NSI l-arginine-ornithine. Anyone??

D

doug25

Awards
I´ve done some research looking for NO products. I’m almost in the end of my creatine cycle and I´d like to replace it for sth else while my body rests from it (many users use that straight on but I don’t feel comfortable doing this).

I can’t have any stimulants right now since I work out at night (I already have some trouble sleeping).

I’ve realized many ppl here liked White Blood and that was the one I was going to buy UNTIL I came across the NSI l-arginine-ornithine containing 300 caps for only 18 bucks at vitacost.

I know White Blood uses ethyl ester and a lot of other stuff (antioxidants etc) and the NSI one is just the “plain” L-Arginine HCl/Ornithine. But I´m already taking Universal Daily Formula, which has some of those ingredients. Has anyone here used them both to compare results? Is WB really better?

I took a look at NP bulk products too (great reviews and way cheap!)… but unfortunately they´re powder and I need capsules! :(

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gplc

D

doug25

Awards
I've never heard of it before until now. I seached AM forum and it really sounds **excellent**! Just one problem, though: TOO EXPENSIVE for me! 10 servings for $20 (and that´s the cheapest). So, it'd be $60/mo only on gplc. :(

I wanted a good pre workout to replace creatine for a while w/out caffeine and somehow with similar effects. And it has to be on pills. I'm dying to take RPM (cheap and sounds effecive too) but the caffeine on it makes me wonder... I've been diagnosed with insomnia. So, I'd probably wouldn't sleep anymore. :)

That's why I considered these 2 at first (the NSI due to really low price...). But if they're not quite good, they're just not worth it. Any other suggestions are really welcoming!

Thnx.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$60/month?

How many days per week do you workout?

Average dose is 4.5 grams preworkout. I workout 3 days per week.

That would require 108 capsules per month. So about $25/month

D

doug25

Awards
$60/month?

How many days per week do you workout?

Average dose is 4.5 grams preworkout. I workout 3 days per week.

That would require 108 capsules per month. So about $25/month
Well, I usually workout from Mon-Sat, for 1 hour a day. Sometimes I go running for 45 minutes in a park on Saturdays.