nitrous review

1. Unhappy nitrous review

Well my nitrous didn't last 30 days at 2 scoops a day, started it on 5-14-04 and today is my last day of it.

Was doing a swole v.2/nitrous stack but the nitrous went fast still have swole v.2 left looks like 6-7days worth.With the 2 stacked pumps were great, strenght went up abit and endurance seemed to be better too.

Overall= 8/10 because didn't get enough for the $ only 24days worth and u really don't feel the pumps till the 2 week at least for me.

Taste=Bitter if u use just water,so i use 8oz of gatorade with it and it tasted
    fine.

Mixable=Mixs quick and it all disovles.

2. Quote Originally Posted by toastynoodles
    Well my nitrous didn't last 30 days at 2 scoops a day, started it on 5-14-04 and today is my last day of it.

Was doing a swole v.2/nitrous stack but the nitrous went fast still have swole v.2 left looks like 6-7days worth.With the 2 stacked pumps were great, strenght went up abit and endurance seemed to be better too.

Overall= 8/10 because didn't get enough for the $ only 24days worth and u really don't feel the pumps till the 2 week at least for me.

Taste=Bitter if u use just water,so i use 8oz of gatorade with it and it tasted
    fine.

Mixable=Mixs quick and it all disovles.
    Well my swole v.2 bottle ran out on 6-17-04,it lasted 33days weird thats at 2 scoops every day, that a whole 3 days longer then it was meant to last thats a good thing.Now im starting my Next bottle so i can see if there is any diff from stacking the two!
    The frist bottle was tangy orange flav tasted like= tangy!!
    The second botle is Sweet tart punch!!=taste like pixie sticks!
    Both taste great but i like the SWEET TART PUNCH more!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Nitrous/CEX..VPX review
    By blakkstarr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 06:17 PM
  2. Another review: Nitrous!
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 11:13 AM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4