Pre-workout or fat burn?

anbes

Awards
Hello guys.
My question could sounds strange. Try to understand before judge, lol.
I am not a bb, or even a sport adicted. I like sport, i do my cardio session and workout. Well i need to improve my fat lost, but i am also a micro-surgeon, so shaking hands, stimmed feelling is out of question.
Because i used those in the past (pre-wkout, far burners and a lot of more poison, lol) i am thinking insted of being in a stimed felling all day, take a pre-wkout sup before training, because i think it'd help me in my workout and in my running csrdio session. What are ur thoughts about that?
Tks

dayday88

Awards
Well from your poor english, I got you want a pre-workout supp without stims, try prime.

anbes

Awards
I try to give Ya more info. No my english is not the best since it is not my fst language.
Basically I am asking about using pre-wkt WITH stims insted of using thermogenics, for fat burn...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will help some, by giving you more energy to accomplish a longer/higher intensity cardio session. Diet will be key, and timing of cardio/meals could be helpful as well.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I seen a lot of good reviews on blue gene for p-w,just my 2 cents

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
Pre work out will help with your pumps as well, allow you to sometimes get a few extra reps in.

anbes

Awards
Tks a lto guys.. That was exactly I tought... I make my decision, pre-wkt`d be enought.. plus diet... maybe, if I need some... a appetit supressor, but no all day stim...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd recommend LG Anadraulic State GT or Applied Nutraceutical RPM. Both lower estrogen a bit, boost test a bit, and both have really good recomp effects (help you burn fat and gain muscle). Both are non-hormonal/steroidal, they use herbs to lower estrogen mildly. ASGT has VERY smooth energy and it lasts a LONG time, and RPM has naringin, which makes the caffeine effects last very long with no crash. Both really help burn fat, with mild thermogenic effects, as well as the anti-estrogen effect.

ASGT has a lot more pre-workout/strength/endurance ingredients in it than RPM, so that's my choice, but both would fit your needs perfectly, and both are quite good for overall health.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your a micro surgeon, I'd avoid stims, I wouldn't want a shaky surgeon near me! :p lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to give Ya more info. No my english is not the best since it is not my fst language.
Basically I am asking about using pre-wkt WITH stims insted of using thermogenics, for fat burn...
Look into Alpha-T2. It is a thermogenic fat loss aid that has compounds that are stimulants by chemical nature but to not effect cardiac control. So you get all the effects of powerful stims and thermogenics towards fatloss with the stimmed out feeling.

Obviously you will want to start your dose low to test its effects on you. If you want something good to add to further fat loss, stack it with ALCAR. This will provide more energy and more fat loss.

Dont have shaky hands as a surgeon!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys.
I am not a bb, or even a sport adicted. I like sport, i do my cardio session and workout. Well i need to improve my fat lost, but i am also a micro-surgeon, so shaking hands, stimmed feelling is out of question.
Because i used those in the past (pre-wkout, far burners and a lot of more poison, lol) i am thinking insted of being in a stimed felling all day, take a pre-wkout sup before training, because i think it'd help me in my workout and in my running csrdio session. What are ur thoughts about that?
Tks
sounds like you want a neurological stim that doesnt give you shakey hands or a stimmed feeling all day but want to increase fat loss during the day right? but need energy for your workouts....

solution,
fat burner preworkout (YOHIBINE FREE) such as OEP by usplabs, or liquid clenbutrex by vpx because you can tweak the dose,
during the day id make great use of need2slin for nutrient partitioning, and dermatherm topical for spot reduction, also make good friends with a good form of carnitine, such as arginocarn for mental focus and fat loss properties :)

so stack would be
pick a softer fat burner for energy
NEed2slin
arginocarn
dermatherm target

anbes

Awards
sounds like you want a neurological stim that doesnt give you shakey hands or a stimmed feeling all day but want to increase fat loss during the day right? but need energy for your workouts....

solution,
fat burner preworkout (YOHIBINE FREE) such as OEP by usplabs, or liquid clenbutrex by vpx because you can tweak the dose,
during the day id make great use of need2slin for nutrient partitioning, and dermatherm topical for spot reduction, also make good friends with a good form of carnitine, such as arginocarn for mental focus and fat loss properties :)

so stack would be
NEed2slin
arginocarn
dermatherm target
You gotcha, all of you... but.. the problem is too many supls... I am in Brazil, and we don't have those here. I have to import them, and it usually takes a lot of time, and sometimes it stops in our "fda" (called anvisa here), and if it happens, it'll took a long time to be released. A friend of mine is there, so I asked her to bring one supl - jack3d... easy to find and to bring, better than a lot of.
But tks to everyone, when I come back there I'll bring my own supls..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys.
Tks

solution,

so stack would be
NEed2slin
arginocarn
dermatherm target