original maximaize vs muscle marinade- which to get
- 09-24-2010, 09:07 PM
- 09-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Can you give me a history of pre-WO's you've taken?
- 09-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Superpump 250- sucked
Anadrualic state- not sure savign this for my pct as i am on hormones atm
1mr- liked it so so
most of them sucked- maximize v2 has a good profile- so does the original
i might just make my own pwo i dunnoTest e/dbol/epi/winnie
09-25-2010, 11:41 AM
MaximizeV2 is a great product. Flavor works and it gets the motor going. The ASGT would be a good one for PCT with it's AI benefits. I haven't used Muscle Marinade but most of the reviews are positive. I was lucky enough to get the MaximizeV2 when they had that great sale.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
09-25-2010, 12:45 PM
yeah- i can get it for like 27 bucks after s&h, but the original looks good too- i dunno i may just stick with v2
09-27-2010, 08:45 PM
The original maximize is good stuff, but v.2 is far superior IMO. Give it a try though, you never know what may work best for you!
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
09-27-2010, 08:49 PM
I*ve tried many. Maximize v2 Is right now my favorite...And not cuz im a rep...ASGT is my second for sure though
09-28-2010, 02:29 AM
Give Muscle Marinade a shot most complaints I get are it's too strong ha
Similar Forum Threads
- By nws in forum Purus LabsReplies: 36Last Post: 09-22-2011, 04:26 PM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
- By zacrob23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
- By blueboy22 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM