Stretch marks?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Java Lather Soap gone, what is the best remedy for stretch marks now?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cold try Genomyx v2 of flawless i think it is. I plan to pick some up as the tie ins with my pecs and shoulders are getting bad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Java Lather Soap gone, what is the best remedy for stretch marks now?
Flawless has been reformulated for the second time, and the second version was pretty damn awesome, so the third one (and yes, Nutra has some) should be wicked. Or you could stack it with Eviscerate, applying the Flawless atop it, and that will help a lot.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as mentioned, flawless v2 is available at the planet if you check the flawless skin couture company link, which, under genomyx, will be the exclusive skin care line for all of matt's reformulations and re-releases...

plenty more to come as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than 99.9999999999999999999% of the human population
lol well lasers are not an option for the wifey. I'll take a look at Flawless for her. Thank you for the suggestions guys. Reps on the way.

TheOne310

Awards
there comes a point where creams won't do anything. some stretchmarks are permanent.

how many kids does your wife have?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya my stretch marks r never going away lol.

tjwoody

Awards
im checking out a thing of flawless now. putting it on some marks every day. i got some older ones and some newer ones. i will come back and let yall know if it does anything.

Bulltonic

Awards
Flawless has been reformulated for the second time, and the second version was pretty damn awesome, so the third one (and yes, Nutra has some) should be wicked. Or you could stack it with Eviscerate, applying the Flawless atop it, and that will help a lot.
Please elaborate. Will this stack reduce the striae by reduction and subq fat and shrinking the marks, or stop new one from forming or simply fade the striae?? Details are very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same hear lol. I have accepted them. First thing I usually ask a girl...do stretch marks gross you out?

If answer is yes I ask for the check
Haha thats funny.

I mean stretch marks on my stomach has subsided some since I lost some weight around that area(thanks u Alpha-T2, got to give some credit where it is due) but the stretch marks around my shoulders and lats will probably never leave.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, nothing i've been able to do seems to get rid of the stretch marks around my shoulder/pec and glute area.

getting a tan helps a little I believe.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thats funny.

I mean stretch marks on my stomach has subsided some since I lost some weight around that area(thanks u Alpha-T2, got to give some credit where it is due) but the stretch marks around my shoulders and lats will probably never leave.
Especially if that is a video of you almost breaking 7 bills on the DL.... if that is the case, you can probably start to expect the stretch marks on your toes eventually.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially if that is a video of you almost breaking 7 bills on the DL.... if that is the case, you can probably start to expect the stretch marks on your toes eventually.
Lol ya its me.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
yea, nothing i've been able to do seems to get rid of the stretch marks around my shoulder/pec and glute area.

Tanning is interesting when it comes to stretch marks. Acutely, the light can decrease, in theory, any underlying inflammation that may be contributing to the stretch marks. It may also possibly even out the hyperpigmentation that some striae/stretch marks show. However....I wouldn't recommend tanning because you are trading evening out hyperpigmentation temporarily for photodamage, collagen degeneration and increased risk of skin cancer.

The bottom line is that some people are unfortunately predisposed. It could be worse - one could be develping keloids :-(

Cheers!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting that you would say that, because every time I get tan, my stretchmarks are even MORE noticeable!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did and meant it. be proud to show the world the marks your children gave you!!!
Someone needs a lesson in manners and also in making sure they have the FACTS before spouting sh*y out of their arse. If you are not going to contribute something RELEVANT to the conversation, then don't enter it, period! Go troll elsewhere, because it's NOT wanted here!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone needs a lesson in manners and also in making sure they have the FACTS before spouting sh*y out of their arse. If you are not going to contribute something RELEVANT to the conversation, then don't enter it, period! Go troll elsewhere, because it's NOT wanted here!
Overreact much? He was only kidding..

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Overreact much? He was only kidding..
I have stretch marks from the many children I've had as well.......

May I chime in?

They are like scars marking you as a warrior in the gym (except for the ones around your belly which mark you as a warrior with the Doritos or a Warrioress of child birth)

I am a warrior, hear me roar.

RAWR

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you would say that, because every time I get tan, my stretchmarks are even MORE noticeable!
If your stretch marks are darker to begin with, tanning will lead to further hyperpigmentation. Some of us either get postinflammatory hyper or hypopigmentation. Either way, it is a pain to deal with. Sometimes lightening creams such as Triluma help.

Cheers.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your stretch marks are darker to begin with, tanning will lead to further hyperpigmentation. Some of us either get postinflammatory hyper or hypopigmentation. Either way, it is a pain to deal with. Sometimes lightening creams such as Triluma help.

Cheers.
Good to know