Fastin

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever tried the product fastin by hi-tech pharmaceuticals??? I am in school and work, plus workout so I was looking for a product for all day energy and focus. Not sure this is the one though so far i got a really bad headache.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever tried the product fastin by hi-tech pharmaceuticals??? I am in school and work, plus workout so I was looking for a product for all day energy and focus. Not sure this is the one though so far i got a really bad headache.
seems pricey for whats in it.check out gaspari's spirodex it seems more up your alley in terms of what your trying to do.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool is it out yet?
sure is.do a google search to find it.I plan to pick up some eventually as it looks like a really solid supp if your looking for a pick me up and overall mood lifter which would work great for me at the office.I've kicked my coffee drinking so this should be the next best thing for me.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Spirodex have any dopamine boosting like effects. If so that would be f'n fantastic!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO Spirodex is great for an occasional pick me up in energy and mood. Tolerance builds up with continued use, but if you use it 1-3 times a week it's solid.

That's just my experience, if you look at other folks' logs on different sites they all seem to love it. I'm the unlucky one that tolerance built up quickly...

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Spirodex have any dopamine boosting like effects. If so that would be f'n fantastic!
If dopamine production is a priority look into phenadrine by aps.The R-N-benzyl-alpha-PEA is the highest dopamine producer of the PEA'S.Will put a smile on your face all day!