Titanium by Athletix

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nope I haven't, but I am interested in using it in my upcoming PCT... So Bump on this thread! I want to know more

reecew

Awards
  • Established
ARMYGUY, used it and gave it nothing but praise. You can see his full review on NP or . Look at the ingredients its damn near Testopro minus an ingredient or 2. Testopro is a proprietary bled so not really too sure if theres even enough quantitiy of those few xtra ingredients to even make a major difference. But that being said testopro is suppose to be awesome(never tried it but will) so im going to venture and say titanium should be right up there with it. I just ordered a bottle to run along side formadrol so well see how it works. I dont think too many people have taken it yet since it is really new but im sure alot more peope will seeing the price is right anywhere u buy it!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thinkin bout adding it in for my epi pulse right now. I like the non prop blend :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stuff looks legit.. Plus nutra had that killer sale on it! Was really surprised to not see more people talking about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't hesitate to use it, if I didn't mind feeling like a dog in heat all day long. :humphumphump:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you couldn't make that at CC for anywhere near that cost effective!

great deal, solid profile...might have to pick up a few of these :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you couldn't make that at CC for anywhere near that cost effective!
Doesn't that make you wonder about the quality of the extracts?

EDIT: I'm not saying its a bad product, but I just wonder how they manage to sell it that cheaply. I guess maybe they are taking a big loss as an intro sale, because they are just about selling it for the price of solo l-carnitine-l-tartrate supplements.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and bump this for more responses on EJL's concerns... I would love to toss a test booster in to my erase/tcf-1 stack and this Titanium, price wise, fits the bill. Just need to hear more from you guys...

I'm guessing there are no Atheltix reps here at AM?

tjwoody

Awards
hope its good...i ordered a few bottles to try it out.

prob not looking till jan time frame cause i was gonna do erase/alpha t2 for a cut in oct/nov. maybe I could also stack this with them. thoughts?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
hope its good...i ordered a few bottles to try it out.

prob not looking till jan time frame cause i was gonna do erase/alpha t2 for a cut in oct/nov. maybe I could also stack this with them. thoughts?
I would think you could definitely stack those 3.... and plow a whole right through your woman!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Picked up one to stack with the new AX. It's up now in the special section on NP, so I figure it's a sale price, which would explain how cheap it is.

Interested to see how it works out :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

EDIT: I'm not saying its a bad product, but I just wonder how they manage to sell it that cheaply. I guess maybe they are taking a big loss as an intro sale, because they are just about selling it for the price of solo l-carnitine-l-tartrate supplements.
I've actually been looking at this supp for a few months and never saw it anywhere near this price. I think we have nutra to thank for the incredible price- not a lack of quality.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ive found it 3 other places other than NP. Its 24.99 at 2 of them and it says its on sale, and its 39.99 directly off athletix website which we all know the manufacturers sites are a rip off! So im thinking using all logic possible lol it may normally be priced a 29.99 when its not on sale. I found another 2 reviews of it on some other sites and both were positive as well comparing it to a few more popular test boosters. So im doubting its a conspiracy just a great intro sale to the US market (believe this brand has been overseas for a bit if i read correctly). Only time will tell once more of us get our hands on it if it's truely the real deal or not.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hmmm: I don`t know this brand. TestoPro is LEGIT and Works!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:hmmm: I don`t know this brand. TestoPro is LEGIT and Works!!!!
someone send me a bottle of each and I'll compare!! :)
heh-heh...Whhhhhhheeeee!!!

_______

'Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a dollar away.'

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard from a guy who knows a guy who heard from a guys sister who is friends with someones brother who has an uncle that works at NP that they might be doing an Erase + Titanium sale for the final round

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I heard from a guy who knows a guy who heard from a guys sister who is friends with someones brother who has an uncle that works at NP that they might be doing an Erase + Titanium sale for the final round
HOW WILD, I think that person you heard this from is ALSO my cousins's babysitter's dog walker's DAD! That shall be a sick stack and could only imagine the insane deal on it since all the stack's with PES supp's are insanely cheap!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
now that you said that im holding off on my order and waiting for the final round.thanks for the heads up natty:cheers:

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
It should be pretty cheap.....Should be one of the cheapest test boosting stacks on this site... I would say somewhere around 35 dollars......That would be damn near unbeatable!!!! Hopefully i can pass my Network+ exam in time so that i can have some money!!!!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
It should be pretty cheap.....Should be one of the cheapest test boosting stacks on this site... I would say somewhere around 35 dollars......That would be damn near unbeatable!!!! Hopefully i can pass my Network+ exam in time so that i can have some money!!!!
34.99 would be legit forsure

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
so then its agreed that this looks like a legit product just being offered at a great price?

Maybe I will toss it in with my erase/tcf-1 since everyone is saying ai+test booster = win

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so then its agreed that this looks like a legit product just being offered at a great price?

Maybe I will toss it in with my erase/tcf-1 since everyone is saying ai+test booster = win
AI + test booster = win

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
too much good stuff coming out in the t booster cat.i hope my body can take it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is definitely a great deal for sure though I believe that many of us would need to take 3-4 a day instead of the recommended 2. Stacking it with an AI like Erase is a solid stack and if the company comes out with a 120 count bottle, they will surely be on to something.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Even a 90ct bottle for 3 a day with no price increase would be killer! I think for smaller guys like myself 2-3 caps a day may work just fine.

WELL i guess its OOS now trying to find an ETA on it because i bought mine friday when it was suppose to be in stock and i still missed out! So hopefully Athletix is on the ball and gets it to NP quickly! I think all the NP reps and warehouse workers took it all for themselves lol! As we speak theyre basking in the Titanium pills laughing like the evil genius's they are haha.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Look like it's in stock when i go to the nutra website....????

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Look like it's in stock when i go to the nutra website....????
I know.... but my order finally shipped today and they emailed me saying thats what the hold up was. So they shipped my whole order all except titanium because its OOS. Not sure why its saying in stock maybe because the new supply is already on the way and they dont think it will be much delay???

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
34.99 would be legit forsure
Network+? Where are you applying for a job?
Guys with a 2yr degree and at least network+ usually start around 35000 here.and those are .90 college students.
I did my ccnp about 6 yrs ago.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Guys with a 2yr degree and at least network+ usually start around 35000 here.and those are .90 college students.
:hmmm:???

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is definitely a great deal for sure though I believe that many of us would need to take 3-4 a day instead of the recommended 2. Stacking it with an AI like Erase is a solid stack and if the company comes out with a 120 count bottle, they will surely be on to something.
Agreed

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I already have my job with the Govt......I dont have a degree... But it just became a D.O.D requirement for all I.T reps to have either Network plus, Security plus, or C.I.S.S.P.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Guess the shipment came through. Mine shipped today!