Guess I missed the Eviscerate train

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Anything like this out there? I've heard good things about Napalm, is it as effective? Looking to burn some stubborn stomach fat.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Dermatherm from Primordial is this only thing I know of that is similar to Eviscerate. But, don't know my topical fat burners very well. Just trying to help :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless its already sold out Nutra got a new shipment of about 50 eviscerate bottles.

But like the poster said above Dermatherm Target has been getting good feedback.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything like this out there? I've heard good things about Napalm, is it as effective? Looking to burn some stubborn stomach fat.
Eviscerate is STILL available - it's being produced by Genomyx now, and there should be some new stock out soon. It's also being reformulated with a less-harsh burning - check out the Genomyx subforum for more information.

If you can't wait until it gets released, then, as mentioned, DermaTherm Target is the next best topical currently available out there to use.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all three, Naplam, Evsc and Dermatherm. For me the best was Naplam. But Dermatherm lasts a lot longer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate is STILL available - it's being produced by Genomyx now, and there should be some new stock out soon. It's also being reformulated with a less-harsh burning - check out the Genomyx subforum for more information.

If you can't wait until it gets released, then, as mentioned, DermaTherm Target is the next best topical currently available out there to use.
To clarify and consolidate....The sold out status did NOT include the 50 units that we had sent. I didn't realize they were holding those for the Labor Day Special, which I think they held back 20 or so to be posted on Monday.

Eviscerate original will be produced VERY soon by Genomyx, as well as a milder version called Eviscerate Smolder.

Eviscerate has no equal, honestly.

HurtinPounds

Awards
To clarify and consolidate....The sold out status did NOT include the 50 units that we had sent. I didn't realize they were holding those for the Labor Day Special, which I think they held back 20 or so to be posted on Monday.

Eviscerate original will be produced VERY soon by Genomyx, as well as a milder version called Eviscerate Smolder.

Got a question about the milder version. Does reducing the burn come at a price, such as less fat burning properties / results?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried all three, Naplam, Evsc and Dermatherm. For me the best was Naplam. But Dermatherm lasts a lot longer.
Re 'fat burning' topicals, I've used (in order of first time use, if used product/s multiple times):
* Napalm
* LipoBURN
* DermaTherm
* Eviscerate
* Atomic Meltdown
* DermaTherm Target
* Suppress-C
* Liposolv

The most effective topicals for me were DermaTherm and Eviscerate - nothing else came close to either. The differences between the products for me is that Eviscerate causes water retention DURING use, as well as burns, and DermaTherm aids in cortisol control. However, as far as effectiveness, both are extremely potent.

^^^Because DermaTherm (original) is no longer made, nothing else comes close to Eviscerate!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a question about the milder version. Does reducing the burn come at a price, such as less fat burning properties / results?
We have increased the content of some of the other ingredients. You are looking at about 95% as effective. It also has an additional skin tighteners.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have increased the content of some of the other ingredients. You are looking at about 95% as effective. It also has an additional skin tighteners.
Do i need to come work in the facility producin this to get it to come quicker? lol just kidding, but in all seriousness im stoked for this to come out.

Nothing i have used ever came close to evsicerate. Not even other topicals with a certain substance added to them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do i need to come work in the facility producin this to get it to come quicker? lol just kidding, but in all seriousness im stoked for this to come out.

Nothing i have used ever came close to evsicerate. Not even other topicals with a certain substance added to them.
I just received the bottle samples 30 minutes ago and they are good to go.

Last step is sending the bottle to graphics (it has an odd shape, so the labels will have to be tailored to fit), ordering the bottles/labels and voila!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received the bottle samples 30 minutes ago and they are good to go.

Last step is sending the bottle to graphics (it has an odd shape, so the labels will have to be tailored to fit), ordering the bottles/labels and voila!
And this is for the midler version?