mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone explain what the difference is between these 2 ? Thanks
3,3 is a metabolite of t3.

3,5i is a metabolite of t4.

check out pubmed there are some interesting studies on these.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
below is a qoute, not sure who it came from

3,3'-Diiodothyronine
Advantages
* Almost no suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis
* Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly more than 3,5-T2)
* Precursor to T3 & T4 (which have their own metabolic properties of course)

Disadvantages
* Interferes with plasma membrane transport of T3
* No significant increases in growth hormone seen at any dosing levels

3,5-Diiodothyronine
Advantages
* Increases serum levels of growth hormone (GH) comprable to T3
* Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly less than 3,3'-T2)
* Does not interfere with plasma membrane transport of T3
* Increases activation of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase

Disadvantages
* Suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis is only slightly less but comprable to that of T3

Summary
If one is looking for strictly an increase in energy expenditure with less TSH depression, 3,3'-T2 is your answer..... If one is looking for more muscle mass preservation properties aswell and doesn't mind some TSH depression, 3,5-T2 is your answer....

On a final note though, I think T3 supplementation would probably be better than 3,5-T2 supplementation as serum 3,5-T2 as well as 3,3'-T2 concentrations have been shown to rise significantly with a marked rise in serum T3 following T3 administration. Also, just because T3 acts on the protein synthesis mechanism involved in the regulation of the mitochondrial mass (so is more indirect pathway) while both T2 act directly at the mitochondrial level, this doesn't mean it is less effective at interupting the ETC, in fact, T3 has been shown to exhibit slightly more of an effect even though it acts indirectly on the mitochondria....

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I looked at pubmed but not being a med student I found it kind of hard to understand.

The reason I ask is because Alpha T2 has 3,3 ; anarchy covalex as a pwo has 3,5 and apparently based off some responses in another thread that is a very bad thing.

Why is 3,3 ok and 3,5 is not? Is one better than another? Do they work across different pathways to achieve the same goal ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 3,3 is nonsuppressive mostly. Really a combo of the 2 is best overall, taken at around 200-300mcg of each a day.

micro2000

Awards

T3 is a metabolite of T4. 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of reverse-T3 (the inactive metabolite of T3), while 3,5-T2 is a metabolite T3.

The research on 3,3-T2 doesn't support any claims for increase in metabolic rate, whereas 3,5-T2 does.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok I looked at pubmed but not being a med student I found it kind of hard to understand.

The reason I ask is because Alpha T2 has 3,3 ; anarchy covalex as a pwo has 3,5 and apparently based off some responses in another thread that is a very bad thing.

Why is 3,3 ok and 3,5 is not? Is one better than another? Do they work across different pathways to achieve the same goal ?
The simple answer is that 3,3 isn't suppressive and won't destroy your energy levels and make you feel like a lethargic piece of sh*t. 3,5 on the other hand will make you feel lethargic and cause suppression of your natural thyroid production. If you go with a 3,5 product make sure to use some l-tyrosine as thyroid pct of sorts after your done with your cycle of it ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
how much tyrosine is recommended to pct your thyroid?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tried the Anarchy Covalex and it made me feel lethargic. I've heard others report the same thing. It shares many of the same ingredients as their fat-burner Clenbutrx (which is a great product), except Anarchy has minimal amounts of both creatine and BA, not sure what the benefit was from adding 3,3 and 3,5 to the formula. I would go with Maximize V2, per scoop it's much stronger and to my knowledge dosed correctly. You'll get quality results from that product and it's one of the strongest PWO's out there, in terms of stim content.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much tyrosine is recommended to pct your thyroid?
for 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine you NOT NEED PCT you can go up to 800mcg safetly and after cesation your body will regulate your thyroids but if you go with doses above 4000mcg you got problems

the problem consists in levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone goes low the same rule when you use PH`s your body low or stop the hormone production then you need restart them.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for all the quality replies.

Was thinking of trying 1 scoop anarchy with a scoop of asgt today. See what kinda workout that'll give me.

Maximize is def next on my list !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

All you need to know.

Mike:redeemerwhore:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 13