erase libido?

jep

Awards
anyone get libido increase with erase? if so how many a day ?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Just take 2 a day, and your libido will be ok,I still got the woods every morning!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 per day is a great balance for increased libido, decreased estrogen, and increased testosterone

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my doctor told me awhile back their are about 12 things that can effect your libido.. i can only think of 6..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 per day is a great balance for increased libido, decreased estrogen, and increased testosterone
Im ordering some tomorrow- How about sore joints from decrease in estrogen and lowering of cortisol levels(though Im not expecting much in that department)?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im ordering some tomorrow- How about sore joints from decrease in estrogen and lowering of cortisol levels(though Im not expecting much in that department)?
Most people notice the sore joints when taking 3 per day. Unless that person is taking something that is heavily aromatizing or has excessive eztrogen levels for whatever reason

so the 3 a day dosage will decrease libido
No...I never said that. 3 per day has already shown increased libido in users. Remember, everyone is different. I was just saying 2 per day is a nice balance and the average dose for Erase.

bigpappa2805

Awards
Yeah I have high free test and test (125)) but its being converted to estrogen. I have no morning wood, it sucks! Will erase help me...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase will help lower the amount of testosterone that is being converted to estrogen, thus raising your libido, decreasing your estrogen, and further increasing your testosterone.

Enjoy!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i picked up a bottle..wont start till this Nov..doing a log right now on triazole

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly indirectly. But AI = aromatase inhibitor = inhibits conversion of testosterone to estrogen

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
What would happen to a woman who took Erase? Would she lose weight and improve libido, or just masculinize?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It could very well be from the Alpha too. Excess thyroid levels can cause ED/Low libido just like hypothyroidism

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
From my run of it, Erase definitely boosts libido

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my doctor told me awhile back their are about 12 things that can effect your libido.. i can only think of 6..
There are a thousand things, if not more, that CAN effect libido. If it were as simple as choosing 12 things and fixing those 12 things, then everyone would be running around like wild bull and mounting every female they saw.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a thousand things, if not more, that CAN effect libido. If it were as simple as choosing 12 things and fixing those 12 things, then everyone would be running around like wild bull and mounting every female they saw.
Lol I feel like that right now..doing erase with daa boys are huge

caset23

caset23

Awards
I'm 34 and a newbie here, but I felt like I should chime in..I started my Erase+Titanium stack about 25 days ago and just added Oxy Pro Elite 2 weeks ago. I was showing great results with consistent strong libido. I started with 2 Erase pills and 2 Titanium pills morning and afternoon before workouts.. Within days after I increased the erase to 3 pills I noticed I wasn't getting anymore 28th Presidents (Woodrow Wilsons) Not even in the morning..and I almost always wake up with one. This really bums me out especially since I just turned 34...I'm dropping that 3rd Erase pill so hopefully I get back to normal soon...Good luck to anyone else going through this.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The only way to know for sure what's going on is to get a hormone blood panel bro. Erase helps lower cortisol and estrogen which are crucial for a testosterone environment but we do not know what exactly is wrong with you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people I see, say there libido increases with erase; never really heard the opposite. Typically from a supplement like this, 2 weeks should be good to really gauge it.

Mike

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 34 and a newbie here, but I felt like I should chime in..I started my Erase+Titanium stack about 25 days ago and just added Oxy Pro Elite 2 weeks ago. I was showing great results with consistent strong libido. I started with 2 Erase pills and 2 Titanium pills morning and afternoon before workouts.. Within days after I increased the erase to 3 pills I noticed I wasn't getting anymore 28th Presidents (Woodrow Wilsons) Not even in the morning..and I almost always wake up with one. This really bums me out especially since I just turned 34...I'm dropping that 3rd Erase pill so hopefully I get back to normal soon...Good luck to anyone else going through this.
Estrogen is extremely important for the libido. If its too low, chances are you wont have one.

Looks like three capsules of Erase blunted your estrogen too much, backing down to 2capsules/day should rectify the problem.

useyourhead

Awards
Estrogen is extremely important for the libido. If its too low, chances are you wont have one.

Looks like three capsules of Erase blunted your estrogen too much, backing down to 2capsules/day should rectify the problem.
EXACT same thing happened to me. Except I was taking alpha t2 and not oxy elite. How many Titanium are you dosing? I just quit everything because I didn't know the culprit and didn't feel like experimenting to find out either.

useyourhead

Awards
Any updates on what you've changed up? Just curious because like I said the last post, same thing happened to me.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Just curious how long it took for things to go back to normal after lowering the dose?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious how long it took for things to go back to normal after lowering the dose?

Really old thread so im not sure if that guy is still around or not, but typically things are fine after a few days.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I ran my cycle of Erase it killed my libido from the first week and that was at only 2 caps a day so 2 caps
a days can also kill your libido.

J19891

J19891

Awards
anyone get libido increase with erase? if so how many a day ?
I get it for sure, but everyone's different. It's about finding a balance. Too much estrogen will hurt libido, as will too little.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
When I ran my cycle of Erase it killed my libido from the first week and that was at only 2 caps a day so 2 caps
a days can also kill your libido.
I've been taking 3 and my libido has gone so I'm thinking maybe I should cut it back to 1

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 3 caps/day of Erase for us lighter guys can definitely say goodbye to morning wood and hello to lowered libido.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I weigh 175lbs of pretty lean muscle but 2 caps of Erase kills my libido but 3 caps of Triazole a day
works great for me so I guess the formula of Triazole is better for me. I still have a full jar of Erase
to use up later in the year and I picked up a container of DAA powder from AI so I guess I will try
running them together later in the year just to use up the Erase and I'll stick to Triazole in the future.
Everyone on this forum keeps mentioning how good Erase and DAA work together so I will try that stack
even though I have tried DAA from Primaforce powder and DAA caps from SNS and I really didn't notice
much at all from either one. I 'll try both Erase and DAA powder from AI and see how well that combo
works instead of running them separately later on in the year.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I recently ran Erase again but this time solo and it did kill the libido even at 2/day, did not have that problem at all running with Anabeta earlier this year.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys must really be sensitive to dips in Estrogen. Coming from someone whose more "estrogen dominant", i can say it definitely causes a huge boost for my libido.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen dominance continues to grow as an epidemic, its a shame

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A more simple solution many have noticed is to just add some DAA. Gives more T to block from converting to E and the higher T assists in libido