help with Recompadrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

help with Recompadrol

ok so I originally posted on the weight loss forum about recomp but now hell i think it makes more sense to be on here. So I am looking to lose weight with recomp about 15 lbs and Im so freaking confused because like on my other thread this dude posted some info about supplements to take with recomp .. IM so confused all I know is I took OEP over the summer and it didnt work so I am trying this recomp with the hopes that with my ridiculous amt of working out and low cal diet by some miracle of god i will finally look like a cut chick instead of a super bulky muscular one haha PLEASE HELP!!! IM DESPERATE

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy1 View Post
    ok so I originally posted on the weight loss forum about recomp but now hell i think it makes more sense to be on here. So I am looking to lose weight with recomp about 15 lbs and Im so freaking confused because like on my other thread this dude posted some info about supplements to take with recomp .. IM so confused all I know is I took OEP over the summer and it didnt work so I am trying this recomp with the hopes that with my ridiculous amt of working out and low cal diet by some miracle of god i will finally look like a cut chick instead of a super bulky muscular one haha PLEASE HELP!!! IM DESPERATE
    First, like I tell everyone else, do NOT focus on the SCALE WEIGHT - it is IRrelevant, and if you want to lose 15lb make sure that you do NOT have to lose precious muscle to get to your "goal" weight.

Since you're relatively new to supplements, ignore what was said - and you do NOT need supplements to effectively and successfully lose fat, either!

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information re nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss - using only the BASIC staples. Trust me, it CAN be done.

I read your recompadrol thread.

...I have added way more cardio into my routine and Ive cut my calories to about 1300-1500 cals a day (and starving) lol. Anyways yea a guy friend of mine who is also a trainer recommended I start taking recompadrol. Which I have my question is what should I be eating to be reaping the benefits of losing weight while on this supplement?
    There is no need to add in cardio AND restrict your calories. And that's quite low even for fat loss for caloric intake - be careful that you do NOT go into starvation mode, because if you do, your body will fight you and hold onto the fat you have, making it HARDER to lose. Just as an example, I am a lot lighter than you and I would still cut on at least TWICE that amount of calories!

As far as using Recompadrol - following any nutrition plan targeted at fat loss will work. Because it is a nutrient repartitioner, it will be most effective if dose 15-20 minutes pre-meals that contain at least 50g of carbohydrates, but it will still work if the carbohydrates are less - and if less, then only use HALF the recommended dosage (see the product label for this).

I highly recommend that you look into calorie/carbohydrate cycling - it's the best nutritional method for fat loss, IMO, and what the majority of competitors use (and look how lean they get).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ok.. I know but when my calories have been up to like 1800 I still cannot seem to lose weight I do not understand... sometimes I burn 1000 calories a day according to my heart rate monitor and like I get frustrated bc i am freakin killing myself and still look like a giant massive gorilla ...I call it hard fat bc I am very muscular but like I know I can be thinner ... I am going bananas over here and honestly I dont know what to do anymore

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

ok.. I know but when my calories have been up to like 1800 I still cannot seem to lose weight I do not understand... sometimes I burn 1000 calories a day according to my heart rate monitor and like I get frustrated bc i am freakin killing myself and still look like a giant massive gorilla ...I call it hard fat bc I am very muscular but like I know I can be thinner ... I am going bananas over here and honestly I dont know what to do anymore
    You are still well short of the calories you need for your body to stop holding onto fat.

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

If you can't lose it, then your either not eating enough or doing too much and not giving your body a chance to recover.

Don't pay attention to the calories the heart rate monitor tells you - calories burnt don't always correlate to heart rate during exercise.

And trust me when I say that 156lb at 5'7" is FAR from massive - I have friends who are slightly shorter at that weight, with the weight not from muscle, and they are very slim and slender. If you want to be skinny, then you're going to have to lose some of your muscle - NOT what I'd recommend. But, ultimately, it is up to you - you WILL lose muscle in such a caloric deficit created by both the caloric restriction and addition of cardio.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ok time out ...if i eat more than that how will i lose weight im oober confused bc like ive heard of your body holding onto fat before but like idk im so afraid of gaining weight like i feel like if i suddenly start upping my cals like i will continue to look like a wooly mammoth and like granted according to the body fat steering wheel thing at work like im at 21.4% so clearly I m not like super overweight by any means and I am really muscular but like I said I know there must be an easier way than what I have been doing because literally this has been an ongoing struggle and i lose maybe 2-3 lbs and then i plateau and cannot seem to lose anymore weight... i hate it bc i give 110% into my workouts which i love i do everything from strength training to interval training , cross training, swimming, kickboxing EVERYTHINGGGG and yet yea... idk im sorry to babble on like this Im just frustrated

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ok time out ...if i eat more than that how will i lose weight im oober confused bc like ive heard of your body holding onto fat before but like idk im so afraid of gaining weight like i feel like if i suddenly start upping my cals like i will continue to look like a wooly mammoth and like granted according to the body fat steering wheel thing at work like im at 21.4% so clearly I m not like super overweight by any means and I am really muscular but like I said I know there must be an easier way than what I have been doing because literally this has been an ongoing struggle and i lose maybe 2-3 lbs and then i plateau and cannot seem to lose anymore weight... i hate it bc i give 110% into my workouts which i love i do everything from strength training to interval training , cross training, swimming, kickboxing EVERYTHINGGGG and yet yea... idk im sorry to babble on like this Im just frustrated
    21.4% bodyfat is just under average (25.1%) for a female. You will definitely look a lot better if you lose some FAT - but JUST fat.

Seriously, READ the article I linked you to in post #2 - if you follow the principles in that, you WILL lose fat.

Eating more does NOT meant that you will gain weight or fat - chances are, you've slowed your metabolism down and your dietary practices have worked AGAINST you re fat loss. Trust me, I'm almost 50lb LESS than you, and I am losing fat on ~4,300 calories a day!

And as I said, look into calorie/carbohydrate cycling.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need2slin vs Recompadrol
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
  2. Recompadrol and Keto?
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:40 PM
  3. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements