Cycle Support 2.0 Exp Date/Breakouts

BANGkris

Awards
Was curious how long after the exp date it can be used. Most supps seem like they can last for 2-5 years if stored in the proper conditions. The sell by date was for 12/9/09 I think but it was slightly faded/half printed.

I bought some last year and I am just now using it. Pre-loading with 2 scoops per day this week. After day 3 my shoulders/lower neck are slightly breaking out. It's not itching or anything but I'm using cortisone cream on it for now.

Want to start my Halo-X next week but curious whether or not the CS is causing the breakout and if I should keep using it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Was curious how long after the exp date it can be used. Most supps seem like they can last for 2-5 years if stored in the proper conditions. The sell by date was for 12/9/09 I think but it was slightly faded/half printed.

I bought some last year and I am just now using it. Pre-loading with 2 scoops per day this week. After day 3 my shoulders/lower neck are slightly breaking out. It's not itching or anything but I'm using cortisone cream on it for now.

Want to start my Halo-X next week but curious whether or not the CS is causing the breakout and if I should keep using it.
I don't think it would be caused by it being out of date. It is possible you are allergic to one of the ingredients. Have you ever used Cycle Support before this?

BANGkris

Awards
No I haven't. I think it is a possibility I am allergic to something in it. It isn't anything that bad, just a little rash. As long as it's manageable I think it's still worth the benefits.

Although Hdrol isn't that harsh so I may try to cut my dosage of CS to 1 or 1.5 scoops and see if it makes a difference. Thoughts on that?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No I haven't. I think it is a possibility I am allergic to something in it. It isn't anything that bad, just a little rash. As long as it's manageable I think it's still worth the benefits.

Although Hdrol isn't that harsh so I may try to cut my dosage of CS to 1 or 1.5 scoops and see if it makes a difference. Thoughts on that?
You can try that. If the condition get's any worse I would have it checked out.