stoked,tcf-1,tesopro= me having a kid

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i was taking stoked,tcf-1,tesopro not to long ago and just found out the lady is 5-6 weeks pregnant.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i was taking stoked,tcf-1,tesopro not to long ago and just found out the lady is 5-6 weeks pregnant.
Ummm, im sorry bro, hope you are financially prepared :)..

Ya, that stack will get your girl preggo, even on the pill LMAO..

I had sex with my girl like 12 times last weekend.. With condom every time, and like 8 weeks on test-e and im still paranoid lol..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea i have a great job. i didnt want thins yet but its gonna be fun...

im scared for sure though

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry. Accidental bundles of joy are still bundles of joy. Crying sleepless joy.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro. You will enjoy it greatly! I'm pretty young for having a 16yo (I'm 33) and I also have a 6 year old (both girls) and I tell ya man it never gets old! OK that's completely false, it gets old but you know what i mean! lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro. You will enjoy it greatly! I'm pretty young for having a 16yo (I'm 33) and I also have a 6 year old (both girls) and I tell ya man it never gets old! OK that's completely false, it gets old but you know what i mean! lol
Hey, at least you are a young father ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummm, im sorry bro, hope you are financially prepared :)..

Ya, that stack will get your girl preggo, even on the pill LMAO..

I had sex with my girl like 12 times last weekend.. With condom every time, and like 8 weeks on test-e and im still paranoid lol..
lol I've been going 2 and a half years with the wife, no condom, just using the pull out system ahaha

o and of course if shes on top she can't get prego, well because it's just gravity, everyone knows that. :D

Congrats on the baby!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol I've been going 2 and a half years with the wife, no condom, just using the pull out system ahaha

o and of course if shes on top she can't get prego, well because it's just gravity, everyone knows that. :D

Congrats on the baby!
pull and pray for 2 years and not preggos?? wow..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pull and pray for 2 years and not preggos?? wow..
I know I tell her all the time lately we should get condoms...but never end up getting any...condoms suck lol

Shes not on the pill either aha

yup...do you think I'm shooting blanks:O...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I tell her all the time lately we should get condoms...but never end up getting any...condoms suck lol

Shes not on the pill either aha

yup...do you think I'm shooting blanks:O...
i thought i was shooting blanks for sure...but i now know i am not

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I've been really lucky so far, that or shooting blanks lol

Being married at 21 is young enough, last thing I need is a kid at my age:|

Maybe I should try condoms....damn it.

andrewcb

Awards
Say goodbye bodybuilding xD
Hello baby :p..
disagree! man im 21 years old with a ****ty 9 ta 5...my son is 2 years old and it hasnt effected me in any way shape or form! infact i get great benefits now. better tax return....i get like a extra 2g? my old lady got the damn stamps<what 500 a month?!?! yessir i stock on good food now! imo the first year was easy, just feed them-let them cry and goto sleep....once they walk then ur screwed! dont be scared **** is kinda fun imo...infact i want a girl now....so i have to say congrats

just start curling/benching your kid! lmao

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
disagree! man im 21 years old with a ****ty 9 ta 5...my son is 2 years old and it hasnt effected me in any way shape or form! infact i get great benefits now. better tax return....i get like a extra 2g? my old lady got the damn stamps<what 500 a month?!?! yessir i stock on good food now! imo the first year was easy, just feed them-let them cry and goto sleep....once they walk then ur screwed! dont be scared **** is kinda fun imo...infact i want a girl now....so i have to say congrats

Don't be scared:| everything you just said scares the **** out of me lol and I'm not the one about to have a kid lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

And I disagree.. Once you have kids, it is more about them, less about you.. if you had two right now, you would be screwed..

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, and took tcf 1 and a testofen based product and my libido was through the roof, I wonder if it raises your sperms motility and viability as well? Uh oh better hope the gf doesn't get knocked up

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats brother!! Kids are awesome! You never know what love is till you have a kid, IMO atleast.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in before lawsuit

joking congrads. kids are great and lol at kid curling I'm glad I'm not the only one who had done that before.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol: That's amazing OP!

You'll have to start bringing the little sucker to the gym with you as soon as it's born - make a lifter out of him/her at a nice young age. ;) Just start by setting 2.5's on their chest...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the kind words everyone ? so when can a liuttle one start hitting the weights with me 12ish ?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words everyone ? so when can a liuttle one start hitting the weights with me 12ish ?
Hoping for a boy? haha

Well you can teach them to whoop ass from a very young age.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations!

I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. You were taking 2/3 of what we at AI call THE WOOD STACK :lol:

<Stoked, TestoPRO, Perform>

andrewcb

Awards
you will prob have a little hercules with that spartan sperm u gave her!

narraboth

Awards
  • Established

Congrats on the baby!

I don't know that.
Ofcourse woman on top position can still cause praganancy; sperms do swim. So I think either you or your wife might have lower ability to have child?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I really hate you all... I've been taking t-911 and I don't feel anything... wtf :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know that.
Ofcourse woman on top position can still cause praganancy; sperms do swim. So I think either you or your wife might have lower ability to have child?

ahahahah LMFAO BRO!!!!! I was joking, it's from the movie Knocked up LOL

I kinda hope I'm shooting blanks...I still have yet to get condoms and I don't want a kid at the moment lol...

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
How about MMA - the class I go to has a junior's class from age 6 - 14. I guess mostly technique rather than strength, but will teach him skills and discipline.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about MMA - the class I go to has a junior's class from age 6 - 14. I guess mostly technique rather than strength, but will teach him skills and discipline.
I think thats a very good idea!

If I have a kid he will def be in a mma class.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
You should have went with TestoPro lol
eh, no supplements really do anything for me, but i still take them hoping secretly they are, just I don't have changes in emotion/ psychological... My workouts with/without preworkouts are the same, that i feel.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, no supplements really do anything for me, but i still take them hoping secretly they are, just I don't have changes in emotion/ psychological... My workouts with/without preworkouts are the same, that i feel.
My next test stack in a couple months will be Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Blue Up, I think that will be sick!

What pre-workout supp do you use?

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
My next test stack in a couple months will be Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Blue Up, I think that will be sick!

What pre-workout supp do you use?
I've tried jack3d, ASGT, and just got white flood last night. I went off all stims/drugs for 3 weeks, like caffeine etc.. The white flood didn't really hit me, but it was kickboxing, so hopefully when I'm just lifting I'll feel it better. I'm going to try n.o.xplode next time, my friend takes it and he gets really jittery and excited, and if that doesnt work for me. I'll probably just skip preworkouts that give a stim effect in general.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried jack3d, ASGT, and just got white flood last night. I went off all stims/drugs for 3 weeks, like caffeine etc.. The white flood didn't really hit me, but it was kickboxing, so hopefully when I'm just lifting I'll feel it better. I'm going to try n.o.xplode next time, my friend takes it and he gets really jittery and excited, and if that doesnt work for me. I'll probably just skip preworkouts that give a stim effect in general.
I'm using whiteflood right now, I find it's ok, but been on it for 5 days now and the effects have worn off fast.

I find the strongest Pre-workout I've used so far is Maximize, but my fav is
N2KTS.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im on cycle right now mlmg/hdrol/androhard..im thinking im gonna be super horny after my pct

pct
clomid/triazole/tcf-1/activate extreme.....plus i might add stoked (it alone makes me supper horny)

and as for mma its already a for sure thing boy or girl.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on cycle right now mlmg/hdrol/androhard..im thinking im gonna be super horny after my pct

pct
clomid/triazole/tcf-1/activate extreme.....plus i might add stoked (it alone makes me supper horny)

and as for mma its already a for sure thing boy or girl.
Stoked make me horny and hungry.:)