Need2slin vs Recompadrol

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Guys you need to listen to my interview, no other nutrient repartioner uses cAMP as the messenger for insulin to only transport nutrients into the muscle cell.
    cAMP causes a 30 percent increase in insulin release from the pancreas, thats why coleus and synephrine are included, synephrine is crap for fat loss but great for stimulating cAMP.
    N2slin, causes the most catabolic hormone to fat cells "glucagon" to be released all day, cAMP is pivotal in this also.
    The other products just use so called insulin mimickers, but dont provide a pathway for muscles to be given the nutrients needed for fat loss, while at the same time causining fat to be used for fuel.

Here is one of my articles.

If your reading this, then your probably fighting a loosing battle against weight, but do you know why its so hard to loose weight and keep it off, well heres why, and how you can loose that bulging fat.

So we all know the benefits of Insulin in bodybuilding dont we, its possibly the most anabolic peptide hormone there is in increasing muscle size, but actualy there in lies a problem.

INSULIN THE TRANSPORTER

Now think of insulin as a transporter, a huge empty lorry, now when you eat food that lorry fills up, and then starts its journey, but the journey it undertakes isnt selective, its just the delivery boy so to speak, You eat a nice big meal high in carbs and fat, and the fast release sugars cause a big insulin spike, " Thats a very fast rise and fall in insulin" Now this isnt what we want, because insulin will force feed your muscles and FAT cells with nutrients, The muscles being force fed is great but the FAT cells, well this isnt, because you will get increased fat retention and gain.

Now lets get this straight, when youve finished a workout and your glycogen levels are depleted, causing an insulin spike will be perfect, as you will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, stop protein breakdown after a workout, and increases amino acid uptake into the skeletal muscle.
    So first thing in the AM after not eating all night, and after a workout are two of the best times to create this insulin spike, The higher the glycemic index the faster the sugar is released and the bigger the spike.

But if you cause an insulin spike when glycogen levels are not depleted you get the same response but because your liver has plenty of stored glycogen your amazingly anabolic transporter forces the food just where you dont want it, straight into those fat cells, What happens then, well do it on a regular basis, and you will look like a huge proprtion of society, obese.

Now this is where need2slin without making any changes to your diet can really help, heres how..

cAMP THE SIGNAL FOR FAT DESTRUCTION

Cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP , 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or just simpl cAMP is the messenger basicly signals fat loss, it gives a green light to insulin forcing nutrients into the muscle and a red light for fat storage, but how?

Well insulin is anabolic, and Glucagon catabolic, but only to stored energy sources, fat being the most readily available.
    So Glucagon secretion is very important, it actualy means that when Insulin is released the amount of Glucagon is significantly higher, wich means more nutrients can be transported to where we want it to go, the muscle, cAMP causes an increase in the amount of insulin released, it also plays a very important role in fat loss itself, But through glucogen releasing fatty acids from stored triglycerides, and cAMP activating the release of energy from fat, it means that the increased levels of insulin produced can shuttle everything your muscles need to where your muscles need them, the muscle cells.
    Make sense?
    So cAMP says lets use fat for fuel, glucogen releases fat, and while cAMP levels are high your body wont store fat. So your now using FAT for fuel, then you take something lets say a sugary drink, and what happens an insulin spike, only this time you dont store the sugar as fat even if your liver is full of glycogen, it will just get pushed into the muscles and any goodness you consume will directly be utilised by the muscle cells, So the transporter insulin is being directed by our very own messenger cAMP.

Remember Muscle and fat make up most of your body mass, the higher the amount of muscle verses the amount of fat = the higher your basal metabolism, so more calories will be consumed to fuel your body.
    Insulin has such a huge role in the amount of either the amount of muscle or fat that you have, so controling its effects is of utmost importance, Basicly... CONTROL INSULIN, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE IT TO REACH YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE.

A steady and healthy release of Insulin will actualy decrease appetite as it Reduces hunger through hypothalamic regulation, this is a natural and healthy response to insulin.

THE ROLE OF NEED2SLIN

Need2slin allows for glucagon to be released at a steady rate, increasing the healthy amount of insulin producing cells, and stimulating a healthy insulin response = less fat gain, even without changing your diet or increasing appetite.

Need2slin also stimulates cAMP activation so increasing your metabolism, and allowing for fat to be used as fuel, something that using insulin on its own cannot do, and spiking it cannot do.
    cAMP also increases the amount of insulin released so a greater amount of nutrients can be utilised by the muscles = bigger muscles, less fat, better health.

Need2slin also increases the amount of thyroxin your body produces, so energy levels are higher, and your metabolism is working optimaly.

Need2slin also stimulates beta-3 receptors but it doesnt stimulate beta 2 or alpha 1 receptors, so metabolism is raised through this increase too, but without any strain on the heart as caused by products like clenbuterol wich can cause lesions of the heart even at low doses through overley stimulating beta 2 receptors.

So send your body the right signals, just using Need2slin on its own without even changing your diet will do all the above, the fat loss you make will be easy to maintain, the health benefits of lower cholesterol, improved circulation, and lower body fat and increased metabolism will improve your quality of life, and best of all Need2slin can be taken all year round.

So do yourself a favour loose fat fast, and improve your look and health.. how? Dont let insulin make you fat, Use it to make you slimmer, You need Need2slin.

Best of luck with your fat loss goals, RS

Here is a link to my interview.

Down load Professor Faliminoz (RUSSIANSTAR) On super human radio.episode 575 Now

Here is a link explaining what n2slin is.

NEED2SLIN: THE NUTRIENT AND CARBOHYDRATE SHUTTLING COMPOUND

How one bottle lasts 6 weeks.

Need2slin 1 bottle lasts 6 weeks... heres how.

John romano from rx muscle on need2slin, he loved it so much.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nut...-revealed.html

The whole design behind need2slin, was to give food pumps, increase glucagon release, increase glut-4 uptake, burn fat, build muscle, and to do it through an entirely novel way, cAMP its the future of type 2 diabetes treatment, its the most powerfull messenger to increase insulin release, and glucagon release at the same time.

There is no comparison on the market, all others are non selective nutrient repartioners.

RS
    WOW! such an awesome post here with so much info! I am out of anabolic pump and was on the verge of ordering glycobol for my next nutrient partioner but now I am definetely reconsidering this and thinking about need2slin. Thanks for such an in depth breakdown
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

bump. Would it be a bad idea to dose this with alpha t2, because of the combined dosages of synephrine?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.24%

not at all man...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I have used both EXTENSIVELY, and continue to use both even today... I would answer your question by saying I believe they work wonderfully in concert because RCD gives some focus to lipogenesis inhibition; although if forced to choose only one, it would be an effortless decision - Need 2 Slin is so powerful I can actually FEEL it working.
    I would lesson to him. I haven't tried N2S but I have tried RCD and it's some GOOOOOOOOOOOD ****!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

Ohhhhhh, I suppose it's ALRIGHT

(See attachment for my moment of joy the other day... it's always a time for CELEBRATION when a new bottle is POPPED!)

"Popping bottles in my kitchen, like Needto, now I'm feeling so pumped like a foot-ball." Not as catchy as Far East Movement's "Like a G6" I suppose
    Dude you are light skin. Like LIGHT! You would make me look black! JK
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

I'm on the 3rd day of need2slin now, and I can still feel it after every single meal. Even on the meals that I didn't dose it prior to. I'm doing 3 caps a day.

It's made me feel really good these last 3 days. It's definitely the real deal. I'm very pleased with it, and it looks like it for sure is going to be a staple in my supp regimen.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I'm on the 3rd day of need2slin now, and I can still feel it after every single meal. Even on the meals that I didn't dose it prior to. I'm doing 3 caps a day.

It's made me feel really good these last 3 days. It's definitely the real deal. I'm very pleased with it, and it looks like it for sure is going to be a staple in my supp regimen.
    Awesome man, this is stuff I like to hear! Thanks for the feedback bud!
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Need2Slin is my favorite **** product still, GEAR is a close second as well as muscle replenisher
    I started GEAR about two week ago, maybe a couple days more, but about 2 weeks. I use it prior to breakfast and my pre-workout meal in order to initiate nitrogen retention and muscle fullness for the day and get my anabolism in 'gear' as soon as I wake up (plus those two meals are VERY protein rich).

How do you use and in what amounts etc? I'd like to hear your thoughts. I DON'T want to derail the great premise of this thread in any way, just never had a good conversation about GEAR with a fellow user I take 3 caps for each (two) daily servings by the way.

NOTE: What I have noticed thus far, is that my muscular fullness and deep pumps while lifting, last from the beginning THROUGH the end of the workout not (in stead of falling off half way through a grueling workout when my glucose stores have been exhausted). It's been GREAT.

You can PM me if you want, so we don't do any hi-jacking Thanks man.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Still lovin this product. I'm never coming off this for sure. Just curious, how do the "anti obesity" properties in this compare to those of recompadrol? In the product description of recomp, it makes it a point of emphasizing that it inhibits fat stores, meaning that when you eat more than you should or eat high fat/carb meals, it will somewhat prevent storing it as bodyfat.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Still lovin this product. I'm never coming off this for sure. Just curious, how do the "anti obesity" properties in this compare to those of recompadrol? In the product description of recomp, it makes it a point of emphasizing that it inhibits fat stores, meaning that when you eat more than you should or eat high fat/carb meals, it will somewhat prevent storing it as bodyfat.
    Well, from my experience and study, they really can't be compared one to the other in parallel terms. I feel as though the addition of HCA gives RCD an edge regarding fat mobilization, whereas the cAMP stimulation gives a large leap of efficacy where Need 2 Slin is concerned.

They are both solid products, but, if you're looking to solely drive nutrients into the muscle and modulate blood sugar/insulin favorably to enhance anabolism, N2S would be the prudent purchase - on the other hand, trying to minimize adipogenesis especially concerning fat-rich meals such as red meat, RCD offers a great safety net against fat accrual.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear man. Its a great product indeed!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Well, from my experience and study, they really can't be compared one to the other in parallel terms. I feel as though the addition of HCA gives RCD an edge regarding fat mobilization, whereas the cAMP stimulation gives a large leap of efficacy where Need 2 Slin is concerned.

They are both solid products, but, if you're looking to solely drive nutrients into the muscle and modulate blood sugar/insulin favorably to enhance anabolism, N2S would be the prudent purchase - on the other hand, trying to minimize adipogenesis especially concerning fat-rich meals such as red meat, RCD offers a great safety net against fat accrual.

Right. Well I mean not like cheat meal level fat intake. I'm just on a cut and keeping my carbs <100g a day, so almost every meal IS a high fat meal. Are you saying maybe on a keto diet recomp would be better and on a high carb diet need2slin would be more effective?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Any harm in stacking this with oxy and alpha t2?

Only thing I can see could be a concern would be the synpehrine in it, but it's a fairly mild dose.
    I don't know about the other product ( need to look into it) but I have seen a crap load of people stacking it with Alpha T2 and great feed back is what I been getting.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    You mind showing us all how you would stack and dose the Need2Slin + Gear?

I've been doing 1 N2S and 4 Gear upon waking, 4 Gear post workout, and 1 N2S and 4 Gear before bed. Has been working pretty good so far.
    Best bang for your buck way of stacking them bro.
    1 cap need2slin 3 times a day 30 means before large meals. 3-4 caps of gear with each dose of need2slin. 1 bottle need2slin and 2 bottles gear 6 week cycle. HMMM Think I may go make a stack now lolol....
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I don't know about the other product ( need to look into it) but I have seen a crap load of people stacking it with Alpha T2 and great feed back is what I been getting.

I started this stack today
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

I started this stack today
    Enjoy - you're going to really enjoy it. I saw you ask me about AT2 in the other thread, I also answered that for you of course. I'm evvvvrywhere
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

This has probably been asked and answered on here somewhere before. But what's the half life of need2slin? For instance if I take it 15 min prior to a PWO high carb meal, and then have another high complex carb meal an hour or so later, will it still exhibit its effects on that meal as well?
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Does anyone have a more comprehensive breakdown, or perhaps even a real good article on vanadyle? I'm interested in learning a bit more about it specifically. From what I can gather, that ingredient is the reason that it is recommended to cycle off of recompadrol after 6 weeks, correct? What if you are only taking lower 1-3 caps per day instead of all 6, would it still force you to need to cycle off it? Like I said, I don't know the intricacies of vanadyl very well, but would like to learn
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.51%

When taking N2S, is it worth having a dose before your post-workout meal/shake or is that whole "anabolic window" concept already maximizing your uptake? I've read conflicting things regarding this. Some studies say fast carbs, others say slow, others yet say none. Personally, I usually do a small amount of fast carbs, but mostly slow with a little bit of protein. Anyway, that's beside the point, but should an N2S be taken around that time or should it be saved for meals farther away from workouts?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

I do fast acting carbs 10 min after my workout than eat a whole meal 30 mnutes after my post workout protein carb shake.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Does anyone have a more comprehensive breakdown, or perhaps even a real good article on vanadyle? I'm interested in learning a bit more about it specifically. From what I can gather, that ingredient is the reason that it is recommended to cycle off of recompadrol after 6 weeks, correct? What if you are only taking lower 1-3 caps per day instead of all 6, would it still force you to need to cycle off it? Like I said, I don't know the intricacies of vanadyl very well, but would like to learn
    As far as oxo, vanadium, sulfate etc... I have used it on and off over the years - every time I use it, I'm confused because it still holds a great amount of cult following, and it's inexpensive, but I can't really tell if I'm on it or not (not to mention then all the debates over toxicity etc arise, and throws more monkey wrenches into the mix than I care to sort out).

As far as the half-life of Need 2 Slin, there are more than one additive in the mix, so I'm not sure if any one answer could suffice. I know N2S has the sodium stabilized ALA, but I remember when I researched r-ALA a while ago it peaked at 1-2 hours after oral ingestion... so it was quite slow acting. I actually dose 1g r-ALA JUST before training, so it is FULLY active when I'm done, and dose Need 2 Slin AFTER so that my post-post training meal is properly assimilated and utilized to my favor.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I like your posts, always informative.
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I like your posts, always informative.
    Thank you very much!
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

While I have yet to try Recompadrol, I have personally used Anabolic-Pump, P-Slin, and Slin-Sane; and Need 2 Slin has without a doubt been the most effective nutrient partitioner to date. Definitely the only one that has given me noticeable strength gains!
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    While I have yet to try Recompadrol, I have personally used Anabolic-Pump, P-Slin, and Slin-Sane; and Need 2 Slin has without a doubt been the most effective nutrient partitioner to date. Definitely the only one that has given me noticeable strength gains!

I'm going to have to agree with that. I've done recompadrol, anabolic pump, and need 2 slin, and N2S is definitely head and shoulders above the others.

Recompadrol would be 2nd on that list for me, I do like recompadrol a low dose of recompdrol on low carb meals.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

bumping an old thread.

I've been off the nutrient partitioners for a while now, getting some other health issues cleared up.

Can anyone comment on how need2slin compares to the others in specifically lowering your overall blood sugar level? I had a blood glucose test done while I was on recompadrol and it came back on the low side of reference range. Then I stopped taking it for the day and got a fasted one done and it was normal. So obviously recompadrol DOES lower your overall blood sugar level. Not always a pleasant thing however.

Does need2slin exhibit the same effects?

I'm guessing dosage amount is completely dependent on carb intake correct? I actually have a 100g complex carb PWO meal I'm curious to try a full 3 cap dosage at, I'm worried however of crashing an hour later.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

bumping an old thread.

I've been off the nutrient partitioners for a while now, getting some other health issues cleared up.

Can anyone comment on how need2slin compares to the others in specifically lowering your overall blood sugar level? I had a blood glucose test done while I was on recompadrol and it came back on the low side of reference range. Then I stopped taking it for the day and got a fasted one done and it was normal. So obviously recompadrol DOES lower your overall blood sugar level. Not always a pleasant thing however.

Does need2slin exhibit the same effects?

I'm guessing dosage amount is completely dependent on carb intake correct? I actually have a 100g complex carb PWO meal I'm curious to try a full 3 cap dosage at, I'm worried however of crashing an hour later.
    I tried my first serving of need2slin with 50g carbs from oats the other night. Needless to say that was definitely not enough. Felt extremely lightheaded after that meal. I've taken just about every nutrient partitioner you can imagine - AP, glycobol, pslin, recompadrol, need2slin. Need2slin is by and large the most potent.

My recommendation of Need2Slin doseage is 1 cap for 50g c or less, 2 caps 50g +.

You can also check out this link here, where someone did a blood glucose test over a few days with need2slin
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I tried my first serving of need2slin with 50g carbs from oats the other night. Needless to say that was definitely not enough. Felt extremely lightheaded after that meal. I've taken just about every nutrient partitioner you can imagine - AP, glycobol, pslin, recompadrol, need2slin. Need2slin is by and large the most potent.

My recommendation of Need2Slin doseage is 1 cap for 50g c or less, 2 caps 50g +.

You can also check out this link here, where someone did a blood glucose test over a few days with need2slin
    thanks man, repz for you

I debated going 3x on the 100g carb meal today, but figured I really should work up to that, lol. So i dosed 2x, I didn't feel any light headed diziness or any other low blood sugar level sides. I do have my suspicions as well about 3x though, that's a pretty hefty dose.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

This was posted over at the **** website, and I think somewhere on AM too...

NEED2SLIN - BLOOD SUGAR EXPERIMENT

INGREDIANTS:
    1) 450mg gymnema sylvestre
    2) 250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
    3) 200mg NaR-ALA (NaR alpha lipoic acid)
    4) 200mg L-norvaline
    5) 90mg Coleus forskholi
    6) 30mg synephrine HCI
    7) 18mg Banaba leaf

Purpose:
    What I expect from N2S is to create a larger than normal insulin release after intake of carbs and sugars. This insulin release is highly desired in bodybuilding b/c insulin helps shuttle nutrients and carbohydrates directly to the muscles for immediate repair. The reason it is advantageous to intake glucose (sugar) in what ever form you want after working out is because of the insulin response that follows. The reason insulin is released after drinking a sugary beverage is that this released works to lower your blood sugar levels and keep you within the normal range. Our body is constantly trying to maintain homeostasis, or internal equilibrium, hence the insulin spike.

insulin also "rapidly activates Protein synthesis by mRNA translation, the process through which the genetic code transcribed in the mRNA template is translated into Protein." This is fairly complicated so if you want to read more on this then Google it.

Experiment:
    (Day 1) I will fast for a least 8 hours while I sleep and in the morning I will take my fasted blood sugar (one of 4 readings). I will then eat a wheat bagel (about 60 carbs) and drink about 9oz of Grape Juice (50 carbs/sugars) since both of these are fast acting carbohydrates. After I down I will take my blood sugar readings at 30 mins, 1 hr, and 1.5 hrs and record the results.

(Day 2) I will do the exact same thing as above but this time I will take N2Slin at a dosage of 3 capsules 35 minutes before eating the bagel then follow the protocol listed on Day 1.

(Day 3) I will do the exact same thing as above but this time I will take some supplements that should have a positive effect on my blood sugar profile about 35 minutes prior to eating the bagel and record the results as above. The supplements I will take are Chromium Picolinate (100mg), Gymnema (400mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid (200mg), & Cinnamon (1/4 teaspoon); all of which are supposed to either promote increased insulin cell binding, increase natural production of insulin at the periphery level, or increase the secretion of insulin at the pancreas.

(Day 4) This was added after the Conclusion in the Addendum section.

Results:
    In my research of supplements that have the BEST potential to lower blood sugar/raise insulin I came across a few supplements that I assumed would be most effective for these purposes. The supplements used on Day 3 of this experiment are the ones that looked the most promising (Chromium Picolinate, Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid [ALA], & Cinnamon). Two out of the 4 supplements I chose to use are in Need2Slin. The other ingredients in N2Slin are mentioned in some cases when and insulin response is desired but that is one of the reasons for this test, to determine if N2Slin is effective. From what I can tell Need2 has done a lot of research to put this product together and I am very interested in the results.

For this test I was able to borrow a blood monitor from my father who is diabetic (another reason for my interest in this product) and use it to test my blood glucose levels. These tests were conducted at the same time of the morning every day and I tried to be as symmetrical with everything I did every day for the most accurate results possible.

Day 1:
    Fasting - 83 mg/dl
    *now I down the bagel and grape juice
    0.5 hr - 180 mg/dl
    1.0 hr - 161 mg/dl
    1.5 hr - 106 mg/dl

Note**About 30 minutes after ingesting the bagel and grape juice I got his overwhelming lethargic feeling as well as slightly blurred vision, and this lasted until my blood sugar dropped below 160. Injesting these two things may not do this to some people but I generally stay away from a lot of sugar so I was not used to this feeling at all but did recall on a couple occasions feeling this way.

Day 2:
    Fasting - 87 mg/dl
    *take Need2Slin 35 minutes before ingesting the carbs
    *down the bagel and grape juice
    0.5 hr - 145 mg/dl
    1.0 hr - 129 mg/dl
    1.5 hr - 84 mg/dl

Note**I am very impressed with the results of N2Slin so far. I didn't get any of the symptoms from yesterday when ingesting the large quantity of carbs. I may duplicate the tests of Day 2 and see if I come up with the same results in a later post. Need2Slin has definitely increased the amount of insulin in response to the sugar level in my body. It will be interesting to see how the herbs and supps I will use tomorrow stack up.

Day 3:
    Fasting - 86 mg/dl
    *take chosen Supps 35 minutes before ingesting the carbs
    0.5 hr - 164 mg/dl
    1.0 hr - 148 mg/dl
    1.5 hr - 97 mg/dl

Note**Although I didn't have any of the same lethargy as on Day 1, I didn't feel as energetic as I did yesterday (Day 2) after taking the hand picked herbs and supplements.

Day 4:
    See results of Day 4 after the Conclusion in the Addendum...

Conclusion:
    Based on the results of Day 3, Need2Slin has proven itself to be even more effective than the hand picked supplements (chosen specifically for the purpose of increasing insulin response) that I thought might be more effective than Need2Slin based on the research I have done. Need2Slin is a very impressive supplement not only for the energetic feeling you get after a large meal with N2Slin, but in the fact that the blood results in this study were not even close!!

I would like to further note that this study was done solely out of my curiosity of the performance of this product as well as looking for a product that my father (Type 2 diabetic) can take to lower his blood sugar. I have no motive to advertise for Need2. I have used this product once before about a year ago where I noticed a better pump in the gym and a leaner look even on a high calorie diet. I wanted to put it to the test and see if it was worth spending the bucks for this product. Unlike other products where you simply have to 'believe' it's doing what it says, this type of supplement you can actually 'TEST' to see if it's doing what it's supposed to do!!

The 3 most anabolic compounds in the world of bodybuilding are AAS, GH, and insulin. If you can take a natural supplement like Need2Slin and increase the production of insulin within your own body then why take the risk of damaging your body by injecting insulin? Bodybuilders who understand how to use insulin properly can get away with this but for anyone that doesn't fully understand how to use it safely and is on the fence with whether they should use it or not, please start with a supplement like this that will not damage your body and will give you the effect you are looking for.

-----------------------------------------------------

Addendum:
    Today I wanted to make sure that the results I got the first day I used N2Slin were not a fluke. I only did one test on it and it made me wonder if those results would be replicated if I tested again.

Day 4: (final test)
    Fasting - 78 mg/dl
    *take Need2Slin 35 minutes before ingesting the carbs
    0.5 hr - 139 mg/dl
    1.0 hr - 125 mg/dl
    1.5 hr - 83 mg/dl

Note**My blood sugar started out lower this morning than usual maybe due to a clean diet yesterday and taking a couple N2Slin before dinner last night... Based on the results from today I am confident that N2Slin is controlling my blood sugar by raising my insulin levels! It's almost scary how close the numbers were from the first test. If I had started the test with a fasting blood sugar of 87 today, I do feel that the numbers I got on the first day using N2S would be even closer.

http://**********************/forum/f...ment-9015.html

edit: looks like DarkHalf found it faster than me!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Way to go Milas :-p

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

Yeah, I went to the original source, yours was a repost. Flai?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Yeah, I went to the original source, yours was a repost. Flai?
    I was just trying to keep it in house and prevent the poster from being redirected to another site. Oh well it's all good, just had to give you a hard time
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I was just trying to keep it in house and prevent the poster from being redirected to another site. Oh well it's all good, just had to give you a hard time
    :*******:

Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

As far as oxo, vanadium, sulfate etc... I have used it on and off over the years - every time I use it, I'm confused because it still holds a great amount of cult following, and it's inexpensive, but I can't really tell if I'm on it or not (not to mention then all the debates over toxicity etc arise, and throws more monkey wrenches into the mix than I care to sort out).

As far as the half-life of Need 2 Slin, there are more than one additive in the mix, so I'm not sure if any one answer could suffice. I know N2S has the sodium stabilized ALA, but I remember when I researched r-ALA a while ago it peaked at 1-2 hours after oral ingestion... so it was quite slow acting. I actually dose 1g r-ALA JUST before training, so it is FULLY active when I'm done, and dose Need 2 Slin AFTER so that my post-post training meal is properly assimilated and utilized to my favor.
    the original formula that Star had put together had everything but the Na R-ALA . I insisted on adding this to the formula and I had forgot the fact that I had added that till just now... HEH forgetful me lmao... Great add to the product though I insisted we add this to the formula even though its one of the more expensive adds to the product I just felt it must be in there no matter what
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

bumping an old thread.

Can anyone comment on how need2slin compares to the others in specifically lowering your overall blood sugar level?
    Actually, I don't rely on any one specific GDA, and I'd like to say Need 2 Slin isn't merely a mimetic whatsoever, it has two insuligenic compounds in the entire blend, and the rest are very novel in that they attack fat stores and recomp your physique through other pathways such as cAMP activation.

Anyway, someone with the screen name CGAR conducted some detailed tests on Need 2 Slin recording his postprandial blood sugar levels.

I stick, religiously, with Need 2 Slin, Recompadrol, and Cinnulin (capped raw powder). Although, I WILL add in 4-Hydrxyisoleucine during contest prep if I can find it from a company other than the small amount in Source Natural's Promilin.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Actually, I don't rely on any one specific GDA, and I'd like to say Need 2 Slin isn't merely a mimetic whatsoever, it has two insuligenic compounds in the entire blend, and the rest are very novel in that they attack fat stores and recomp your physique through other pathways such as cAMP activation.

Anyway, someone with the screen name CGAR conducted some detailed tests on Need 2 Slin recording his postprandial blood sugar levels.

I stick, religiously, with Need 2 Slin, Recompadrol, and Cinnulin (capped raw powder). Although, I WILL add in 4-Hydrxyisoleucine during contest prep if I can find it from a company other than the small amount in Source Natural's Promilin.
    post a link to that **** bro I doubt its against the rules her to post a link to another forum where some one did a study of there own??? Its good info I highly doubt thats against the rules... Not any written ones anyone.. Or at least pm it to me my man... I have not seen that one yet and I want to.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

post a link to that **** bro I doubt its against the rules her to post a link to another forum where some one did a study of there own??? Its good info I highly doubt thats against the rules... Not any written ones anyone.. Or at least pm it to me my man... I have not seen that one yet and I want to.
    Post and link are already above, DarkHalf and I posted them.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Just read through it....good read
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Post and link are already above, DarkHalf and I posted them.
    Re-Pasted, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just read through it....good read
    I wish I had a blood sugar monitor and some strips - it would be fun to get down with my analytical self
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Re-Pasted, thanks a lot!

I wish I had a blood sugar monitor and some strips - it would be fun to get down with my analytical self

Your take on things is always interesting...
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with Recompadrol
    By Fitzy1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:48 PM
  2. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Recompadrol?