Titanium by Athletix

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    ArmyGuy did it 2, 3 and 4 caps. He liked 4 best according to his review.

I'm using 4 cap, 2 AM and 2 PM for about 10 days now. I have to admit, I'm not too impressed with results so far. I really wanted to like it, but just haven't had the effects I wanted in the strength department. Some moderate leaning effects, but nothing to write home about.

However, I did pull my hammy and somehow my left shoulder is all of a sudden just weak, no pain, just can't lift much / fails easily. This may be affecting my perception of strength.

I have 2 bottles of testopro to try out later next year,so we'll see about that good ol' comparison...
    you using titanium solo or with erase?

2. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    anyone dosed 3 caps a day on this stuff?
    ive also tried 2,3, and 4 caps...personally like 3...1 upon waking, 1 around lunch or workout, and 1 with dinner

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you using titanium solo or with erase?
    With erase, started at 3 caps, now down to 2.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    With erase, started at 3 caps, now down to 2.
    well i would attribute the leaning to the erase. i loved testopro, sorry you didn't get better results from titanium-it really looked tempting at that price.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well i would attribute the leaning to the erase. i loved testopro, sorry you didn't get better results from titanium-it really looked tempting at that price.
    I know, that's why I bought 3 Titanium and 4 Erase.

Who knows, maybe it'll get better in a week or two...

6. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    ive also tried 2,3, and 4 caps...personally like 3...1 upon waking, 1 around lunch or workout, and 1 with dinner
    Thanks to all that responded. I am using in my current PCT and have used it at 2 caps starting week 3. but will Bump it up to 3 caps during week 4

7. I am taking 2 caps a day along with a natty test booster, and DAA. I will use erase later on for PCT. I am already noticing a difference in only a few days. I will get some stats soon.

8. hope the titanium pans out. I have a bottle waiting for me
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    hope the titanium pans out. I have a bottle waiting for me
    Its a very solid product, and I have been very pleased with the overall results from titanium and erase stacked together. Honestly, it was the most "normal" or better than normal I have felt in a very long time in terms of ups and downs hormonally if you get my drift.
    PHF Rep

10. Always good to hear. I have an Xfactor advanced log I started about 1.5wks ago, then will run this one to see what I get.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

11. I'm about two thirds done with a stack of Titanium, Erase, HGHPro. I'm hitting PR's in almost all of my lifts, and seeing moderate fat reduction. My appetite is huge and my cardio has been inconsistent lately so I'm pretty happy with the results right now.

FYI I also am always taking Anabolic Pump, fish oil, krealkalyn, multi vit, supercissus rx

12. great to hear, anxious to try this!

13. I really like TITANIUM. I smell like syrup when I sweat, but I love it. It makes me crave pancakes. It is a solid product that has helped me build muscle, and my performance in the gym.

14. why does it make you smell like syrup?

15. Its the fenugreek. I am not sure. If you smell the bottle it smells like syrup. It comes out in your sweat, and BO.

16. That's funny, I think of maple syrup every time I pop one too. But I guess I haven't noticed it in my sweat. Maybe everyone else at the gym has though. . .

17. LOL, Maybe you never know. A friend noticed it on himself ,and then I started to notice too. How many caps a day yall using? I am up to 3 now

18. I'm using two per day. 1 AM 1 PM (same with Erase). I have two days left

19. Thanks Man. I appreciate it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by crux View Post
    I'm about two thirds done with a stack of Titanium, Erase, HGHPro. I'm hitting PR's in almost all of my lifts, and seeing moderate fat reduction. My appetite is huge and my cardio has been inconsistent lately so I'm pretty happy with the results right now.

FYI I also am always taking Anabolic Pump, fish oil, krealkalyn, multi vit, supercissus rx
    I envy your stack!

21. Thats a good stack. I am taking DAA, TITANIUM, and a natty booster with Trib. I am also hitting PRs in a lot of my lifts. Love it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. Titanium for ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES at NUTRA!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:00 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM
  4. Athletix Titanium question
    By Bivenator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:58 PM