Prime and dthc

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Any body ever stack these two? I got a full bottle of dthc and jack3d... how would prime work with this?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, I wouldn't bother running primed along side DTHC.

I'd add something that works through another pathway...something wih DAA and/or a AI.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is your goal of the stack?

an AI will help increase testosterone production by leveraging the negative feedback loop of the HPTA. Also, by minimizing the conversion to estrogen, you should have more free test (especially when stacked with a product that unbinds test - DTHC).

the stack I'm using right now:
Phyto testosterone
Testosterone Conversion Factor 1 (TCF-1)
6-OXO (AI)
bulk divanex​

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats actually a solid stack^^^^
oh man, I'm loving this! I feel great, leaning up a bit, and my gf is having a great time ;)

It might be placebo, but I felt like I got an andro rush when I started taking the TCF-1.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ran one bottle of dthc alone and got decent strength gain.. once I hit 5 pills a day my libido dropped so I cut back... want to run next bottle with something else.. trying to add a little lean muscle.. been stuck at 175lbs... seen that dps nutrition had a stack with prime and activated so I thought maybe the prime would go well with the dthc

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ran DHTC before and got good strenght gains,like 20 pounds on my bench press in 3 weeks on it!! you can use the bulk DAA here i nutra is like 11.99 you will like it!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would replace 6-oxo with erase or forma stanzol..
6-oxo and atd are so out of date lol..
forma stanzol would kick ass (excited to try it out)! but, sometimes you just gotta use what you have on hand.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Whats all the hype with daa
well its boosts yout test levels VERY well?!!? could be a reez .
TCF-1 is a GREAT product for that!
t-911 and this would make you put holes in the walls, labido is CRAZY.