Next natty test stack, suggestions

krebz

Awards
So last month i took t-911 + testopro and it was OK, my libido was high but i didn´t noticed much about energy or alpha male feeling. But it was better than i expected.

Now i would like to try anynthing different. I bought TCF-1 (still need to receive it) and i am wondering what could i use next (?).

I see many ppl suggesting Sustain Alpha, but it is almost the same of t-911, and Phyto Testosterone is almost the same of Testopro....but that was what i was taking anyway. So i have no ideia what could be interesting to use now. Suggestions please =]

krebz

Awards
TCF-1 and Erase.
I was reading about Erase right now! lol

I would take tcf-1 for 24 days straight, should i take Erase together or wait X days after starting tcf-1?

I saw some rumors about DAA having a mild estrogen rebound but i´m not sure if such thing really happens

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd stack them together. You can use the Erase at 2 caps a day and get the stack special at NP right now.

krebz

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. It seems that Titanium have some higher contend of fenugreek, ic3, maybe this will help more in my case

I´m searching for these sups. at other shops too (NP shipping is too high to me), i hope i can at least deal with NP service.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I can here to suggest DAA/Erase, but apparently that has already been covered lol.

Also could add something like MassFX.

That's my stack i have sitting waiting for my next stack. DAA/Erase/MassFX

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm considering choosing one of the following 3 natty boosters Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor, E-Pharm's new TestForce2 or Driven Sports new reformulated Activate Xtreme, to stack with either Triazole or Erase.

Of these products which would provide for the best results stacked together?

krebz

Awards
I wasn´t able to find Erase at any other web shop, but i found Triazole.
Would Triazole be a good choice to stack with TCF-1 (instead of Erase)?

I know Erase is cheaper at NP until 09/19 but...same reason i said at my other post (ship. isn´t low)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn´t able to find Erase at any other web shop, but i found Triazole.
Would Triazole be a good choice to stack with TCF-1 (instead of Erase)?

I know Erase is cheaper at NP until 09/19 but...same reason i said at my other post (ship. isn´t low)
TCF-1 can be used with any AI.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Am planning on this for my cut early next year.

Natadrol
GHenerate
Alpha T2
Erase
OEP

8-10 weeks

Running into Testopro + Formadrol PCT (Natabolic Stack plus extra goodies basically)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am planning on this for my cut early next year.

Natadrol
GHenerate
Alpha T2
Erase
OEP

8-10 weeks

Running into Testopro + Formadrol PCT (Natabolic Stack plus extra goodies basically)
That's a pretty large stack. Have you run any of them previously?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty large stack. Have you run any of them previously?
Rodja what do you think of these products...Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor, E-Pharm's new TestForce2 or Driven Sports new reformulated Activate Xtreme, to stack with either Triazole or Erase?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja what do you think of these products...Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor, E-Pharm's new TestForce2 or Driven Sports new reformulated Activate Xtreme, to stack with either Triazole or Erase?
They all look really solid, but I've only tried Erase and that's for only a few days. The new AX looks amazing and I plan on trying it with some TCF-1 to get the test boosting of DAA with the SHBG-lowering properties (and GH boost) from the AX.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They all look really solid, but I've only tried Erase and that's for only a few days. The new AX looks amazing and I plan on trying it with some TCF-1 to get the test boosting of DAA with the SHBG-lowering properties (and GH boost) from the AX.
You think combining a DAA product, in addition to AX and estro inhibitor would produce measurable results? I'm thinking something realistic like 15lbs of solid muscle in about 48 hours?

I'm kidding but I'm looking to start a bulk program next month, giving myself about 3 months to achieve 15lbs, with a strong clean bulking diet and a test booster/AI stack...doable or not realistic?

On a side note APS Testatropin V2 looks really good as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think combining a DAA product, in addition to AX and estro inhibitor would produce measurable results? I'm thinking something realistic like 15lbs of solid muscle in about 48 hours?

I'm kidding but I'm looking to start a bulk program next month, giving myself about 3 months to achieve 15lbs, with a strong clean bulking diet and a test booster/AI stack...doable or not realistic?

On a side note APS Testatropin V2 looks really good as well.
Will you be doing a lot of boxing as well? If so, maybe 5 solid pounds and better recovery, but 15 is a lot. Hell, 15 lbs in 12 weeks is a solid amount for a 12 week cycle.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Rodja, you bring up a good point. It may be wise to run them separately first.......

My thinking was this:

Alpha T2 - OEP has had good reviews for cutting
The advice I read on here is it is good to add something anabolic to help prevent muscle loss. Hence the Natabolic Stack
Also that Alpha T2 - Erase is a good stack.

May have got a little carried away?

What you think I should do ?

I have run Biotest Hotrox & Testopro before. But none of the above

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja, you bring up a good point. It may be wise to run them separately first.......

My thinking was this:

Alpha T2 - OEP has had good reviews for cutting
The advice I read on here is it is good to add something anabolic to help prevent muscle loss. Hence the Natabolic Stack
Also that Alpha T2 - Erase is a good stack.

May have got a little carried away?

What you think I should do ?

I have run Biotest Hotrox & Testopro before. But none of the above
You can try a TCF-1, Erase, and AT2 stack.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be doing a lot of boxing as well? If so, maybe 5 solid pounds and better recovery, but 15 is a lot. Hell, 15 lbs in 12 weeks is a solid amount for a 12 week cycle.
As much as it pains me, I imagine I will have to substantially drop activities like basketball,boxing or even football from my training.I play in seasonal leagues and just love sports in general. I'm just the kind of person who enjoys moving around and not being idle. I probably over train for the most part, but I'm so use to it.

If I choose to continue participating in those activities, in all likelihood a goal of 5-8lbs seems more reasonable correct?

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Ok.

What sort of time would you think?

8 weeks of all 3? Follow the dose on the bottle?

Its always good to get advice cos :gotsearch: just leaves me like a kid in a candystore.

Could fill my basket with all of it left to my own devices, there are so many products you could mix together it hard to choose between them.

Then there's the people who recommend something but say its best if you dose it higher/lower/longer/shorter?!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as it pains me, I imagine I will have to substantially drop activities like basketball,boxing or even football from my training.I play in seasonal leagues and just love sports in general. I'm just the kind of person who enjoys moving around and not being idle. I probably over train for the most part, but I'm so use to it.

If I choose to continue participating in those activities, in all likelihood a goal of 5-8lbs seems more reasonable correct?
5-8 lbs will be doable, but with a major calorie increase. I'd focus on overload for strength and the mass added through that will be much more applicable and maintainable.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Sorry Southpaw I'm totally hijacking your thread :( My bad.... I'll go now

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Southpaw I'm totally hijacking your thread :( My bad.... I'll go now
Get off my plane! (Harrison Ford voice)

Sorry man just had a few questions and Rodja knows his stuff. I'm was in student mode.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-8 lbs will be doable, but with a major calorie increase. I'd focus on overload for strength and the mass added through that will be much more applicable and maintainable.
Thanks man...I appreciate the help/advice.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Hehe nah man I thought It was your thread - turns out its Krebz's.

Ah well advice is advice and we are all students here (barring the teachers of course) hehe

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe nah man I thought It was your thread - turns out its Krebz's.

Ah well advice is advice and we are all students here (barring the teachers of course) hehe
If anything I think we both jacked Krebz's thread...Krebz's sorry man it was all CrazyBassGuy's fault!

krebz

Awards
You both hurt my feelings about my thread!
Just kidding.

I learned more with your questions/doubts too, so no problem at all

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You both hurt my feelings about my thread!
Just kidding.

I learned more with your questions/doubts too, so no problem at all
I'm restarting another thread in your honor, where I'm sure CrazyBassGuy will attempt to hijack it once again! But I'm not pointing any fingers here.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the new Activate Xtreme and Triazole stack would be sick, maybe even throw in some Blue Growth for an HGH releaser!

At least thats what I'll be getting in a couple months lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the new Activate Xtreme and Triazole stack would be sick, maybe even throw in some Blue Growth for an HGH releaser!

At least thats what I'll be getting in a couple months lol
There's already some Macuna in the new AX.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think TCF-1 would be an excellent adjunct with the new Activate Xtreme and/or Triazole. That would be a hell of a booster for either product in fact.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think TCF-1 would be an excellent adjunct with the new Activate Xtreme and/or Triazole. That would be a hell of a booster for either product in fact.
Fell free to hook a brother up :D

krebz

Awards
And this topic shall live again!

Finally guys i got my TCF-1 and Triazole. I am wondering to use ASGT too, since it has already some AI properties, should i take less triazole?

I am planning this:
1 serving of TCF-1 daily (3g of daa)
3 or 4(?) Triazole, 2 AM, 1~2 PM
1~2 scoops ASGT pre workout.

I´ll start this stack at 11. October. I may TRY ($$$) to get some blood exams too

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
And this topic shall live again!

Finally guys i got my TCF-1 and Triazole. I am wondering to use ASGT too, since it has already some AI properties, should i take less triazole?

I am planning this:
1 serving of TCF-1 daily (3g of daa)
3 or 4(?) Triazole, 2 AM, 1~2 PM
1~2 scoops ASGT pre workout.

I´ll start this stack at 11. October. I may TRY ($$$) to get some blood exams too
If its your first run with Triazole, and i assume it is, then i'd hold off on the ASGT and go with a full dose of Triazole. That way you'll truely know how it effects you for future stacks.

krebz

Awards
If its your first run with Triazole, and i assume it is, then i'd hold off on the ASGT and go with a full dose of Triazole. That way you'll truely know how it effects you for future stacks.
Thanks for the info.
I´ll just use another pre-. so, after that i´ll use asgt (i guess not right after triazole, right? and let my body get normal hormones lvl again).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's already some Macuna in the new AX.
testatropinv2 has daa/macuna/25r [stuff thats in massfx] plus other goodies.

would stack great with erase!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
testatropinv2 has daa/macuna/25r [stuff thats in massfx] plus other goodies.

would stack great with erase!
I already get my DAA fix with TCF-1 plus, assuming they use the full 3.12g dose from the studies, Testatropin v2 only has about 500mg for 6 other supplements. Not too much considering you'd need 250mg of coleus for the anabolic effect and that would leave small amounts of the others.

Plus, I trust DS and have for years since I tried the Activate beta, which was 20 caps per day. That was one of the first supplements that I really responded to in a positive fashion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already get my DAA fix with TCF-1 plus, assuming they use the full 3.12g dose from the studies, Testatropin v2 only has about 500mg for 6 other supplements. Not too much considering you'd need 250mg of coleus for the anabolic effect and that would leave small amounts of the others.

Plus, I trust DS and have for years since I tried the Activate beta, which was 20 caps per day. That was one of the first supplements that I really responded to in a positive fashion.
i think there is slightly less than 3gm in 6 caps. the label says 3-4 caps 2xday. i am going with 4 caps 2xday.

idk rodja-i had great results from the original testatropin but i dosed it at 6 caps instead of rec 4. based on how well i reacted to the original, i have high expectations for tv2.

btw-this will be my 1st time on daa.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think there is slightly less than 3gm in 6 caps. the label says 3-4 caps 2xday. i am going with 4 caps 2xday.

idk rodja-i had great results from the original testatropin but i dosed it at 6 caps instead of rec 4. based on how well i reacted to the original, i have high expectations for tv2.

btw-this will be my 1st time on daa.
You could also get a hell of a stack of Toco-9, Sustain Alpha, and EndoAmp Max with a free TCF-1 right now at PP's home site ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could also get a hell of a stack of Toco-9, Sustain Alpha, and EndoAmp Max with a free TCF-1 right now at PP's home site ;)
endoamp does look interesting!!! i have 2 bottles of testatropinv2 coming already.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Ahh yes, 20 horse pills per day. I remember that well!