Attention Everybody:congress is threatening to give new powers to the FDA

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I am sorry, but to believe that nitro tech makes you 4000% more anabolic is like believing that red bull really does give you wings.

If someone cannot see through that marketing, then they deserve to have their money taken.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And? You learned your lesson didn't you?

Your whole idea is the idea of fixing stupid. It is just not possible.
    I learned by losing money, in this economy and especially with respect to kids that isn't a viable option. I don't mind losing money on a lap dance, but not a protein powder.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am sorry, but to believe that nitro tech makes you 4000% more anabolic is like believing that red bull really does give you wings.

If someone cannot see through that marketing, then they deserve to have their money taken.
    Wait a second...Redbull doesn't give you wings? I was kidding about the 4000% more anabolic comment.
  4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am sorry, but to believe that nitro tech makes you 4000% more anabolic is like believing that red bull really does give you wings.

Who really believes that stuff. Even I, who use some of those companies products with great success know it is BS.

But when a company says it contains XX and it contains YY and YY can cause ZZ to my health I have concerns. I don't mind taking the consumers risk when consuming a known but when the risk I take as a consumer is that it is not even what I am assuming I am consuming I have a big problem.

It horrifies me to know what all these kids taking these "SuperDrol" clones are taking. There was ONE SuperDrol and after that beware. I don't care about your isomer a or b nonsense...it may not be real a or b either but just something else all together.

Think of M1T...I could give you poison to provide you the same 'sides' and people would believe it was the "real deal" because so.

5. Everything should be done in order to minimize risk(s) on the consumer side, it's practical and benefits both parties.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Who really believes that stuff. Even I, who use some of those companies products with great success know it is BS.

But when a company says it contains XX and it contains YY and YY can cause ZZ to my health I have concerns. I don't mind taking the consumers risk when consuming a known but when the risk I take as a consumer is that it is not even what I am assuming I am consuming I have a big problem.

It horrifies me to know what all these kids taking these "SuperDrol" clones are taking. There was ONE SuperDrol and after that beware. I don't care about your isomer a or b nonsense...it may not be real a or b either but just something else all together.

Think of M1T...I could give you poison to provide you the same 'sides' and people would believe it was the "real deal" because so.
    Mislabeling is already illegal, and I do agree with you on that.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Unbreakable

Mislabeling is already illegal, and I do agree with you on that.
    Yeah, but is the secondary manufaturer who distributes this to retailers mislabeling?

He receives a compound and assumes he is receiving what he is told he is receiving. He is not going to foot the bill to get a C of C on his materials. He then caps, bottles, labels, boxes and diatributes. He is not intentionally mislabeling but he is also not displaying the integrity or assuming the expense of quality assurance.

This unregulated process is unacceptable.

8. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Yeah, but is the secondary manufaturer who distributes this to retailers mislabeling?

He receives a compound and assumes he is receiving what he is told he is receiving. He is not going to foot the bill to get a C of C on his materials. He then caps, bottles, labels, boxes and diatributes. He is not intentionally mislabeling but he is also not displaying the integrity or assuming the expense of quality assurance.

This unregulated process is unacceptable.
    A bottling company would not be at fault... the company that bought the raws and has them capped are at fault as is. If a company does not test their raws, then they have a big liability on their hands.

This legislation does nothing to fix that, it sets up no product testing, it uses vague phrasing, and just hands God like power to the FDA.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Unbreakable

A bottling company would not be at fault... the company that bought the raws and has them capped are at fault as is. If a company does not test their raws, then they have a big liability on their hands.

This legislation does nothing to fix that, it sets up no product testing, it uses vague phrasing, and just hands God like power to the FDA.
    Exactly. Again, that emphasizes my point - the industry needs to regulate/control itself otherwise, as is the case now, the FDA will attempt impose punishment.

Punishment can be a deterrent.

You buy raws, you get them capped, your sell them, you better have had them tested otherwise YOU will be penalized.

10. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Exactly. Again, that emphasizes my point - the industry needs to regulate/control itself otherwise, as is the case now, the FDA will attempt impose punishment.

Punishment can be a deterrent.

You buy raws, you get them capped, your sell them, you better have had them tested otherwise YOU will be penalized.
    its sad to have to say I saw this coming for years.companies hell bent on making money by any means and retarted customers who don't research what they put in their bodies yet when it comes time to buy a car they research for months behand to get the best deal,safety etc. this is sicking.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ex threatening to tell authorities
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:34 PM
  2. Congress wants to give more funding to FDA
    By The Colonel 333 in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 04:55 PM
  3. Where to find bulk powers??
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics