Stacking?? Activate Extreme+ Triazol+ HGHup?

Bizzle123

Awards
I put this question to anyone who experience with these products or ingredients.

I am just about to finish a cycle of Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor and had some great gains in strength and mass.

I have a bottle of the new DS product Tiazole and Activate Extreme (bit annoyed cos I only just got this AX and the new one came out!!!!!) Im going to use these in a Clean bulk for lean mass. I have a bottle of Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup and a tub of E-Pharm Test Force. I will be doing a cut to get down from 12%bf to something very nice and lean using PES Alpha T2 and DS Lean Extreme after the Tiazole and AX cycle.

SO my questions is when/where should I add HGHup and Test Force?? should i stacked him in either my bulk or cut? Or run them on their own in a bulk after my TRiazole and AX but before my cut?

any info at all would be much appreciated!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I put this question to anyone who experience with these products or ingredients.

I am just about to finish a cycle of Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor and had some great gains in strength and mass.

I have a bottle of the new DS product Tiazole and Activate Extreme (bit annoyed cos I only just got this AX and the new one came out!!!!!) Im going to use these in a Clean bulk for lean mass. I have a bottle of Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup and a tub of E-Pharm Test Force. I will be doing a cut to get down from 12%bf to something very nice and lean using PES Alpha T2 and DS Lean Extreme after the Tiazole and AX cycle.

SO my questions is when/where should I add HGHup and Test Force?? should i stacked him in either my bulk or cut? Or run them on their own in a bulk after my TRiazole and AX but before my cut?

any info at all would be much appreciated!
After your Triazole + Activate Xtreme bulk start your diet. Have 4 weeks off test boosters, and if you're still dieting, throw in the HGHup and TestForce. If you're only dieting for 6 weeks, hold off and then use them for your next lean bulk.

Bizzle123

Awards
After your Triazole + Activate Xtreme bulk start your diet. Have 4 weeks off test boosters, and if you're still dieting, throw in the HGHup and TestForce. If you're only dieting for 6 weeks, hold off and then use them for your next lean bulk.
Thanks for you input!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Robboe makes sense, but I am going to have to go in a different direction slightly. I would save the test force for a later date. However, you should be adding HGH UP...it has the ability to help amplify the effects of Act.X and Triazole due to the LCLT content. LCLT can help make more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones. In essence, with more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, muscle growth potential is increased. In addition to that...HGH Up will help you get deeper, more restful sleep which will help with recovery.

So I say run all three together and enjoy. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd run the AX+Tria stack alone to gauge the efficacy of the stack.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
And log this on this thread, how ate they working for you

Bizzle123

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Im still undecided mainly because i want to get the most out of my supplements while also knowing which ones are actually working.
What about starting 2 weeks with Triazole and Activate and then adding in HGHup after the two weeks?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Just use them two is enough