Trimax and Clen cycle

1. Registered User

Trimax and Clen cycle

I am getting ready to do a 3 week cycle using Trimax, Clen and MDien.
    Please let me know what you think of how I have it planned out and if anyone doing something similar might be able to help fine tune this.

Pre-cycle: I plan to start MDien @ 5mg ED for 4-5 days prior to starting the cycle since reports are showing MDien takes at least 5 days to start showing any positive effects. I want to use the MDien to help reduce any catabolic effects of the Trimax so I don't want to have to wait a week for it to start working while the Trimax causes the muscle loss.

Week 1: Trimax 2mg ED, MDien 10mg ED
    Week 2: Trimax 4mg ED, MDien 10mg ED
    Week 3: Trimax 2mg ED, MDien 10mg ED

Post-cycle: I am planning on continueing MDien at 5mg ED for at least 4-5 days along with PCT such as L-Tyrosine, 7-OXO, 6-OXO, etc.. PCT will continue for approx 2 weeks.

One of the issues I am contemplating is when to add the Clen. I am thinking of starting at Week 1 and running for 2 weeks pyramiding up to 120mcg. then running an ECA on Week 3 and on Post-cycle. Or should I wait until Week 2 to add the Clen and then the ECA during the Post-cycle?

How does that look? When would be best to add the Clen?

2. Registered User

How long of a cycle of Mdien would you be willing to do? If it was me, I would run the trimax for 2 weeks, 3 maybe, then run the Mdien 3 weeks past that to help with the potential fat gain you may experience from the thyroid shutdown.

You could use the clen with the trimax for two weeks, followed by 2 weeks of 7-keto/l-tyrosine/ECA, then hit the clen again during your PCT.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TBigs
    I am getting ready to do a 3 week cycle using Trimax, Clen and MDien.
    Please let me know what you think of how I have it planned out and if anyone doing something similar might be able to help fine tune this.

Pre-cycle: I plan to start MDien @ 5mg ED for 4-5 days prior to starting the cycle since reports are showing MDien takes at least 5 days to start showing any positive effects. I want to use the MDien to help reduce any catabolic effects of the Trimax so I don't want to have to wait a week for it to start working while the Trimax causes the muscle loss.

Week 1: Trimax 2mg ED, MDien 10mg ED
    Week 2: Trimax 4mg ED, MDien 10mg ED
    Week 3: Trimax 2mg ED, MDien 10mg ED

Post-cycle: I am planning on continueing MDien at 5mg ED for at least 4-5 days along with PCT such as L-Tyrosine, 7-OXO, 6-OXO, etc.. PCT will continue for approx 2 weeks.

One of the issues I am contemplating is when to add the Clen. I am thinking of starting at Week 1 and running for 2 weeks pyramiding up to 120mcg. then running an ECA on Week 3 and on Post-cycle. Or should I wait until Week 2 to add the Clen and then the ECA during the Post-cycle?

How does that look? When would be best to add the Clen?
    i would have to recommend strongly AGAINST trimax and clen together unless you want to lose muscle mass. you will drop fat fast enough as it is.

fiddler
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    How long of a cycle of Mdien would you be willing to do? If it was me, I would run the trimax for 2 weeks, 3 maybe, then run the Mdien 3 weeks past that to help with the potential fat gain you may experience from the thyroid shutdown.

You could use the clen with the trimax for two weeks, followed by 2 weeks of 7-keto/l-tyrosine/ECA, then hit the clen again during your PCT.
    The longest I want to go on the MDien is 4 weeks total...maybe a day or two extra to fit the cycle but I don't want to go too long. The reason for the Mdien is because I want to help reduce some of the muscle loss caused by the Trimax. I expect some from there but with the Mdien and clen I am hoping to reduce this as much as possible. I plan on upping my protein up as well using a combination of both whey and casein protein as well as alot from regular foods.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    i would have to recommend strongly AGAINST trimax and clen together unless you want to lose muscle mass. you will drop fat fast enough as it is.

fiddler
    The reason I want to run the clen and Trimax together is because clen has some of an anti-catabolic effect. In the clen cycles I have run in the past by itself, it showed much of that anti-catabolic effect in myself as I lost almost all fat during my cycle and my LBM as well as strength went up even when I ran it under a CKD diet.

I have read from others that clen and Trimax are very similar if not better than running Clen and T3 together.

My goals in this cycle are to lose alot of fat while keeping muscle loss to a minimum. I have a good amount of fat to pull off in which I would like to do for the summer. I have been on a strict CKD for about 4-5 months now (was on a clean diet for the months before then) and lost about 5-6% BF and have had strength increases (nothing major but some). The problem is that for the past 2-3 weeks I have run into a brick wall and have had minimal fat loss if any.
  6. Registered User

I'm contemplating a similar cycle, but I'm thinking of offsetting the triac/clen cycles. So week 1 triac going up, week 2 triac going down clen going up, week 3 clen going down add 7keto, week four 7keto and ECY.

My thoughts are to have the clen in there at least one week post triac so that you have a good fat burning environment while the thyroid is kickin back. I originally wanted to run both at the same time, but then thought about post cycle...I wouldnt have any really good fat burners, and with the thyroid being suppressed, especially the first week after coming off the triac, I wanted something that would help stave off the fat gain.

Solution? Run the clen staggered with the triac, and when coming off the triac start the 7oxo.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    I'm contemplating a similar cycle, but I'm thinking of offsetting the triac/clen cycles. So week 1 triac going up, week 2 triac going down clen going up, week 3 clen going down add 7keto, week four 7keto and ECY.

My thoughts are to have the clen in there at least one week post triac so that you have a good fat burning environment while the thyroid is kickin back. I originally wanted to run both at the same time, but then thought about post cycle...I wouldnt have any really good fat burners, and with the thyroid being suppressed, especially the first week after coming off the triac, I wanted something that would help stave off the fat gain.

Solution? Run the clen staggered with the triac, and when coming off the triac start the 7oxo.
    Enigma,
    That is similar to how I first was going to do the cycle but I decided to change it a little to what I have above. After the clen cycle I am going to go on a ECA containing guggulsterone (supposed to help restart thyroid). I will prob. run this low for the first week while the Trimax is still going and then raise the dose the second week of the ECA. Then I am planning on going back on the clen which would also be right after the time I am ending the MDien cycle as well so it would be part of that PCT as well.

I am thinking also about staggering things a little such as running the clen along the lines of the Mdien which I want to start a couple of days before the Trimax. I also will most likely be running a very strict CKD after coming off the Trimax just so it also helps minimize any fat gain while the thyroid is supressed.
  8. Registered User

Don't count on the clen for any real anti-catabolic properties, thats what the androgens are for. However, the comment about not running them together is ridiculous. Clen/t3 are a great combo, and work synergistically.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    Clen/t3 are a great combo, and work synergistically.
    Indeed.

I too am curious on Trimax with Clen vs Cytomel and Clen. Customizer, any thoughts?
  10. Registered User

Ill probably be a guinea pig on that....but the trimax will have to wait a while after everything has normalized, and the t3 is just ramping up right now. It does seem like from those who have used trimax/clen that it does also have the synergy.
  11. Board Supporter

I was on clen for a week then added Trimax. I'm still on the Trimax, but just switched to ECA instead of clen. So, I was on clen & Trimax together for a week. I'm starting to think my metabolism is really screwed up because I have lost NOTHING. I'm 6'1", 236lbs with 20 - 25 pounds of fat on me. I've been eating about 2300-2500 cals a day (pretty clean) and lifting 3-4 times a week. I have a desk job, but have a 1.5 acre lawn that I spend 4 to 6 hours a week maintaining (mowing, weedeating, edging, etc.) so I'm active every evening. I was using 200mcg of clen and I sweat like a pig, but no weight loss. I added trimax for the past 9 days and still nothing. I'm hoping it will kick in soon and relieve some of my worry (and fat), but damn. So anyway, I'm interested in hearing how someone else does on this stack. I plan on being on ECA 2 weeks then going back to clen. I won't use the Trimax for more than 3 weeks, so when I get back to the clen it will be without the Trimax. I hope it works well for you.

dd
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I will be starting my next 4 week Tri-max cycle next week, with clen. I'm starting clen at 100mcg and running up to 200mcg for 2 weeks, then alternating back to ECY for the last 2 weeks.

Last Tri-max cycle was with a test/winny cycle, this will will be with no androgens, so I'm going to try and up the protein intake and see how it goes. I had excellent results the last time, I'm expecting them this time as well...... just sucks to be off cycle, lol
  13. Board Supporter

Good luck man. Keep us posted.

dd
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I will be starting my next 4 week Tri-max cycle next week, with clen. I'm starting clen at 100mcg and running up to 200mcg for 2 weeks, then alternating back to ECY for the last 2 weeks.

Last Tri-max cycle was with a test/winny cycle, this will will be with no androgens, so I'm going to try and up the protein intake and see how it goes. I had excellent results the last time, I'm expecting them this time as well...... just sucks to be off cycle, lol

Weave, what was your prior experience with clen/cytomel, if you took them together?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sawastea
    Weave, what was your prior experience with clen/cytomel, if you took them together?
    I've used plenty of clen, I lose decently with it but not much better than with ECY. I got some liquid T3 and ran it up to 120mcg before I found out I was allergic to it (incredibly itchy and broke out in red irritated lumps where I itched). It was suspended in everclear, so I don't think that was the problem as I've never had a reaction to that before. I was losing VERY well until I just couldn't stand the itching and irritation, and as soon as I stopped the T3 it cleared up.

This led me to Tri-max, which worked wonderfully for me and my GF (she started another cycle of it this week, speaking of).
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    Don't count on the clen for any real anti-catabolic properties, thats what the androgens are for. However, the comment about not running them together is ridiculous. Clen/t3 are a great combo, and work synergistically.

Good point, everyone has the misconception that CLEN has proven to be anti-catabolic in humans, when it truth it has only been proven in rats. However about running clen and t3 synergistically without any type of gear is like asking to lose all your hard earned mass.
  17. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

TBig, jweave - any updates on your clen+tri adventures?
  18. Registered User

i would think about upping the mdien. As of recent it seems some people who have tried high doses really liked it for body recomp purposes! Just something to look into!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winstol, Proviron, anavar and clen cycle. (shbg)
    By dark child in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 10:11 PM
  2. TriMax and Clen, what PCT?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:33 PM
  3. TriMax and Clen
    By markc1345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:34 AM
  4. ? about anding clen to my cycle