glycobol dosing for bulking???

massolic

Awards
  • Established
the bottle says with meal when bulking, but ive read in certain threads where they suggest 20-30 minutes before carb containing meals?which one? AM peeps:thanks:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bottle says with meal when bulking, but ive read in certain threads where they suggest 20-30 minutes before carb containing meals?which one? AM peeps:thanks:
I think its 20 to 30mins before meals but don't quote me on it.
try posting this in the Anabolic Innovations section I'm sure they would see it there and offer up some great suggestions.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like u bulkig so I suggest taking two caps 30min a high carb meal...usually complex carbs...take it with ur morning carb meal and ur pre workout meal...now if u going to consume less than 50g of carbs just take one pill...I love glycobol I keep it as staple had other good benfits as well for general health

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30min before carb meal...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As people are saying, 15-30 minutes pre-meal. You need time for the ingredients to do their magic, like GLUT-4 translocation, etc. so it will shuttle nutrients to the right place.

If it's not in your system prior to eating, then the insulin response will happen as if you hadn't taken anything and misses the point of an insulin mimicker / nutrient repartitioner.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I gained 8 lbs in a month and lowered waist from 31 to 29 3/4ths. I cant link bc I'm on my phone but check my thread in the AI subforum titled "mrbigs glycobol review"