Piracetam users I need your imput!

1. Piracetam users I need your imput!

Imput...err, I mean input.

I know I could probably search through multiple threads and get most of the info I'm after, but I need a favor this time

I have a bio and chem test tomorrow and it's major crunch time for me. I will have some piracetam on my door tomorrow by 7:00 p.m compliments of Nutra Planet. I bought it because it's my understanding that it gives you a good, clean focus.

Can someone give me suggestions on how to dose it, what to take it with, will it cause insomnia? How to take it two days in a row. I don't have any choline. I'd like to take it tomorrow to study and then the next morning for the exams.

Thanks good people!

2. Piracetam is very limited on what it will do acutely. However, best bet is to drop around 6-7 grams at least 2 hours before studying.

What else do you have in your arsenal?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. It will most definitely keep you awake in my Exp, so dose early in the day.

Attack dose would be the best.

A few times without Choline shouldn't be that bad, but don't make it a habit
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    It will most definitely keep you awake in my Exp, so dose early in the day.

Attack dose would be the best.

A few times without Choline shouldn't be that bad, but don't make it a habit
    What's attack dose?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Piracetam is very limited on what it will do acutely. However, best bet is to drop around 6-7 grams at least 2 hours before studying.

What else do you have in your arsenal?
    Other things I have for focus/cognition: Gotu Kola, alcar, tyrosine, pseudoephed, 1,3 dim (geranium oil), caffeine

5. WELL, like stated above piracetam won't do much acutely, and Attack dose would be the best. Attack dose is doubling up on the actual dose you would normally do. SO, 4-6 at a time would be attack, but since you don't have choline you can eat more whole eggs. Whole eggs are a good source of lecithin/choline. It will help keep the headaches away from the piracetam. And I believe that piracetam only has a 4 hour half-life so I would dose 3-4g in the morning, another 3-4 in the afternoon and 4 in the evening. Hope this helps...

6. Thanks fellas.

Anyone have an idea of how many eggs to eat with the piracetam to get enough choline? lol.

looks like there's about 112 mg of choline per egg.

7. The usual ratio used is 2:1 piracetam to choline, but it doesn't have to be exact

8. Actually I think you should give dosing it before sleep a try. From my experience I found it to help induce lucid dreams, rather than keeping me awake. But that could just be my personal experience.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

9. my first time hearing about this...to be honest, never knew what exaclty gave us focus. going to have to get this. as im a college kid myself

10. Stuff is a little overated and gives headaches

11. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    What's attack dose?

Other things I have for focus/cognition: Gotu Kola, alcar, tyrosine, pseudoephed, 1,3 dim (geranium oil), caffeine

The ones in bold would be good with the Piracetam.
    And bumping funkd0c's advice on eating whole eggs as a choline source.

You seem to have a good set of tools handy.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

12. Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    my first time hearing about this...to be honest, never knew what exaclty gave us focus. going to have to get this. as im a college kid myself
    The best I have tried is an alpha gpc , pramiracetam mix.
    Expensive but it does work.
    Probably around 300-400 mg AGPC and 400-600 mg Pramiracetam.
    I work graveyard shift and have a detail oriented fast paced job and I pretty much breezed through work with no problem.

Add some DHA to that and its a pretty good focus boosting stack that gives a calming feeling more than an excitable one.

If you can find a good source for PhospatidylSerine, it syncs well with the DHA.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

13. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    The ones in bold would be good with the Piracetam.
    And bumping funkd0c's advice on eating whole eggs as a choline source.

You seem to have a good set of tools handy.
    Forgot to mention I also have a few grams of PEA...

14. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Forgot to mention I also have a few grams of PEA...
    250mg in the morning and again in the afternoon, and if you need it at night if youstudy late

15. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Stuff is a little overated and gives headaches
    Means you didn't have enough choline in your system...

16. usually makes me drowsy and makes me pass out but i think im starting to build a tolerance to it

i gave clear shot and thermgum today. works pretty good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon 250 + Pro hormones...need imput
    By Nolopr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:35 AM
  2. very bad appetite problem, serious imput only
    By nephilim666 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:18 PM
  3. Imput Please!
    By mathis50262 in forum Supplements