erase plus test booster

ezjax

Awards
I was told on another website not to stack daa and erase or to not to stack a natural testbooster like the old acitvate xtreme with erase..

i was told to run my test stack and do a lean bulk and then run erase by itself while on a cut...

which one should i do..

supps currently taking.

for test and sleep (recovery)
Maca 6g
Horney goat weed complex now 750mg
vit d3 6g

sperm quality
lecithin 3g

bones
calcium 100mg

creatine
cbol

multi and fishoil 9g gemma protein from tp

i have arginine for sperm
i have 3 bottles erase
i have 1 bottle lx and 1 bottle ax
1 have 2 tubs of daa

what should i do with all this stuff?

i want to bulk a little i think right now.. with what i have and maybe add the daa and ax

then go on ec stack and use 2 bottles erase..

what would you intelligent folks suggest?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was told on another website not to stack daa and erase or to not to stack a natural testbooster like the old acitvate xtreme with erase..

i was told to run my test stack and do a lean bulk and then run erase by itself while on a cut...

which one should i do..

supps currently taking.

Maca 6g
vit d3 6g

sperm quality
lecithin 3g

bones
calcium 100mg

creatine
cbol

i have 3 bottles erase
1 have 2 tubs of daa

i want to bulk a little i think right now.. with what i have and maybe add the daa and ax

DONT listen to everyone... A good testosterone booster with Erase will only provide less sides from estrogen reduction. I recommend taking 1-2 caps of Erase with 5 caps of HCGenerate. DAA would be GREAT to add as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

which one should i do..

supps currently taking.

Maca 6g
vit d3 6g

sperm quality
lecithin 3g

bones
calcium 100mg

creatine
cbol

i have 3 bottles erase
1 have 2 tubs of daa

Not sure who gave that advise...

DAA and Erase is a great stack. Stacking any test booster with Erase is a great stack.

Why?

Natural test boosters will increase testosterone, but can also increase estrogen. By blocking this conversion, you not only increase your natural testosterone levels with Erase, but even more so with a test booster. Erase will also prevent some side effects you might get from a test booster.

I would use the DAA with AX and Erase for your bulk. Also your creatine.

Then you can also use Erase during your cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Stacking any test booster with Erase is a great stack.
^^^Absolutely! I'll be stacking mine with IGF-2 and maybe something else. If you've never used it or the products you plan on using with it before, then you're better off using Erase standalone. Otherwise, stacking it with other products that compliment Erase can make for better results.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

tjwoody

Awards
im going to stack erase and alpha t2 for a cut then after a break im thinking of erase...and my drive and igf-2 i still got.

rosie, u helped me a lot on bb.com and i appreciate it! :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to stack erase and alpha t2 for a cut then after a break im thinking of erase...and my drive and igf-2 i still got.

Sounds good!

Rosie is the bomb...she knows it all

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ah, Todd, hello! :)

Erase and Alpha-T2 are a great cut stack combination.

Erase/Drive/IGF-2 would make an awesome recomp or lean mass gains stack!

I might try both stacks myself in the future . . .

Sounds good!

Rosie is the bomb...she knows it all
Appreciate your confidence in me, Josh, but I don't know everything, and everyone can always learn more . . .

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go erase/new AX/testofen/AT2 boooyaaaa

tjwoody

Awards
Ah, Todd, hello! :)

Erase and Alpha-T2 are a great cut stack combination.

Erase/Drive/IGF-2 would make an awesome recomp or lean mass gains stack!

I might try both stacks myself in the future . . .
thats my plan...a cut and then recomp come around febish...then cut again depending how my recomp goes. never did one before. :)

now gotta decide if im going to buy more erase now...i got 2 on the way with the alphat2...wondering if i should wait and hope another deal comes around in new 2-3 months i guess. argh. lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats my plan...a cut and then recomp come around febish...then cut again depending how my recomp goes. never did one before. :)

now gotta decide if im going to buy more erase now...i got 2 on the way with the alphat2...wondering if i should wait and hope another deal comes around in new 2-3 months i guess. argh. lol
Once you cut to where you want, the recomping should probably be the focus after that. Recomping is pretty much what I do all the time - it definitely makes it far easier to lose fat when you want (two weeks of dieting before my Figure competition, when most competitors do a minimum of 12-16 weeks!), and you can gain muscle mass (albeit slower than an outright bulk) whilst managing fat levels.

Use the two bottles of Erase now, and then wait ~4 weeks before starting the next two bottles - this gives you plenty of time to get more :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

tjwoody

Awards
Once you cut to where you want, the recomping should probably be the focus after that. Recomping is pretty much what I do all the time - it definitely makes it far easier to lose fat when you want (two weeks of dieting before my Figure competition, when most competitors so a minimum of 12-16 weeks!), and you can gain muscle mass (albeit slower than an outright bulk) whilst managing fat levels.

Use the two bottles of Erase now, and then wait ~4 weeks before starting the next two bottles - this gives you plenty of time to get more :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
sounds good. ill wait then...such a GREAT deal didnt know if i should stock up in case price doesnt come back down again.. thx again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds good. ill wait then...such a GREAT deal didnt know if i should stock up in case price doesnt come back down again.. thx again.
wait 4 weeks before using them-but i would BUY them now while price is so low.

tjwoody

Awards
wait 4 weeks before using them-but i would BUY them now while price is so low.
just bought 2 more erase/alphat2 stacks for another run after the break.

i could log it here too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing the erase/TestoPro/DAA/Primal male combo now (just on 2nd day of having added primal male in) so i'm hitting all the componentry of testosterone production :D
Hell of a stack^^^

just bought 2 more erase/alphat2 stacks for another run after the break.

i could log it here too.
That would be awesome. The Hardcore Stack...so cheap yet so effective.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised more people arent jumping on titanium to stack with erase, so far Im really liking the two together, and the current prices are just ridiculous.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im surprised more people arent jumping on titanium to stack with erase, so far Im really liking the two together, and the current prices are just ridiculous.
haven't heard much about it-going to check it out now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that...$17.99...good price on a quality test booster

tjwoody

Awards
i was staring at it off and on, but didnt see a lot of reviews it being new. i do need something for a cycle in a few months and could try it...dont know though....maybe next time....

tjwoody

Awards
yeah, nice price.
i just picked some up..but wont use for a bit. got some stuff in house to take and that erase/alphat2 is next after some supremecy now i got from a deal.

lol...means tonight i dropped $200 and last week like $150.....im such a supp whore...really i am!

i will run a log here when i do them...prob copy it over from bb.com i guess if ne1 cares.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea great price....I would jump on it but I'm not very fond of I3C.....my body just doesn't respond to well to it!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this 'Titanium' product myself... I've never heard of Athletix before but this is such a good price.. and I'd love to add it in to my erase+tcf-1 I've got going... hmmmmm, any thoughts from the educated bros?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing the erase/TestoPro/DAA/Primal male combo now (just on 2nd day of having added primal male in) so i'm hitting all the componentry of testosterone production :D
Yah that in fact is a good way to go with it. Have been recommending the first 3 to folks. I don't know a lot about Primal Male.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its mostly that it has fadogia, which is a great LH stimulator

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its mostly that it has fadogia, which is a great LH stimulator
I did one fadogia product, it didn't hit me like Testofen does.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about this 'Titanium' product myself... I've never heard of Athletix before but this is such a good price.. and I'd love to add it in to my erase+tcf-1 I've got going... hmmmmm, any thoughts from the educated bros?
Would make a great stack...no overlapping

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed...never saw an effect myself from Fadogia
primal male was pretty good, just took a long time to kick in-really need to run 2 bottles, imo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the original t-force 3 years ago, and it was quite noticeable after just a week on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Def didnt give it enough time then
i ran it when it 1st came out, almost everyone who was running it then agreed that 2 bottles was where it was at with primal male.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, HCGenerate>T-Force>Primal Male.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I really like T-bol by thermolife.

I would nevver run an AI solo thats so boring! duh run a testbooster with it!

Erase/Activate Xtreme/Hghup stack hello!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
^^^I personally would add Drive in as well to this, but even so, it would make an awesome stack :)
I have ran 2 cycles of drive. both around 10 weeks long. its pretty good I guess. I am a forslean fan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have ran 2 cycles of drive. both around 10 weeks long. its pretty good I guess. I am a forslean fan.
Drive is an excellent product if you are looking to improve your endurance or lean out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought erase is a test booster
The active in Erase is an AI - but yes, Erase will increase testosterone, decrease estrogen, and control cortisol, improving the testosterone:cortisol ratio as well. I suggest that you read the product write-up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say that Erase+AS-GT is freaking retarded! I just set a bench PR today, 235x4 ;). Not bad for a guy who couldn't do 205x2 about 3 months ago. On the subject of Erase, I am looking the leanest I ever have in my shoulders/arms and it is day 5 of 3 per day, good things are happening and I can't be happier.

Rosie - Erase is leaning me out and/or drying me out and I am not in a caloric deficit. I know you were wondering how I would respond to it so I thought I would share.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
so would I get stronger and increase performance utilizing erase alone or do I have to stack it? I ask because I am very sensitive to test boosters

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say that Erase+AS-GT is freaking retarded! I just set a bench PR today, 235x4 ;). Not bad for a guy who couldn't do 205x2 about 3 months ago. On the subject of Erase, I am looking the leanest I ever have in my shoulders/arms and it is day 5 of 3 per day, good things are happening and I can't be happier.

Rosie - Erase is leaning me out and/or drying me out and I am not in a caloric deficit. I know you were wondering how I would respond to it so I thought I would share.
All good news!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stacking Erase and ASGT is rather unnecessary (I mentioned to Mongo97 in his log to be aware re stacking Triazole and ASGT) since the active in Erase is a potent AI and ASGT contains AI properties.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, my diet is never a diet - more a consistent nutrition plan that I maintain, and if I want to lose fat, I just add in 20 minutes of post-weights cardio 2-4 times a week. I am looking forward to using Erase, and might even stack it with Alpha-T2, since I am enjoying that - start my THIRD consecutive bottle tomorrow!

so would I get stronger and increase performance utilizing erase alone or do I have to stack it? I ask because I am very sensitive to test boosters
You do not have to stack Erase. It will increase testosterone, decrease estrogen, and improve your testosterone:cortisol ratio, controlling cortisol - therefore it will improve your performance (even better if your nutrition and training is targeted towards your goals).

In saying that, many individuals like to use testosterone boosting STACKS, so that they cover ALL their bases re increasing FREE testosterone (if you increase total testosterone, but do NOT increase FREE testosterone, that testosterone increase is useless, since your body can only use FREE testosterone re progress/results), total testosterone and cAMP levels - if you improve ALL those factors you will get the BEST results.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No need to stack it, I think it would work quite well on it's own

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Erase / Alpha-T / TCF-1 is what i am currently using. Along with the following:

NO-shotgun
beta alanine
taurine
orange triad
fish oil
calcium citrate
gaba complex (bedtime)
joint supplement
Coq10 & ALCAR
green tea caps
Super greens
Glutamine
TRUTEIN protein powder (stuff is legit!)