1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    bump. need 2 slin rocx
    Nah, only if you're into the whole 'getting better pumps and recomping your body faster than ever before all without reducing carbohydrate intake.' But who wants that headache?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    RCD was definitely a solid product! How long did you run both and with what diet while on each?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

I ran a bottle of each and both are great products ,no doubt ,I use the same diet ,but you know everybody has diferent ways to react to supplements,and with Recompadrol I lost more weight with no diet change!!but Need2slin is great too,is just my personal experience!!
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.
    OH yeah I understand and enjoyed my bottles of RCD as well! Keep up the hard work either way and enjoy
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.
    Look into some Need2Slin man, you won't have any of them issues you're having with the other products. I've been using it for 4 months now and love it. Also Need2Slin works great even with keto diets.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?
    Well at the **** store you can use Beast15 for 15% off your order, plus you get free shipping. So that should bring the price down for you my friend
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, I tried to use Recompadrol again since I had a bottle laying around, and BAD IDEA! IBS, loose stools, stomach discomfort. Ugh! I guess Berberine just doesn't sit well with me.

I have been looking more into Na-R-ALA, and at the price point Need2Slin is at, it's actually not a bad deal considering what else you get. I really enjoyed using Need2Slin, so if I ever get back on GDA's it'll likely be Need2Slin for me!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have never tried RD, but N2S was great when I ran it. I had been skeptical of products of this ilk, but was really pleased with the results.

I will say, I just started on SlinSane, and am hpeful for that as well. I have a lot of trust in Genomyx
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.88%

Needtoslin for the win....

The following codes good for 15% off...

southern15
    beast15
    gamer15
    sbt15
    needto139

all products @ **** include free shipping.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Needtoslin for the win....

The following codes good for 15% off...

southern15
    beast15
    gamer15
    sbt15
    needto139

all products @ **** include free shipping.
    I tried the "needto139" code and I didn't get 139% off? WFT?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I tried the "needto139" code and I didn't get 139% off? WFT?
    Wouldn't that be nice?
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered 2 bottles. Free shipping was a nice bonus. I'm pretty stoked about it, looks like a real solid product
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.88%

I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered 2 bottles. Free shipping was a nice bonus. I'm pretty stoked about it, looks like a real solid product
    I would love to see if you log it brotha! It is an awesome supplement and a new staple of mine, wether cutting or bulking... Whose discount code did you use? jk bro dont tell us, I was kidding

But yeah if you log it hit me up with a link in a message!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.88%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just got my need2slin today, we will see how well it does. I had been using recompadrol for a good 3 months and liked it.

I am cutting and taking in carbs only pre workout sometimes ( not everyday ) and then a carbup on saturday.
    3 months ehh?? Man this should be a nice comparison. In for log if there is one, just link me brotha! Thanks for giving N2Slin a shot!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

I have used both, in-depth, and independent from each other... and both were VERY good. I tried them in varying dosages, and gave them each a solid 5+ bottle run, so I could gain some very clear hindsight AND insight into their MoA and efficacy for my personal physiology.

I did want to say that any minor digestive system sides I encountered were all COMPLETELY eradicated after a week or two at MOST of administration, as long as I stayed consistent
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%

Side quesiton. Is that really you in the interview. The person in the interview has a language barrier but here you seem to type as if your native language is Enlish. I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Guys you need to listen to my interview, no other nutrient repartioner uses cAMP as the messenger for insulin to only transport nutrients into the muscle cell.
    cAMP causes a 30 percent increase in insulin release from the pancreas, thats why coleus and synephrine are included, synephrine is crap for fat loss but great for stimulating cAMP.
    N2slin, causes the most catabolic hormone to fat cells "glucagon" to be released all day, cAMP is pivotal in this also.
    The other products just use so called insulin mimickers, but dont provide a pathway for muscles to be given the nutrients needed for fat loss, while at the same time causining fat to be used for fuel.

Here is one of my articles.

If your reading this, then your probably fighting a loosing battle against weight, but do you know why its so hard to loose weight and keep it off, well heres why, and how you can loose that bulging fat.

So we all know the benefits of Insulin in bodybuilding dont we, its possibly the most anabolic peptide hormone there is in increasing muscle size, but actualy there in lies a problem.

INSULIN THE TRANSPORTER

Now think of insulin as a transporter, a huge empty lorry, now when you eat food that lorry fills up, and then starts its journey, but the journey it undertakes isnt selective, its just the delivery boy so to speak, You eat a nice big meal high in carbs and fat, and the fast release sugars cause a big insulin spike, " Thats a very fast rise and fall in insulin" Now this isnt what we want, because insulin will force feed your muscles and FAT cells with nutrients, The muscles being force fed is great but the FAT cells, well this isnt, because you will get increased fat retention and gain.

Now lets get this straight, when youve finished a workout and your glycogen levels are depleted, causing an insulin spike will be perfect, as you will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, stop protein breakdown after a workout, and increases amino acid uptake into the skeletal muscle.
    So first thing in the AM after not eating all night, and after a workout are two of the best times to create this insulin spike, The higher the glycemic index the faster the sugar is released and the bigger the spike.

But if you cause an insulin spike when glycogen levels are not depleted you get the same response but because your liver has plenty of stored glycogen your amazingly anabolic transporter forces the food just where you dont want it, straight into those fat cells, What happens then, well do it on a regular basis, and you will look like a huge proprtion of society, obese.

Now this is where need2slin without making any changes to your diet can really help, heres how..

cAMP THE SIGNAL FOR FAT DESTRUCTION

Cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP , 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or just simpl cAMP is the messenger basicly signals fat loss, it gives a green light to insulin forcing nutrients into the muscle and a red light for fat storage, but how?

Well insulin is anabolic, and Glucagon catabolic, but only to stored energy sources, fat being the most readily available.
    So Glucagon secretion is very important, it actualy means that when Insulin is released the amount of Glucagon is significantly higher, wich means more nutrients can be transported to where we want it to go, the muscle, cAMP causes an increase in the amount of insulin released, it also plays a very important role in fat loss itself, But through glucogen releasing fatty acids from stored triglycerides, and cAMP activating the release of energy from fat, it means that the increased levels of insulin produced can shuttle everything your muscles need to where your muscles need them, the muscle cells.
    Make sense?
    So cAMP says lets use fat for fuel, glucogen releases fat, and while cAMP levels are high your body wont store fat. So your now using FAT for fuel, then you take something lets say a sugary drink, and what happens an insulin spike, only this time you dont store the sugar as fat even if your liver is full of glycogen, it will just get pushed into the muscles and any goodness you consume will directly be utilised by the muscle cells, So the transporter insulin is being directed by our very own messenger cAMP.

Remember Muscle and fat make up most of your body mass, the higher the amount of muscle verses the amount of fat = the higher your basal metabolism, so more calories will be consumed to fuel your body.
    Insulin has such a huge role in the amount of either the amount of muscle or fat that you have, so controling its effects is of utmost importance, Basicly... CONTROL INSULIN, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE IT TO REACH YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE.

A steady and healthy release of Insulin will actualy decrease appetite as it Reduces hunger through hypothalamic regulation, this is a natural and healthy response to insulin.

THE ROLE OF NEED2SLIN

Need2slin allows for glucagon to be released at a steady rate, increasing the healthy amount of insulin producing cells, and stimulating a healthy insulin response = less fat gain, even without changing your diet or increasing appetite.

Need2slin also stimulates cAMP activation so increasing your metabolism, and allowing for fat to be used as fuel, something that using insulin on its own cannot do, and spiking it cannot do.
    cAMP also increases the amount of insulin released so a greater amount of nutrients can be utilised by the muscles = bigger muscles, less fat, better health.

Need2slin also increases the amount of thyroxin your body produces, so energy levels are higher, and your metabolism is working optimaly.

Need2slin also stimulates beta-3 receptors but it doesnt stimulate beta 2 or alpha 1 receptors, so metabolism is raised through this increase too, but without any strain on the heart as caused by products like clenbuterol wich can cause lesions of the heart even at low doses through overley stimulating beta 2 receptors.

So send your body the right signals, just using Need2slin on its own without even changing your diet will do all the above, the fat loss you make will be easy to maintain, the health benefits of lower cholesterol, improved circulation, and lower body fat and increased metabolism will improve your quality of life, and best of all Need2slin can be taken all year round.

So do yourself a favour loose fat fast, and improve your look and health.. how? Dont let insulin make you fat, Use it to make you slimmer, You need Need2slin.

Best of luck with your fat loss goals, RS

Here is a link to my interview.

Down load Professor Faliminoz (RUSSIANSTAR) On super human radio.episode 575 Now

Here is a link explaining what n2slin is.

NEED2SLIN: THE NUTRIENT AND CARBOHYDRATE SHUTTLING COMPOUND

How one bottle lasts 6 weeks.

Need2slin 1 bottle lasts 6 weeks... heres how.

John romano from rx muscle on need2slin, he loved it so much.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nut...-revealed.html

The whole design behind need2slin, was to give food pumps, increase glucagon release, increase glut-4 uptake, burn fat, build muscle, and to do it through an entirely novel way, cAMP its the future of type 2 diabetes treatment, its the most powerfull messenger to increase insulin release, and glucagon release at the same time.

There is no comparison on the market, all others are non selective nutrient repartioners.

RS
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.74%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Which of the two of these is the best bang for the buck when it comes to dropping bf. I mean they are pretty similar in ingredients, but recompadrol can be found a lot cheaper
    yah but look at the amount od whts in it and how many pills it takes for each serving.
    i rec NEED2SLIN over it 100%
    I use this all the time and love it.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    yah but look at the amount od whts in it and how many pills it takes for each serving.
    i rec NEED2SLIN over it 100%
    I use this all the time and love it.
    ^^This^^ Need2slin is better all the way around, ESPECIALLY for weight loss
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    ^^This^^ Need2slin is better all the way around, ESPECIALLY for weight loss
    Ohhhhhh, I suppose it's ALRIGHT

(See attachment for my moment of joy the other day... it's always a time for CELEBRATION when a new bottle is POPPED!)

"Popping bottles in my kitchen, like Needto, now I'm feeling so pumped like a foot-ball." Not as catchy as Far East Movement's "Like a G6" I suppose
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%

Ohhhhhh, I suppose it's ALRIGHT

(See attachment for my moment of joy the other day... it's always a time for CELEBRATION when a new bottle is POPPED!)

"Popping bottles in my kitchen, like Needto, now I'm feeling so pumped like a foot-ball." Not as catchy as Far East Movement's "Like a G6" I suppose
    nice one
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

Just got my 2 bottles in the mail this morning.

Any dosing recommendations? Basically I have 2 carb meals, 1/2 cup oats pre workout, and 40g dex PWO, and that is it for my carbs for the day.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

Started need2slin today. Even on day one I could already feel it. It made me feel great all day long!

I can definitely see adding this as a permanent in my supp regimen. And if all goes well, that is exactly what I will end up doing.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Just got my 2 bottles in the mail this morning.

Any dosing recommendations? Basically I have 2 carb meals, 1/2 cup oats pre workout, and 40g dex PWO, and that is it for my carbs for the day.
    Prior to breakfast, and prior to post workout (2) capsules each! ENJOY.
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Started need2slin today. Even on day one I could already feel it. It made me feel great all day long!

I can definitely see adding this as a permanent in my supp regimen. And if all goes well, that is exactly what I will end up doing.
    This is what happened with me! Congrats on the new staple addition and finding something that you'll surely find works very well and is dependable.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

People who use Need2slin "and have a receipt to prove it" love need2slin over any other product they have ever used. This is from My feed back and Where I stand. That is all my friends.

Also if anyone really did order a bottle of need2slin and was not happy. Just click the little "contact us" on my web site and then call me. I got a refund for you when you produce a receipt of the order and maybe have a empty bottle to send back.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    People who use Need2slin "and have a receipt to prove it" love need2slin over any other product they have ever used. This is from My feed back and Where I stand. That is all my friends.

Also if anyone really did order a bottle of need2slin and was not happy. Just click the little "contact us" on my web site and then call me. I got a refund for you when you produce a receipt of the order and maybe have a empty bottle to send back.
    Need2Slin is my favorite **** product still, GEAR is a close second as well as muscle replenisher
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Which of the two of these is the best bang for the buck when it comes to dropping bf. I mean they are pretty similar in ingredients, but recompadrol can be found a lot cheaper

First off best price I find is 29.99 for the compadrol stuff. Good price and maybe some one could even find it a little cheaper. add in the shipping cost of no less then 6.99 ( going to pay this lets not kid our self the price of shipping must be added guys) and you got 36.98 final price. Some times higher. Need2slin with just a plain every day discount (needto139) of 15% off is a price of 47.99. with free 2-3 day shipping or on sale with nutra for 45 toss it in the cart with something else.

NOw you said " I mean they are pretty similar in ingredients" and that is the part that is dead wrong my good friend.

N2slin per serving 60 servings per bottle
    Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids) 450mg
    Acetyl L-carnatine 250mg
    NaR-ALA 200mg
    L-norvaline 200mg
    Coleus Forskholi (20% Forskolin) 90mg
    Synephrine HCI 30mg
    Banaba leaf 18mg

1238mg per dose times 60 doses in a bottle=74280mg of protein per bottle

Now recompadrol has?????????
    Well it has all of this in it
    per serving 90 servings per bottle
    Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA),
    Berberine HCI (98%),
    Salacia Reticulata Extract,
    Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids),
    Banaba Leaf (20% Corosolic Acid),
    Vanadyl Sulfate,
    Aminoguanidine

809mg proprietary blend
    809 per dose times 90 doses per bottle=72810

Through simple math alone one can see there is more product in a bottle of Need2slin then the other. The ingredients in Need2slin are not cheap and as you can see they are well laid out for you to see.

But you used the words "similar in ingredients" and I am trying to wrap my head around why? Other then the two ingredients I highlighted the two products have nothing in common when it comes to there ingredients.

In fact it looks to me to have the makings of a grate stacking combo. Using the need2slin during the morning hours and recompadrol during the later hours of the day. You could be hitting the nutrition practitioning from all angles. With such a massively wide range of ingredients there is no way your body is not going to react and get some great results.

SOme one get nutraplanet on the phone and make this stack happen!!!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Need2Slin is my favorite **** product still, GEAR is a close second as well as muscle replenisher
    Add gear into the stack above and WOW its over Ring the bell this goose is cooked.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Also if it is a matter of price for some one that is stoping them from giving Need2slin a shot then remember we have 25% off sales all the time. this makes the price of Need2slin 40.99 and then add in the free 2-3 day shipping worth at the very least 5 bucks right? End price 35.99 slam dunk get in on our 25% off sales and enjoy need2slin for your self.

Price is no longer a issue during our big sales, now whats the excuse?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Add gear into the stack above and WOW its over Ring the bell this goose is cooked.
    You mind showing us all how you would stack and dose the Need2Slin + Gear?

I've been doing 1 N2S and 4 Gear upon waking, 4 Gear post workout, and 1 N2S and 4 Gear before bed. Has been working pretty good so far.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

Also if it is a matter of price for some one that is stoping them from giving Need2slin a shot then remember we have 25% off sales all the time. this makes the price of Need2slin 40.99 and then add in the free 2-3 day shipping worth at the very least 5 bucks right? End price 35.99 slam dunk get in on our 25% off sales and enjoy need2slin for your self.

Price is no longer a issue during our big sales, now whats the excuse?
    If you just bought a bottle of 100mg Na-R-ALA pills, you'd pay $20 (and that's on sale) + shipping and only get 100 pills vs. 120 in N2Slin.

Na-R-ALA = $30 --> $20 (sale price) +$6 (shipping) + $4 (20% more in Need2Slin)

Need2Slin = $41 --> Sale price

I think I'd pay $11 for all the extra results you get with Need2Slin...
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

It's certainly head and shoulders above all the other nutrient partitioners that I have tried. I can feel it basically all day long after every meal.
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

Any harm in stacking this with oxy and alpha t2?

Only thing I can see could be a concern would be the synpehrine in it, but it's a fairly mild dose.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

THAT truly is the difference maker.
    What about adding some caffeine to the mix, as it is an inhibot of the diesterase?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    What is this gear stuff? I have not heard of it?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is this gear stuff? I have not heard of it?
    http://www.**********************/sto.../GEAR-p36.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with Recompadrol
    By Fitzy1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
  2. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
  3. Recompadrol?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Supplements