Need2slin vs Recompadrol

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    ^^^ guy knows his chit
    Oh YOU! Reps awarded sir, I'll be over to wax your car this evening.

2. Need2slin has been getting fantastic reviews by everyone trying it.

cAMP... revolution. N2Slin is just on a whole different level.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I dont see how any one could say they are the same. Respectfully Recompadrol,p-slin,slin san are all great 20-30.00 products. That is what they are..

Recompadrol has how much ingredients per dose? and how many doses per bottle?
    I think it has max 750mg of ingredients per dose and 2 doses a day for 30 days right?

I will only speak the facts. Need2slin has over 1300mg per dose and 3 doses a day for 30 days or more.. WAY WAY WAY more product. Need2slin is a hibred product not a cheap one. All the other products are good products with respectable price tags for what you get in them. So is need2slin!!!! For what you are getting its a damn respectful price tag and the people will to pay a bit more will get a lot more. Its that simple..

thanks guys
    EXACLY!
    I try to explain this on other forums im on when i mention it for some one else mentions it, and the price comes up.
    Im like man look at whats in it, the amount of each and the doses per bottle.

some peoiple are too stupid to look passed the price and not even look at the dose count and amount in each dose.

mehhh its ok MORE FOR MEEEEE!! lol :-P

4. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

cAMP...
    THAT truly is the difference maker.

5. Good input by Russian and Outstanding. Although Recompadrol is indeed a good supplement, it contains phellendron which better with lower carb intake, making need2slin more versatile since it can be used with lower and higher amounts of carb intake. It works great during a cut, since it also works through cAMP which also allows for more insulin stimualtion/sensitivity, NEED2SLIN IS FULL OF WIN!!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. Just got my need2slin today, we will see how well it does. I had been using recompadrol for a good 3 months and liked it.

I am cutting and taking in carbs only pre workout sometimes ( not everyday ) and then a carbup on saturday.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Nice, can't wait to see how it works for you bro.
    doing my own thang!

8. I havn't used recomp, but just started using n2slin at 4 cap e/d. 2 caps at bfast, 2 at dinner.

excited to see what it does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I havn't used recomp, but just started using n2slin at 4 cap e/d. 2 caps at bfast, 2 at dinner.

excited to see what it does.
    I took my first ever 4 cap Need 2 Slin dosage before a massive nearly indescribably gluttonous Las Vegas Breakfast Buffet this past week, and my upper body was so full all day long and I actually took note that my stomach remained somehow flat - defying physics~!

I am VERY curious to know how many calories I consumed every morning at that buffet, let alone every day!!!!!!!

10. where are you guys getting n2s?

11. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    where are you guys getting n2s?

I've used N2S a couple of times and I've actually found that I can take 3ed and make the bottle last 6 weeks with great results. I haven't tried the others but at this point I probably won't because I'm getting great results with the N2S and with it lasting 6 weeks it's not that expensive.

12. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    **********************, also check the sponsor banners.

13. One can purchase Need2Slin at needtobuildmuscle.net
    I just got me some.
    doing my own thang!

14. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Booyah http://www.**********************/sto...2slin-p50.html

15. bump. need 2 slin rocx

16. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    bump. need 2 slin rocx
    Nah, only if you're into the whole 'getting better pumps and recomping your body faster than ever before all without reducing carbohydrate intake.' But who wants that headache?

17. Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,

18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,
    RCD was definitely a solid product! How long did you run both and with what diet while on each?

19. I ran a bottle of each and both are great products ,no doubt ,I use the same diet ,but you know everybody has diferent ways to react to supplements,and with Recompadrol I lost more weight with no diet change!!but Need2slin is great too,is just my personal experience!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,
    Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.
    OH yeah I understand and enjoyed my bottles of RCD as well! Keep up the hard work either way and enjoy

22. So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.
    Look into some Need2Slin man, you won't have any of them issues you're having with the other products. I've been using it for 4 months now and love it. Also Need2Slin works great even with keto diets.

24. I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?

25. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?
    Well at the NTBM store you can use Beast15 for 15% off your order, plus you get free shipping. So that should bring the price down for you my friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with Recompadrol
    By Fitzy1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:48 PM
  2. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Recompadrol?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Supplements