maca 6g day 2 months
lecithin 3g day 2months
d3 6g day 2months
calcium 1g 2 weeks
horny goat weed NOW 750mg 2months
zma 3 pills 2 months
c-bol 12 pills 5days

multi always

any idea what could be causing it? i would think i would be like granite all day with this stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clarify your d3 dosage? You would be toxic at 6grams a day. D3 is measured in iu.

Also, how many HGW per day?

Finally, no indication of your ZMA dosage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That product is weak on icariin content. You can try to up it to 3-4 caps about 1.5 hours before you want sex.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Can you clarify your d3 dosage? You would be toxic at 6grams a day. D3 is measured in iu.

Also, how many HGW per day?

Finally, no indication of your ZMA dosage.
I was thinking the same thing in regards to the D3 dosage....

Cut the maca down to about a third of that dose, not sure if that's the culprit but it could be the conjunction of HGW and the Maca at higher than recommended dose.

ezjax

Awards
just cut the maca today only took 2g this morning.. will probably take 2g tonight and see if it gets better.

what is a better icaarin product?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
just cut the maca today only took 2g this morning.. will probably take 2g tonight and see if it gets better.

You can get it bulk over at nutraplanet I believe and then there's RPM or Drive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I recommend the LiveLong brand. I think Nutraplanet discontinued theirs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your blood pressure? Hypertension can cause impotence that many men never even have cross their mind. Hypertension is extremely common, affecting more people than who actually know; it is a silent killer because you don't know unless you get checked.

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your blood pressure? Hypertension can cause impotence that many men never even have cross their mind. Hypertension is extremely common, affecting more people than who actually know; it is a silent killer because you don't know unless you get checked.

Mike
The ultimate silent killer too...freaks me out

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
More information needed to help you man.The number 1 most underrated supp for this problem is actually ginseng..