Get Diesel Nutrition

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what happened to them? Also checked out nutra for their products and they're all out of stock. Any input on them would be great. Thanks.

-r6

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
:gotsearch
post just like this already up.. something like a small company not enough raw materials and capital. no longer a board sponsor

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
post just like this already up.. something like a small company not enough raw materials and capital. no longer a board sponsor
My bad, didn't know this topic was already up. Didn't notice they are gone just until now when I was about to search DTP. Kinda sad they're no longer producing their products, loved that nos ether

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I think what would have helped is actually making the product available outside a few online resellers and some one store in Florida.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I believe you can still purchase at their own store, FeFiFo

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think what would have helped is actually making the product available outside a few online resellers and some one store in Florida.
GET DIESEL is still around, Nutraplanet will have DTP and DTH probably by 15 October 2010. Just not making anything but those 2 right now. Also the price on Epimedium (HGW) damn near went up 4 fold since March, and its really rare. DT has tons of HGW so that affects product availability. Also the products have always been avail. to whoever wanted to sell them, its just dist. wanna order products and pay you like 60 days later and we cant afford that, most GET DIESEL stuff when its made, is sold. Also a lot of retailers decided to stop ordering the other products like Ready4War and this or that for whatever reason. Also what someone else said is true, its hard to support the boards and advertising when Im dealing with manufactures who take 3 months to make something they said would be done in 30 days. Manufacturing in general is a pain unless your have capital to make tons of product and just have it sit around for months.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL is still around, Nutraplanet will have DTP and DTH probably by 15 October 2010. Just not making anything but those 2 right now. Also the price on Epimedium (HGW) damn near went up 4 fold since March, and its really rare. DT has tons of HGW so that affects product availability. Also the products have always been avail. to whoever wanted to sell them, its just dist. wanna order products and pay you like 60 days later and we cant afford that, most GET DIESEL stuff when its made, is sold. Also a lot of retailers decided to stop ordering the other products like Ready4War and this or that for whatever reason. Also what someone else said is true, its hard to support the boards and advertising when Im dealing with manufactures who take 3 months to make something they said would be done in 30 days. Manufacturing in general is a pain unless your have capital to make tons of product and just have it sit around for months.
will we ever see nos ether again or should i start looking for another pre wo

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
will we ever see nos ether again or should i start looking for another pre wo
Probably. I sell a lot in Europe and a dist over there wants to order a ton of it, the problem is last time I went to have it quoted to be made (early this year), my NOS ETHER manufacture wanted $10/bottle MORE to make the 1070g bottle I was making 2007-2008 with the b-vitamins. I'll prob have the section back up on here hopefully by Jan 2011. I'll let Darren at NP know as soon as some ETHER will be avail. so he can let you guys know.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Probably. I sell a lot in Europe and a dist over there wants to order a ton of it, the problem is last time I went to have it quoted to be made (early this year), my NOS ETHER manufacture wanted $10/bottle MORE to make the 1070g bottle I was making 2007-2008 with the b-vitamins. I'll prob have the section back up on here hopefully by Jan 2011. I'll let Darren at NP know as soon as some ETHER will be avail. so he can let you guys know.
ill keep my fingers crossed. i got like 5 tubs of the 1070 from the other store but that wont last forever

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see Sunami restocked. Is that in the cards?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want Chuck back...go bug him and tell him to come back :D

sw bill

Awards
Nice to see your still around chuck. We been wondering.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see he is still around, I love using diesel test hardcore in my pct's, works amazing.

Mike

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
We want Chuck back...go bug him and tell him to come back :D
Come back chuck!! glad to know you're still around hopefully everything goes well with your company so you can restock those good products. Gotta get me some DTH and stack with R4W+Nos ether... good times :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ,I am lucky that i have 2 bottles of the 200 DTHC ,1 jp8,and 1 nos ether,but wont last forever,I will also love to try DTP Chuck!!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OO great news on Get Diesel! nice to see Chuck back around.. never heard anything negative about the product line. Hope to see it soon brah

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see Sunami restocked. Is that in the cards?
This the priority list:

DIESEL TEST Hardcore
DIESEL TEST Procycle
NOS ETHER
Sunami
Ready4War (actually still avail)

So you want see Sunami until you see NOS ETHER, and you wont see Sunami until I can keep DTP/DTH in stock because those 2 products are about 85% of my business.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
This the priority list:

DIESEL TEST Hardcore
DIESEL TEST Procycle
NOS ETHER
Sunami

So you want see Sunami until you see NOS ETHER, and you wont see Sunami until I can keep DTP/DTH in stock because those 2 products are about 85% of my business.
where? lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man...glad to see you are still around...

Getting out to the Olympia this time around?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Glad to hear it !!!:banana:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i found me some nos ether. its gonna cost a bit more than what we are used to paying here in the states but i love the stuff so ill spend

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This the priority list:

DIESEL TEST Hardcore
DIESEL TEST Procycle
NOS ETHER
Sunami

It's good to see that you're still around, Chuck. I've never been anything less than impressed with Get Diesel products.

Your DTHC is definitely in my top 5 supps. Come back to AM, bro!! :D

-John

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Get diesel products are back in stock on Nutra.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-1401887450.jpg

Boooom!!! That there is relevant to me!

That's a stout tub man, Chuck will get the log up tonight or tomorrow