Nutrex T-UP Black

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
Anyone heard of/used this product?

It has Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which I assume is the same as D-aspartate?

The only thing that bugs me is it doesn't say how much it uses.

It's also got Massularia Acuminata which is interesting.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont trust nutrex

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rocha I've never used any of their products, but just curious why don't you trust them?
1.overpriced
2.they use a sink mix approach (too many ingredients)
3.they use fillers
4.havent heard much positive feedback
5.questionable ingredients

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's kind of what I thought too. Prop formulas that aren't dosed correctly, especially T-UP, which is really a DAA product, without a sprinkling of everything else.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting mix, but im not a fan of nutrex in particular. i dont get a positive feedback on their products from just about everyone i meet. the only thing ive ever used of theirs and it worked AMAZING, was 1 TU. Of course it got banned in 2004.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Agreed rulk! The original 1-tu was legit, I miss that stuff.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed rulk! The original 1-tu was legit, I miss that stuff.
Haha. Me too brotha. Me too.

actually im hoping a future cycle with primordial performance's 1 T will yeild similar results.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am using it right now ! Legit product ! Used in the past from nutrex Lipo 6x , anabol-5, vitrix, Niox, and there intra product product all work good. Right now i am on T-up black, lipo6 black and Hemo rush ! and it is working just fine.

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
I am using it right now ! Legit product ! Used in the past from nutrex Lipo 6x , anabol-5, vitrix, Niox, and there intra product product all work good. Right now i am on T-up black, lipo6 black and Hemo rush ! and it is working just fine.
Well at least we have one person who has actually used the product posting. I am liking the sound of it but it still bugs me they don't say how much of each ingredient is used, especially in the case of the DAA.

Can't find many reviews of the product either.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well at least we have one person who has actually used the product posting. I am liking the sound of it but it still bugs me they don't say how much of each ingredient is used, especially in the case of the DAA.

I'm taking TST Powercell by AX soon, and that's how i feel.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I am pretty sure that they use the same amount has on the Dadavit study, they have the same ingredients ( + one found in Pink majick ) so I don't see the point for Nutrex to copy the same ingredients but not to use the same proven quantity ! Just dont expect huge gain from DAA. As per other natty test, I notice increase hunger, mood, libido, load quantity, better pump, faster recovery but nothing like huge increase of muscle. I think pass a certain age a good natty is a must have since it will put your body hormone in the right place to build muscle and burn fat more effeciency. But you still have to eat and work hard !

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I used Hard FX and did not get much out of it at 4 caps a day ! Libido and load but thats about it !
I found a crazy price on the hardfx/tst powercell stack. I went 50/50 on 2-2packs with my friend, he is taking the hardfx, i am going to use the powercell. I have 2 bottles of MassFx, and 2 bottles of erase as well though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found a crazy price on the hardfx/tst powercell stack. I went 50/50 on 2-2packs with my friend, he is taking the hardfx, i am going to use the powercell. I have 2 bottles of MassFx, and 2 bottles of erase as well though.
Well that good with the powercell you are certainly having enoug DAA ! Good deal ! keep us updated!

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
I am pretty sure that they use the same amount has on the Dadavit study, they have the same ingredients ( + one found in Pink majick ) so I don't see the point for Nutrex to copy the same ingredients but not to use the same proven quantity !
Maybe you are right but the Massularia Acuminata is included in the 3127mg complex and surely it would account for a reasonable amount of it. The Dadavit study has 3.12g of pure DAA.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you are right but the Massularia Acuminata is included in the 3127mg complex and surely it would account for a reasonable amount of it. The Dadavit study has 3.12g of pure DAA.
well at 10 caps a days for the first 15 days I am pretty sure you get the 3.12 DAA after that probably not !

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
The OG lipo 6 rocked, but I haven't liked anything else from nutrex since.. However, I do have my eye on hemo rage ultra-concentrated

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
My email exchange with Nutrex customer service:

Just wondering what the actual of amount of DAA is in T-up black?
We appreciate your interest in Nutrex Research and are happy to address any questions you may have. Because Sodium D Aspartic Acid is part of our proprietary blend that makes our formula unique, I am unable to disclose that information. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
But they do give the exact quote of 42% increase in test in 12 days on the site, so I wonder how they got that?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
T-UP Black Directions:
Maximum Testosterone Loading Protocol Days 1-10: Take 5 Black Liqui-Caps twice per day between meals.

Regular Testosterone Boosting Protocol Day 11 and on: Take 5 Black Liqui-Caps once per day between meals.
Due to their dosing protocol, it's very likely you get 3.12g of DAA, and then after day 11 you cruise at a lower dose.

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
Due to their dosing protocol, it's very likely you get 3.12g of DAA, and then after day 11 you cruise at a lower dose.
Yeah, you are probably right there. I still think it is misleading saying 30 servings when really it's only 20 if the first 10 are double doses.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will add that tonight I had a stellar chest and arms workout !! Must be the ARA who's starting to kick in !