Did TCF-1 make me fat?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Haha Ok maybe not fat But i have been running it on a 12/12 with CL Blue Gene and after using one bottle of TCF-1 I have to say my mid section is a bit more lets say flabby? lol. I am up to 204lbs but not in a good way. I feel it in my glutes and thighs as well. I am thinking of running out tomorrow to get an AI to maybe get things back in check. What do you think?

I am going offshore Mon for a week so i cannot order Erase or anything for that matter so my fate is in the hands of GNC tomorrow.

I am starting my last 3 weeks of CL BG and my only other supps are CL GM, WF, OT, PW, OG, fish oil

any ideas?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
certainly with TCF-1 and an increase in test you should have leaned out. I would eliminate that as a result. Perhaps you are just retaining water for some reason or your diet is off?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's water but it has been quite a few days, also libido is down and usually around this time while doing CL BG my libidio is cranking. Weird. I was thinking that my overall test is up so maybe my estrogen production was creeping up a little. I do need to check my diet but it is no different than always and this is a rather sudden change.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet? Increased test can mean increased appetite. If you fill it with the wrong thing then it can result in fat gain.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive ran DAA products before and never got fatter on them and im sensitive to getting fat like hookers to cocaine! :lol:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've ran tcf-1 twice now, never noticed any fat increase, always felt leaner and more full muscles, you may want to really evaluate your diet and exercise regimine and see if any changes can be made, especially from 12 on 12 off I'm not sure anything that would make you noticeably "fatter", in that time period. Also haven't seen anyone that has responded with a decreased libido, my gf hates me I wanna do the good ole ground and pound too much, but to each his own you may be an extreme negative responder.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
d aspartic acid made me lean out as hell, after two months of daa i went from 10 % to 7.8 % bodyfat. best supplement to hit the market since 1990

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the feedback. Like I said I have been eating all the same stuff however i have noticed my appetite has increased greatly throughout the day and I am eating MORE of the same stuff. With a little cheat here and there and i can see how that would be a contributing factor. I will pay a little more close attenion to my diet during this "off 12" period and try to fit in more cardio.

hardee17

Awards
Thank you for all the feedback. Like I said I have been eating all the same stuff however i have noticed my appetite has increased greatly throughout the day and I am eating MORE of the same stuff. With a little cheat here and there and i can see how that would be a contributing factor. I will pay a little more close attenion to my diet during this "off 12" period and try to fit in more cardio.
lol there's zero reason to run 12 on 12 off.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
lol there's zero reason to run 12 on 12 off.
I have been doing alot of reading latley on the subject and based on all the logs/reviews you are absolutley correct. I have another bottle on standby so when I'm done with the off 12 i will do the next bottle strait thru and compare the results (minus my diet going haywire, lol).

I know there are some guys running small doses of DAA for really long periods of time but what is the longest you've heard of anyone taking TCF-1? I think I found one gent who reports 48 days with no negs?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I know there are some guys running small doses of DAA for really long periods of time but what is the longest you've heard of anyone taking TCF-1? I think I found one gent who reports 48 days with no negs?
Patrick Arnold said he's been taking TestForce since January.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I took tcf 1 for 36 days straight with no negative effects

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
certainly with TCF-1 and an increase in test you should have leaned out. I would eliminate that as a result. Perhaps you are just retaining water for some reason or your diet is off?
I am one of those individuals who tend to hold a lot of water weight, not sure what can be done about that.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Scivation had a natural diuretic called showtime I believe, if you hold a lot of water you could try that or a low dose anti e like erase would work well with tcf 1

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you noticed cravings for sweets at night, or carbs in the morning?

if that's the case, this could be a sign of high cortisol levels...there are some great products out there to address cortisol.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am one of those individuals who tend to hold a lot of water weight, not sure what can be done about that.
is this regardless of what you are taking? How much sodium are you taking in?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance just DQ'd all PH's just to let you know....

A huge sale to clear existing stock too.

buy1, save 10%
buy2, save 20%
buy3, save 30%
buy4, save 40%
30% off all stacks

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

buy1, save 10%
buy2, save 20%
buy3, save 30%
buy4, save 40%
30% off all stacks
Honestly, I say good riddance. PH's were just steroids with less research that were less effective and worse for you.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

buy1, save 10%
buy2, save 20%
buy3, save 30%
buy4, save 40%
30% off all stacks
Honestly, I say good riddance. PH's were just steroids with less research that didn't work as good and were worse for you. Know one will ever get old and look like Stallone with PH's. Hell, he was only taking the two hormones that are perscribed to guys his age.

Sorry for the rant. Now lt's get back on topic!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Dont think TCF-1 is the cause, higher test levels would normal make fatloss moreso not fat gain (UNLESS ESTROGEN CONVERTION got really high) maybe you geneticly have more conversion to estradiol by an enzyme called aromatase in you geneticly?- thow i REALLY REALLY dont think TCF-1 is the cause.

Maybe try out stacking TCF-1 with sustainalphaLV and T-911 and see what happens.
probibly diet thow as i assume you where trying to put on mass and eating more no?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene has some natural anti-estrogenic compounds in the product, it usually keeps excess estrogen at bay for me.

A little bloat could be attributed to a myriad of things, especially when playing with your hormones.

The fact that, however, your libido is funky - points to hormonal imbalance. Could be something as simple as stress - or as one person said perhaps cortisol.

I'd just keep an eye on it, I'm sure things will balance themselves out. Size gained quickly is size lost quickly (good thing or bad thing? lol)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Are you in a relationship? Maby prolactin is hurting your sex life, and your missing out on that prescious cardio.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that should be mentioned, is that when taking a not so well studied compound that affects hormones, you never know if somethings gonna affect your thyroid.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another thing that should be mentioned, is that when taking a not so well studied compound that affects hormones, you never know if somethings gonna affect your thyroid.
True. However, we had our beta testers run TCF-1 for 28 days straight and their TSH levels were still in normal/healthy ranges.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had bloods done several times on TCF-1 with no adverse effects on my thyroid levels

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good imput. Did they move at all?

Also good imput.
I wrote Chris Finchs case report and his was very odd in that it INCREASED post cycle........The numbers should be on the androbulk case report

Andreywhites

Awards
I don't think SO!!!!!

I don't think that TCF-1 make you fat. I haven't seen the side effects of it or heard from anyone. Ya but before taking it you have to consult your physician or a good Dr. Then only you can proceed, i Suggest.
Zelite Sports Supplements

AbigailH47

Awards
I Agree RAH

Dont think TCF-1 is the cause, higher test levels would normal make fatloss moreso not fat gain (UNLESS ESTROGEN CONVERTION got really high) maybe you geneticly have more conversion to estradiol by an enzyme called aromatase in you geneticly?- thow i REALLY REALLY dont think TCF-1 is the cause.

Maybe try out stacking TCF-1 with sustainalphaLV and T-911 and see what happens.
probibly diet thow as i assume you where trying to put on mass and eating more no?
I think you have a point RAHHH. May be it's a genetic problem, so you are not getting fatty. You should try it and see the difference, if it works it does well otherwise you have to search for some other option...