Titanium by Athletix

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. I'm about two thirds done with a stack of Titanium, Erase, HGHPro. I'm hitting PR's in almost all of my lifts, and seeing moderate fat reduction. My appetite is huge and my cardio has been inconsistent lately so I'm pretty happy with the results right now.

FYI I also am always taking Anabolic Pump, fish oil, krealkalyn, multi vit, supercissus rx

2. great to hear, anxious to try this!
    •   

3. I really like TITANIUM. I smell like syrup when I sweat, but I love it. It makes me crave pancakes. It is a solid product that has helped me build muscle, and my performance in the gym.

4. why does it make you smell like syrup?

5. Its the fenugreek. I am not sure. If you smell the bottle it smells like syrup. It comes out in your sweat, and BO.
    •   

6. That's funny, I think of maple syrup every time I pop one too. But I guess I haven't noticed it in my sweat. Maybe everyone else at the gym has though. . .

7. LOL, Maybe you never know. A friend noticed it on himself ,and then I started to notice too. How many caps a day yall using? I am up to 3 now

8. I'm using two per day. 1 AM 1 PM (same with Erase). I have two days left

9. Thanks Man. I appreciate it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by crux View Post
    I'm about two thirds done with a stack of Titanium, Erase, HGHPro. I'm hitting PR's in almost all of my lifts, and seeing moderate fat reduction. My appetite is huge and my cardio has been inconsistent lately so I'm pretty happy with the results right now.

FYI I also am always taking Anabolic Pump, fish oil, krealkalyn, multi vit, supercissus rx
    I envy your stack!

11. Thats a good stack. I am taking DAA, TITANIUM, and a natty booster with Trib. I am also hitting PRs in a lot of my lifts. Love it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 07:00 PM
  2. Titanium for ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES at NUTRA!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:30 PM
  4. Athletix Titanium question
    By Bivenator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:58 PM