Possible Natty Cycle...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Long story short, I'm recently off a PH cycle (about 6 weeks since last week of PCT) and am looking for something natural to try for both health and economical reasons. After reading a little on the "latest, greatest" supps to come out, I've decided to test out a tri-stack of Erase, AlphaT2 and DAA.

At the moment I'm looking to run this for about 4 weeks (30 days) but may end up ordering a second round of the alpha/Erase combo since so many seem to having good results with both. And because they seem to be going pretty cheap atm.

Anyways, goals for this run are basically any positives that could come out of this: increase in muscle mass, decrease in bodyfat, increase in strength/power, increased vascularity/hardness/physique, etc...

Judging from the reviews I've read, I expect some of the previous mentioned goals to happen.

The dosing right now is something I'm trying to figure out. I feel like I naturally hold a lot of water, and my joints don't seem to dry out that easily either so I'll probably attempt 3caps a day of the Erase, do 3-4gms a day of the DAA, and run alphaT2 3xday at 2x AM/1x PM.

Any questions/suggestions? Any input from previous users of any of these products or perhaps anyone that's combined any or all three of them?

Help and advice is always appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good lineup. What brand of DAA are you using?

I've run T2 in the past at 1 cap AM / 2 caps PM (because I was stacking it w/ Oxy Elite Pro) and enjoy it very much - which is why I have another bottle of it waiting to be used soon :)

I have yet to run ERASE, but lucked out in a chance to log it, which will happen soon. I also bought a bottle of it during the pre-sale because I like PES and that was a sick deal.

I ran NP's bulk DAA at 2 tsp/day for 12 on/12 off and didn't *notice* anything from it, but it was being taken with a large stack anyhow.

Your dosing looks solid. I'd recommend your DAA pre-workout or upon waking (or split between the 2). And with ERASE, I'd work up to that 3 cap amount gradually just to be safe.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your stack looks solid.

I would go with 3-4 grams DAA
2 Alpha T2 AM 1 PM
2-3 Erase Daily 2 should be fine (1 AM 1 PM)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. May wanna throw a little l- dopa, or p-5-p for prolactin control.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Lookin at L-dopa and p-5-p products now online. Will both work equally or is one more effective than the other?

And as for the DAA, I plan on running it 2wks on, 2 wks off. If this isn't an ideal protocol someone let me know what a better one might be. As for the effects, I'm mainly looking for whatever comes with increased test...sex boost, strength/muscle gain, etc...

Pretty excited to start this. Will start the Monday after it's delivered.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin at L-dopa and p-5-p products now online. Will both work equally or is one more effective than the other?

And as for the DAA, I plan on running it 2wks on, 2 wks off. If this isn't an ideal protocol someone let me know what a better one might be. As for the effects, I'm mainly looking for whatever comes with increased test...sex boost, strength/muscle gain, etc...

Pretty excited to start this. Will start the Monday after it's delivered.
I find L-dopa superior

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Okay. And I've never really used either. Is dosing ran default as the bottle prescribes or is there an alternate method that's more tried and true.