Titanium by Athletix

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    ???
    I was quoting someone else that repthat was quoting but hit the wrong buttong...louisaboy"
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---


  2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is definitely a great deal for sure though I believe that many of us would need to take 3-4 a day instead of the recommended 2. Stacking it with an AI like Erase is a solid stack and if the company comes out with a 120 count bottle, they will surely be on to something.
    Agreed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That price even beats our expectation's which were already LOW haha, PES and NP coming through like always!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    order placed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Network+? Where are you applying for a job?
    Guys with a 2yr degree and at least network+ usually start around 35000 here.and those are .90 college students.
    I did my ccnp about 6 yrs ago.
    I already have my job with the Govt......I dont have a degree... But it just became a D.O.D requirement for all I.T reps to have either Network plus, Security plus, or C.I.S.S.P.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    order placed.
    Keep us updated!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hmmm...Interesting product stack, I feel like Ive seen this before.
    PHF Rep


  9. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    That price even beats our expectation's which were already LOW haha, PES and NP coming through like always!
    you know it
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  10. Guess the shipment came through. Mine shipped today!

  11. Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    My buddy is ordering two of those and an extra bottle of Titanium for a 60 day recomp blast alongside some OEP and then ECA. I have a feeling he will be a new man after that much test boosting!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. WOW!

    Thats some stackage
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    WOW!

    Thats some stackage
    Yeah I don't recommend anything half-a**ed when there is a sale on like the one NP has going. Plus, even if he does not use all of the Erase it's not a bad thing to have laying around; I am loving mine right now.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yeah I don't recommend anything half-a**ed when there is a sale on like the one NP has going. Plus, even if he does not use all of the Erase it's not a bad thing to have laying around; I am loving mine right now.
    Thats what I like to hear
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats what I like to hear
    Yet another PRx2 today, Erase is the shizznit!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. Hell yea!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    I would think you could definitely stack those 3.... and plow a whole right through your woman!
    lolz

    I already have the Erase/AT2 to use in the non determinable future.

    Maybe I should add some Titanium and take a certain lady friend up on her offer.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    lolz

    I already have the Erase/AT2 to use in the non determinable future.

    Maybe I should add some Titanium and take a certain lady friend up on her offer.
    take the offer.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. got my order today.gotta love nutra only took 2 days to recieve.going to be running erase/DAA/titanium/divanex as PCT from 6 week natadrol with a 3 week dplex cycle overlaped/bridged.starts on tuesday cant wait to get it going
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

  21. 2 days to arrive and you live in SD?

    Thats more than impressive!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    2 days to arrive and you live in SD?

    Thats more than impressive!
    yes sir, order went in weds night shipped thurs and was in my hands by 10:30am Sat morning.cant beat that.now its time to get this estrogen outta here...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    take the offer.
    I did.
    We are going on a weekend excursion when schedules permit.
    And she informed me that she is insatiable.
    lolz
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    My buddy is ordering two of those and an extra bottle of Titanium for a 60 day recomp blast alongside some OEP and then ECA. I have a feeling he will be a new man after that much test boosting!
    Nice, that should yield some pretty sweet results.

    So far Im loving erase and titanium, two very solid products, even though its only been a couple of weeks, as good as I feel, this may just be my new "base" for whenever Im "off" from here on out ;-)
    PHF Rep


  25. Nice to hear RB!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I heard from a guy who knows a guy who heard from a guys sister who is friends with someones brother who has an uncle that works at NP that they might be doing an Erase + Titanium sale for the final round
    I got in on that - great deal.

    Just started the stack last week, and I'm going conserviative (1-2 Titaniums/day and 1 Erase/day).

    We'll see how it goes!

  27. Nice! Looking forward to the feedback
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This made me lol

    Anyways...ingredient profile looks solid. I wouldnt mind stacking this with my Erase
    on week 5 of titanium\erase....down 12lbs but lifting more than ever....yes i got more bf too loose than most but im still getting stronger while doing it

    also running oep/at2

  29. i got some too. u guys got logs?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    on week 5 of titanium\erase....down 12lbs but lifting more than ever....yes i got more bf too loose than most but im still getting stronger while doing it

    also running oep/at2
    sounds like a badass recomp!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  31. I have a bottle. The writeup is either a jab at AISports or something that NP created to show comparable products. Not a dig at NP, but the writeup almost makes it seem like the product was created because they have issues with AISports.
    Maybe it's just me. Haven't used it yet, but couldn't pass up the initial ROCK BOTTOM price. I'm assuming they took a loss on this one to get the name out there, though with 1 product, you don't really gain much from doing that because there is no capitol to expand your line.
    No complaints though, great deal
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I have a bottle. The writeup is either a jab at AISports or something that NP created to show comparable products. Not a dig at NP, but the writeup almost makes it seem like the product was created because they have issues with AISports.
    Maybe it's just me. Haven't used it yet, but couldn't pass up the initial ROCK BOTTOM price. I'm assuming they took a loss on this one to get the name out there, though with 1 product, you don't really gain much from doing that because there is no capitol to expand your line.
    No complaints though, great deal
    I saw what yo were talking about, too. Was a little weird, thats for sure

  33. I definitely thinking about running the following stack to recomp/cut bf:

    ERASE / ALPHA-T / TITANIUM / DERMACRINE.

    Thoughts?

  34. I just bought this with ERASE, and DAA. Should be good.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I have a bottle. The writeup is either a jab at AISports or something that NP created to show comparable products. Not a dig at NP, but the writeup almost makes it seem like the product was created because they have issues with AISports.
    Maybe it's just me. Haven't used it yet, but couldn't pass up the initial ROCK BOTTOM price. I'm assuming they took a loss on this one to get the name out there, though with 1 product, you don't really gain much from doing that because there is no capitol to expand your line.
    No complaints though, great deal
    The writeup was not written by NP, it is the same writeup the product has on its website. NP just copy and pastes. When I read it I did find it odd though too

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I definitely thinking about running the following stack to recomp/cut bf:

    ERASE / ALPHA-T / TITANIUM / DERMACRINE.

    Thoughts?
    Great stack, multiple angles, no overlaps. Recomp powerhouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I just bought this with ERASE, and DAA. Should be good.
    I agree
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I just bought this with ERASE, and DAA. Should be good.
    Just ran the same thing in a PCT.legit stuff, loved it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

  37. anyone dosed 3 caps a day on this stuff?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    anyone dosed 3 caps a day on this stuff?
    Of titanium? Not sure...would like to see how it would go. But i think there are only 60 in a bottle so youd need more than 1 bottle
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  39. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    anyone dosed 3 caps a day on this stuff?
    ArmyGuy did it 2, 3 and 4 caps. He liked 4 best according to his review.

    I'm using 4 cap, 2 AM and 2 PM for about 10 days now. I have to admit, I'm not too impressed with results so far. I really wanted to like it, but just haven't had the effects I wanted in the strength department. Some moderate leaning effects, but nothing to write home about.

    However, I did pull my hammy and somehow my left shoulder is all of a sudden just weak, no pain, just can't lift much / fails easily. This may be affecting my perception of strength.

    I have 2 bottles of testopro to try out later next year,so we'll see about that good ol' comparison...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The writeup was not written by NP, it is the same writeup the product has on its website. NP just copy and pastes. When I read it I did find it odd though too
    I've had to setup some writeups and that one is by far the most interesting and very close to causing a stir between companies if it hasn't already
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. Titanium for ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES at NUTRA!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:00 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM
  4. Athletix Titanium question
    By Bivenator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Log in
Log in