usnic acid availbilty

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Try cardio.
umm, does someone sell that here? :D :D

I think WYD said next week or so, if I'm not mistaken.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
It should be in any day now.  Sorry for the delay.

WYD

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually more like a sauna in a bottle... well at night it seemed like that was where I was!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sauna in a bottle is it for me. I'm a sweaty pig all day from it............god bless the stuff! ;)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by msclbldrguy

is it available as a transdermal yet? :D :D
No unfortunately not, usnic acid wouldn't be very effective as a transdermal intended for localized fat loss.  In order to uncouple oxidative phosphorylation, it is necessary for UA to get into the mitochondria.  This makes me wonder why other products on the market has usnic acid in a transdermal but as we know, there are plenty of products out there that aren't effective.  One could use a formula similar to the PH gel to get the UA into the bloodstream, but I think this would have little to no more increased benefit over taking it orally.

WYD

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

No unfortunately not, usnic acid wouldn't be very effective as a transdermal intended for localized fat loss.  In order to uncouple oxidative phosphorylation, it is necessary for UA to get into the mitochondria.  This makes me wonder why other products on the market has usnic acid in a transdermal but as we know, there are plenty of products out there that aren't effective.  One could use a formula similar to the PH gel to get the UA into the bloodstream, but I think this would have little to no more increased benefit over taking it orally.

WYD
he was talking about cardio as a transdermal. You know....like a joke :D :D

But thanks for the info

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

he was talking about cardio as a transdermal. You know....like a joke :D :D

But thanks for the info

LOL!! I totally missed it :(.... heheheh, well, at least someone wont ask about a UA transdermal now...

As far transdermal cardio:

Introducing the new line of BDC Products - Cardio in a bottle!!!  This unique blend of massive laxatives will have you running your fastest to get to the shitter!  You'll burn calories and your O-ring at the same time!  Just imagine the look of dedication on your face as you frantically search for place to exxxxplooode. 

Will it make me retain water?? - NO! In fact, youll be wondering where all that water came from as it literally drains out of you! 

How can I maximize my cardio efforts:  We recommed dosing in the farthest location possible from a bathroom.

How much weight can I expect to lose:  man oh man, your body will practically turn itself inside out! 

My friend tried cardio in a bottle and ended up shitting all over himself, whats the deal with your product?  Well you see, in this world, there are winners and loser and your friend is a loser.  Nough said.

Don't be fooled by other products! :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

LOL!! I totally missed it :(.... heheheh, well, at least someone wont ask about a UA transdermal now...

Introducing the new line of BDC Products - Cardio in a bottle!!!  This unique blend of massive laxatives will have you running your fastest to get to the shitter!  You'll burn calories and your O-ring at the same time!  Just imagine the look of dedication on your face as you frantically search for place to exxxxplooode. 

Will it make me retain water?? - NO! In fact, youll be wondering where all that water came from as it literally drains out of you! 

How can I maximize my cardio efforts:  We recommed dosing in the farthest location possible from a bathroom.

How much weight can I expect to lose:  man oh man, your body will practically turn itself inside out! 

My friend tried cardio in a bottle and ended up shitting all over himself, whats the deal with your product?  Well you see, in this world, there are winners and loser and your friend is a loser.  Nough said.

LMAO!!

Reports have shown Cardio in a bottle to effectively reduce bodyfat significantly as your fat ass runs to the nearest john.. )

From Mary in Kansas:

"I tried new Cardio In a Bottle and let me tell you: while I had some minor discomfort from the explosive diahrrea, the intense jog to the park restroom has paid off with a slim new waist!" :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
UA IS IN STOCK!

The UA was received today and the back orders were shipped.

Chemo

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

i wouldnt bet on no questions on a ua transdermal :rolleyes:

cardio in a bottle? i checked aty wal-mart and this cardio in a bottle is the same as 5 boxes of exlax no wonder it turns u inside out :eek: :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

LMAO!!

Reports have shown Cardio in a bottle to effectively reduce bodyfat significantly as your fat ass runs to the nearest john.. )

From Mary in Kansas:

"I tried new Cardio In a Bottle and let me tell you: while I had some minor discomfort from the explosive diahrrea, the intense jog to the park restroom has paid off with a slim new waist!" :D
Proctor and Gamble also encourages use of cardio in a bottle and is seeking a constitutional ammendment to allow people to use this stuff without government interference. an internal memo obtained by annonymous sources within the company said that sales of depends undergarments had increased 1000% and resulted from people using this cardio in a bottle.:D