Titanium by Athletix

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    It should be pretty cheap.....Should be one of the cheapest test boosting stacks on this site... I would say somewhere around 35 dollars......That would be damn near unbeatable!!!! Hopefully i can pass my Network+ exam in time so that i can have some money!!!!
    34.99 would be legit forsure
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

2. so then its agreed that this looks like a legit product just being offered at a great price?

Maybe I will toss it in with my erase/tcf-1 since everyone is saying ai+test booster = win
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    so then its agreed that this looks like a legit product just being offered at a great price?

Maybe I will toss it in with my erase/tcf-1 since everyone is saying ai+test booster = win
    AI + test booster = win

4. too much good stuff coming out in the t booster cat.i hope my body can take it

5. It is definitely a great deal for sure though I believe that many of us would need to take 3-4 a day instead of the recommended 2. Stacking it with an AI like Erase is a solid stack and if the company comes out with a 120 count bottle, they will surely be on to something.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

6. Even a 90ct bottle for 3 a day with no price increase would be killer! I think for smaller guys like myself 2-3 caps a day may work just fine.

WELL i guess its OOS now trying to find an ETA on it because i bought mine friday when it was suppose to be in stock and i still missed out! So hopefully Athletix is on the ball and gets it to NP quickly! I think all the NP reps and warehouse workers took it all for themselves lol! As we speak theyre basking in the Titanium pills laughing like the evil genius's they are haha.

7. Look like it's in stock when i go to the nutra website....????

8. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Look like it's in stock when i go to the nutra website....????
    I know.... but my order finally shipped today and they emailed me saying thats what the hold up was. So they shipped my whole order all except titanium because its OOS. Not sure why its saying in stock maybe because the new supply is already on the way and they dont think it will be much delay???

9. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    34.99 would be legit forsure
    Network+? Where are you applying for a job?
    Guys with a 2yr degree and at least network+ usually start around 35000 here.and those are .90 college students.
    I did my ccnp about 6 yrs ago.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Guys with a 2yr degree and at least network+ usually start around 35000 here.and those are .90 college students.
    ???
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    ???
    I was quoting someone else that repthat was quoting but hit the wrong buttong...louisaboy"
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is definitely a great deal for sure though I believe that many of us would need to take 3-4 a day instead of the recommended 2. Stacking it with an AI like Erase is a solid stack and if the company comes out with a 120 count bottle, they will surely be on to something.
    Agreed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That price even beats our expectation's which were already LOW haha, PES and NP coming through like always!

15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    order placed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

16. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I already have my job with the Govt......I dont have a degree... But it just became a D.O.D requirement for all I.T reps to have either Network plus, Security plus, or C.I.S.S.P.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    order placed.
    Keep us updated!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hmmm...Interesting product stack, I feel like Ive seen this before.
    PHF Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    That price even beats our expectation's which were already LOW haha, PES and NP coming through like always!
    you know it

20. Guess the shipment came through. Mine shipped today!

21. Nice!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    My buddy is ordering two of those and an extra bottle of Titanium for a 60 day recomp blast alongside some OEP and then ECA. I have a feeling he will be a new man after that much test boosting!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

23. WOW!

Thats some stackage
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    WOW!

Thats some stackage
    Yeah I don't recommend anything half-a**ed when there is a sale on like the one NP has going. Plus, even if he does not use all of the Erase it's not a bad thing to have laying around; I am loving mine right now.

25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yeah I don't recommend anything half-a**ed when there is a sale on like the one NP has going. Plus, even if he does not use all of the Erase it's not a bad thing to have laying around; I am loving mine right now.
    Thats what I like to hear
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats what I like to hear
    Yet another PRx2 today, Erase is the shizznit!

27. Hell yea!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

28. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    I would think you could definitely stack those 3.... and plow a whole right through your woman!
    lolz

I already have the Erase/AT2 to use in the non determinable future.

Maybe I should add some Titanium and take a certain lady friend up on her offer.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

29. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    lolz

I already have the Erase/AT2 to use in the non determinable future.

Maybe I should add some Titanium and take a certain lady friend up on her offer.
    take the offer.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

30. got my order today.gotta love nutra only took 2 days to recieve.going to be running erase/DAA/titanium/divanex as PCT from 6 week natadrol with a 3 week dplex cycle overlaped/bridged.starts on tuesday cant wait to get it going

Similar Forum Threads

1. Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 07:00 PM
  2. Titanium for ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES at NUTRA!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:30 PM
  4. Athletix Titanium question
    By Bivenator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:58 PM