any info on L-laxogenin?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

any info on L-laxogenin?

Discovered in 1996, L-laxogenin was proven to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio reminiscent of perhaps the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar. The amazing thing is that laxogenin is without side-effects of liver toxicity and users do not test positive for steroidal substances. This product is a plant sterol and primarily helps plants survive drastic or harsh conditions.

is this legit or just another "natty test booster"???

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by myleslup View Post
    Discovered in 1996, L-laxogenin was proven to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio reminiscent of perhaps the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar. The amazing thing is that laxogenin is without side-effects of liver toxicity and users do not test positive for steroidal substances. This product is a plant sterol and primarily helps plants survive drastic or harsh conditions.

here is some interesting info I found

this is from Mixelflick a forum member from somewhere else.all of the following is from him so I cannot take credit for any of the follow below.

I know a fair bit about it. 2 companies selling it, one in drops and the other in capsules. Unclear as to if its the genuine article.

Even if it is, consider the quasi (I'm being nice) standards Mark Thierman uses. I've spoken with him on the phone several times. Interesting character.

If you're looking for an ecdy analogue, Ebol contains 25R... one of the 4 sapogenin analogs cited in the former Soviet literature circa 1976.

Not exactly no. When V.N. Syrov's work is behind it (was in many ways his life's work) there is merit. There is also positive anecdotal feedback, myself being one. And no I don't sell it.

It was last commercial available in quantities as "Anabolica" by Maxwell Research, distributed by several outlets but notably BAC in ME. Long discontinued, I bought up a ton of it prior to it disappearing.

Laxogenin was identified as "compound 2" in Syrov's literature and cited for having very favorable effects on LBM in experimental animals. I can tell you that in humans (many including me), it delivered a profound increase in recovery and mitigated DOMS like no other. It is derived from Diosgenin, although it's also present in some plants such as Smilax Sieboldi.

The real issue here is quality of finished product. Some batches worked like gangbusters and some... not so well. I did have Anabolica analyzed and we could only discern it was diosgenin... I'm not sure the lab it was being tested in had a reference standard. There aren't many for Thierman's handywork. He tells me melting point would have elucidated it.

My OPINION: It works exceptionally well as a recovery agent, has some pretty profound anti-inflammatory properties (lupus patients bought it en mass, according to owner of BAC) and was overall a very "efficient" ecdy at just 5 mg/tab.

Very, very interesting and was part of the reason I wrote The Blueprint, which leverages all of the properties adaptogens and related analogs bring to the table. Picture is attached..

Further reading on Laxogenin:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...rt5couch082807
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

interesting
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

any idea where to find this?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by myleslup View Post

There is much confusion as to this chemical, all over the net.

First, it wasn't discovered in 1996. In fact, it was well known in former Soviet studies, going back to 1976. I happen to have a copy of the paper detailing such. It was from these translated Russian texts, that the eccentric chemist Mark Thierman brough Laxogenin to market in the U.S. in 1991. In fact, his company (Amino Discounters) filed a patent on it in that year.

The parroting of this ad copy leads me to believe that MUCH of the Laxogenin currently on the market is bunk. Buyer beware... It is an interesting product with excellent anti-inflammatory properties (among others). The cut and past info presented above btw, was from a prior post of mine on Laxogenin...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick

There is much confusion as to this chemical, all over the net.

First, it wasn't discovered in 1996. In fact, it was well known in former Soviet studies, going back to 1976. I happen to have a copy of the paper detailing such. It was from these translated Russian texts, that the eccentric chemist Mark Thierman brough Laxogenin to market in the U.S. in 1991. In fact, his company (Amino Discounters) filed a patent on it in that year.

The parroting of this ad copy leads me to believe that MUCH of the Laxogenin currently on the market is bunk. Buyer beware... It is an interesting product with excellent anti-inflammatory properties (among others). The cut and past info presented above btw, was from a prior post of mine on Laxogenin...
    Reps!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Reps!!
    Thanks man. Interesting product, I'm currently trying to ascertain which is the real McCoy...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thanks man. Interesting product, I'm currently trying to ascertain which is the real McCoy...
    Ascertain? Por que?!?!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Ascertain? Por que?!?!
    There is widespread doubt, as to the Laxogenin products currently on the market containing what they claim. I've enlisted the support of a 3rd party, to get to the bottom of it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Laxogenin - for her
    By footballfam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. 1-T info
    By mikerob122 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. Info on TUT
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Exercise Science