine. I haven't seen this research on the six grams a day thing, and now we have Testforce 2 with SARCOSINE. I thought that DAA wasn't very researched, so how dose anybody know that SARCOSINE will help it's absorption?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Testforce is a money making machine. I haven't seen this research on the six grams a day thing, and now we have Testforce 2 with SARCOSINE. I thought that DAA wasn't very researched, so how dose anybody know that SARCOSINE will help it's absorption?
although the studys arent conclusive i think i would stay away from sarcosine until more is known -from wilkipedia

Prostate cancer marker
In a paper published in the journal Nature in 2009, sarcosine was reported to activate prostate cancer cells and to indicate the malignancy of prostate cancer cells when measured in urine.[5] Sarcosine was identified as a differential metabolite that was greatly increased during prostate cancer progression to metastasis and could be detected in urine. Sarcosine levels were also increased in invasive prostate cancer cell lines relative to benign prostate epithelial cells.[6] Sarcosine levels seemed to control the invasiveness of the cancer.[5]

However, this conclusion has been disputed. A German research team reported a different result in 2010.[7] After measuring sarcosine levels in urine samples from prostate cancer patients, they concluded that measuring sarcosine in urine fails as a marker in prostate cancer detection and identification of aggressive tumors. In addition, another report concluded that serum sarcosine is not a marker for prostate cancer.[8] A review of the literature reached a similar conclusion.[

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
although the studys arent conclusive i think i would stay away from sarcosine until more is known -from wilkipedia

Prostate cancer marker
In a paper published in the journal Nature in 2009, sarcosine was reported to activate prostate cancer cells and to indicate the malignancy of prostate cancer cells when measured in urine.[5] Sarcosine was identified as a differential metabolite that was greatly increased during prostate cancer progression to metastasis and could be detected in urine. Sarcosine levels were also increased in invasive prostate cancer cell lines relative to benign prostate epithelial cells.[6] Sarcosine levels seemed to control the invasiveness of the cancer.[5]

However, this conclusion has been disputed. A German research team reported a different result in 2010.[7] After measuring sarcosine levels in urine samples from prostate cancer patients, they concluded that measuring sarcosine in urine fails as a marker in prostate cancer detection and identification of aggressive tumors. In addition, another report concluded that serum sarcosine is not a marker for prostate cancer.[8] A review of the literature reached a similar conclusion.[
It would be funny(in a sick way) if that was all it did, and it didn't even help with test.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone mixing their DAA with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda)? It does seem to drastically improve solubility.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your concern about the toxicity of new supplement ingredients. the literature is very confusing regarding whether compounds are safe or not. I am not the only scientist that has considered the safety of sarcosine and the judgement in administering it in gram amounts to humans. check out how many clinical studies have been completed or are recruiting for sarcosine supplementation. Apparently many others in the drug community and perhaps the FDA/HHS have considered sarcosine and decided that giving it to humans is acceptable
sarcosine is such a simple molecule and is in everyones body. and people with sarcosinemia (who have greatly elevated levels of sarcosine in the blood) are basically asymptomatic.

Now if i was diagnosed with prostate cancer i would not take it. Just like if i were diagnosed with prostate cancer i would not take testosterone, IGF-1, GH, or a bunch of other things that potentially can stimulate tumor growth
^^^

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i just think theres no smoke without fire.I personally dont want to take the risk.others may be prepared to do so.

i fail to understand when you had a good product with the original version of testforce, why you have to "tweak" it and bring out a 2nd version especially with an ingredient that has some controversy.

theres a saying over here and maybe in the US also , "If it aint broke dont fix it"

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i just think theres no smoke without fire.I personally dont want to take the risk.others may be prepared to do so.

i fail to understand when you had a good product with the original version of testforce, why you have to "tweak" it and bring out a 2nd version especially with an ingredient that has some controversy.

theres a saying over here and maybe in the US also , "If it aint broke dont fix it"
How can I argue with such pithy aphorisms.