RIP Iron Addict (Wesley)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An online-training legend, Iron Addict (Wesley) passed away last Saturday. I am sure many of you have known him or spoken with him at one point or another, at least those who have been in the game for some time. His website was well known for a long time now.

He was an unbelievably smart man in science, training, diet, supplementation, and has trained many athletes in the US.

To those who knew Wesley I am sure this is as big of a shock to you as it is me. I spoke with Wes a few days before his death and everything seemed perfectly fine. No details have been released.

RIP Iron Addict

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From Future, a Mod at Wes' forum and a friend of his.

Wes loved all things.* He was a huge animal lover.* The family would love to have donations sent to a local charity.* You can call and ask for Gail at ext 117 or just give the information of your donation in Wes' honor.* There is a link to send through their website as well.*Thank you for remembering!

*Humane Society Southern Arizona*
3450 N. Kelvin Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716*
1-520-327-6088
http://www.hssaz.org

Secure online donations:
https://secure3.convio.net/hssaz/sit...s9hkk2.app332a

A card will be sent from you.* We will be putting the cards in a binder for the family.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow he was a cool guy indeed. He will be missed.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Awww snap...

I think he's the same guy that PM'd me on another site that sent me here about 7 years ago??? He introduced me to quite a few things during my first couple of years researching on the net. Same name at least, either way, sorry to hear about this...

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Rest In Peace brother. Family and Friends in my prayers.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It's tough to see the good ones leave this world, but I believe that he will be with his loved ones in spirit to watch over them. My prayers go out to all of his loved ones.

RIP, brother in iron.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R.I.P .. never joined his forums but I read alot of his post on dieting. Seemed like a very knowledgeable and good guy. Condolences to his friends and family

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
RIP

I haven't been here long but he seemed to offer good advice in any thread.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Wesley's board (iron addicts) and this board are the only 2 boards I go to for advice. The guy was a walking encyclopedia in terms of lifting, nutrition, supplements. I have learned more over the last 2 or 3 years by just going to his site and reading, reading, and more reading. Everything he made a post about that was pretty good, I would copy and paste it into a word document and keep it for reference. I go back to this document literally once a week to make sure Im not missing anything. Now, you talk about getting some good info....I got it!

He is going to be missed bigtime. He was an awesome dude.

RIP Wes.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
its sad when young people pass out of no where. Very knowlegeable in lifting/nutrition.

rest in peace

SBT

SBT

Awards
This is VERY very sad!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RIP I.A., enjoyed reading alot of his stuff. :( he will be missed in the online BB community

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
RIP.
Condolences to all who were close to him.
It is said the great ones get taken away too soon.