Liver Support

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
First let me start by saying that I know someone is itching to tell me to use the search button! haha, I have been around this board long enough to know that. Liver support is something that is very important, but is commonly overlooked. This isn't about liver support in general however. It is about the different supps out there. I am going to be running one very soon, and I was thinking it would be Milk Thistle. It seems like alot of people talk about Milk Thistle. But after reading around, searching the web and talking to some people, I think I am going to end up going with Liv-52. Just wondering what you guys think about the different ones out there. What do you use, if any. And what your thoughts are. Lets get this party started!!! :fest30:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go for NAC; it's the one used in hospitals for hepatoxicity of tylenol. It works well at keeping my numbers down and is a great anti-oxidant.

Liv52 didn't do crap for me; my values were the same as if I didn't take it; just my experience. Used the india version at 6 a day.

Mike

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
I used Liv52 and it worked great for me. I guess it depends on the person. I used it during and after a M1 test cycle and my counts came back fine.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it from day one of the cycle? And did you go according to the recommended dose?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAC, LIV 52, Liver Juice. All good stuff.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liver juice and Nac are the 2 best imo.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt there a heated debate not to long ago about Milk Thistle having a negative effect on androgen receptors? Most liver products include this ingredient, I know liv.52 does not.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Forged liver support.
Remember that NAC is also used in hospitals for not just for the liver , but for kidney issues as well.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Can someone clarify what is NAC? Is there a brand i can search for or something?

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
Did you run it from day one of the cycle? And did you go according to the recommended dose?

I started it a month before and took 3 per day. I also ran it for a month after so a total of 3 months.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Liver Support XT.

I run Cycle Assist year round. Does a body good!

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I would go for NAC; it's the one used in hospitals for hepatoxicity of tylenol. It works well at keeping my numbers down and is a great anti-oxidant.

Liv52 didn't do crap for me; my values were the same as if I didn't take it; just my experience. Used the india version at 6 a day.

Mike
I will second this. NAC is what I use to use but now I will be investing into N2Guard

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Liver juice or cycle support, my two favs.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
any harm in running NAC, Liver Juice, and Liv52 to cover all bases? I recently bought a couple Turinabol from PP and would rather go a little overboard than not enough.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
any harm in running NAC, Liver Juice, and Liv52 to cover all bases? I recently bought a couple Turinabol from PP and would rather go a little overboard than not enough.
I just bought a turinabol muscle stack as well, the liver juice and nac will be fine, liv 52 will overlap and be overkill, good luck.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Pct is going to be the trs and torem, possibly some tcf-1 at the end of pct as well.

MrDeadlift

Awards
The best two products for liver support from my experience and opinion are Liver-X from MRM and Defense Armour 24 from Neuro Research Group. My test results indicate the benefits as well.

If you are looking for a strong Antioxidant/Free Radical Scavenger/Liver support then I would go with Defense Armour 24. If you are looking for a pure Liver support then Liver-X is for you. Either way, they both have a great formula and are backed up by a great company.

Good Luck

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No point in running all three, def not milk thistle when on cycle as it can decrease the absorption of the hormone. You really don't need anything more than NAC and more is not always better. Your liver is a very resistant organ and if you run your hormones for appropriate lengths of time with justifiable dosages, there is typically not all to much to worry about.

Mike

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Look into Liver Stabil by Molecular Nutrition. If anyone knows their stuff, it's Bill Llewellyn.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Liver Stabil by Molecular Nutrition. If anyone knows their stuff, it's Bill Llewellyn.
I actually got a bottle that I will be trying out soon. I am also a fan of NAC and Liv52.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do yourself a favor and just get milk thistle if you want to run Muscle Juice

Liquivade is a bunch of bull****. Waste of money

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
No point in running all three, def not milk thistle when on cycle as it can decrease the absorption of the hormone. You really don't need anything more than NAC and more is not always better. Your liver is a very resistant organ and if you run your hormones for appropriate lengths of time with justifiable dosages, there is typically not all to much to worry about.

Mike
So, is there evidence to back this up? Where did you get this info?

Plus, how much of NAC is an adequate amount while on an methylated oral?? As of right now I am dosing a total of 2.4g/day, divided into two 1.2g doses 12 hours apart.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Be careful. Don't forget that we still don't know if a supplement can make the liver damage caused by a drug just completely go away.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
First time Ive seen people say liv 52 was no good, Ive read countless posts about how awesome it is, and know several people who use it and swear by it, I just ordered some myself.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Isn't liver juice just Milk Thistle? If you're going to just run milk thistle why not just buy a bottle of milk thistle for $5? I would want a more comprehensive product.

anabolicscuba

Awards
Isn't liver juice just Milk Thistle? If you're going to just run milk thistle why not just buy a bottle of milk thistle for $5? I would want a more comprehensive product.
I was wondering the same thing. I assume liver juice absorbs better since it is liquid, but I'm not sure 30 dollars better :).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NAC has just proved to me through blood work that even when I intentionally trash my liver with halotestin and winni, my liver enzymes still do not raise much at all; ill stick with that.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Going to add some NAC to go right along with my Liv 52 for sure.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I tried Liv-52 many times over in the past, and was always dissatisfied with the end result, although I don't have any blood work to back that up, it seemed like highly overpriced herb-dust pills (EVEN at their seemingly low price, which varies across the 'net, but this product with its limited number of pills per bottles and blend can't cost more than a couple dollars at most to produce).

Also, with the myriad of compounds found in the comprehensive Need 2 Guard which replaces and eliminates the need to purchase several products saving the end user money, why would you seek out any other solution - ESPECIALLY with the amazing service and efficacy reputation of NTBM?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
LIV 52, Liver Juice and forged liver support I have used and are all good stuff.
I still have 2 bottles of liver juice and one forged liver support left.
gotta pic up somemore soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Assist XT treated me really well during PCT for detox and overall health. :thumbsup:

//CC