Is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) different than sodium D-aspartate (TCF-1)?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
With D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), I read that it takes 12 days to get a 33% increase in testosterone..

With sodium D-aspartate (TCF-1) (the bottle I have is from Primordial Performance), it suggests you take it for 12 days, then stop for 12 days before you begin another 12 day cycle.

There's no cycling with the DAA.. Should there be?

If I take something for 12 days to get my testosterone up, I really don't want to bring it back down by coming off the 12 days unless I have to.. I just want to know if there's really any login in this cycling or if it's just a guess...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 just allows for more solubility, its still DAA. Yes you can run it longer than 12 days, they are suggesting 12on based on a study done recently.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 just allows for more solubility, its still DAA. Yes you can run it longer than 12 days, they are suggesting 12on based on a study done recently.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12days was the duration of the study done and that's it. Not any type of hard and fast rule. I've done 30+ days no negative effects.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
12days was the duration of the study done and that's it. Not any type of hard and fast rule. I've done 30+ days no negative effects.
i havent done longer than 12 days, but i did double dose for 12 days. no negative effects reported either.... maybe a bit of libido rise ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent done longer than 12 days, but i did double dose for 12 days. no negative effects reported either.... maybe a bit of libido rise ;)
Oh those 30 plus days were double dosed....... 2 seperate cycles :D I feel so good on it I have a Kilo.....I should be good for awhile hahaha kinda just dosing a spoonful daily lol :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on day 7 of TCF-1 and I'm liking it a lot...I only have one bottle, but I'll be picking up a few more to add to the PCT of my oct run.

I'm also digging the flavor of TCF-1...it's actually yummy!

Grambo, how's the bulk DAA taste?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a little salty sweet, with not all that much real taste. works well to throw in with a preworkout :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 7 of TCF-1 and I'm liking it a lot...I only have one bottle, but I'll be picking up a few more to add to the PCT of my oct run.

I'm also digging the flavor of TCF-1...it's actually yummy!

Grambo, how's the bulk DAA taste?
Its a little salty sweet, with not all that much real taste. works well to throw in with a preworkout :)
^^^ Pretty much this.

I have actually gotten to like it haha I just shoot it with some water. Its sour tasting with a little salt taste but nothing bad at all. Mixes with anything like said above though. Its kinda insoluble so I just put it in a little water and drink shoot it fast. I think the bulks the way to go for me over the more higher priced products but that seems individual.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Sodium D-aspartate was the exact form used for a study so thats probibbly why its what is used in TCF1 .
also I would use it longer then 12 days maybe 3wks on 1 off for a few runs.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
PA himself said hes been on it for runs lasting 6months...so...im just saying. I think 30-90 day cycles are good to go...i ran for 30 days solo and loved it. no neg affects

jshopper

Awards
Oh those 30 plus days were double dosed....... 2 seperate cycles :D I feel so good on it I have a Kilo.....I should be good for awhile hahaha kinda just dosing a spoonful daily lol :D
Can you share a link to where you bought bulk DAA?