erase question

  1. New Member
    dollarbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    69.85%

    erase question


    any sides while using erase?

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You may experience joint pain if your dose is too high. If this is the case, just reduce your dose by 1 pill and it will subside in a few days.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    dave39's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

    Is ERASE better used on cycle or as part of PCT?
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    Is ERASE better used on cycle or as part of PCT?
    Depending on what you're using, you could use Erase on-cycle. If you're using a dry compound that doesn't aromatize, then you don't need to use it on-cycle. If you're using a compound that does not have AI properties, then you could add it in during your cycle.

    Using an AI during PCT is not always the best idea - you'd be better off using something like Sustain Alpha, that controls estrogen, but doesn't kill it. You're going to get much stronger of an estrogen rebound if you use an AI during PCT.

    In the end, what you use on-cycle and in PCT is ultimately up to you.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Performance
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Depending on what you're using, you could use Erase on-cycle. If you're using a dry compound that doesn't aromatize, then you don't need to use it on-cycle. If you're using a compound that does not have AI properties, then you could add it in during your cycle.

    Using an AI during PCT is not always the best idea - you'd be better off using something like Sustain Alpha, that controls estrogen, but doesn't kill it. You're going to get much stronger of an estrogen rebound if you use an AI during PCT.

    In the end, what you use on-cycle and in PCT is ultimately up to you.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Performance
    Well said Rosie
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,033
    Rep Power
    245186
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I thought erase was a suicide inhibitor and wouldn't cause much of a rebound? Or am I totally off the mark here?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I thought erase was a suicide inhibitor and wouldn't cause much of a rebound? Or am I totally off the mark here?
    Erase is an AI. It won't cause much of a rebound either, regardless.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on Erase
    By codered5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:46 AM
  2. Erase question
    By realdeal124 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:58 PM
  3. Erase question
    By machine528 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
  4. erase question
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
  5. Erase question
    By dominate77 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in