Hemavol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking hemaval, as directed, and have been playing with the water and time factors. The first time I used it I had this great pump 30 mins later and I handy touched my jack3d. And idt it was placebo because I was taking a **** and suddenly noticed I was burning up scaalp tingled and veins were out. I was excited got my jacked and his the gym. The next two times however I did not have the same reaction at all. Honestly it made no difference as far as I can tell... Anyone know why ?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking hemaval, as directed, and have been playing with the water and time factors. The first time I used it I had this great pump 30 mins later and I handy touched my jack3d. And idt it was placebo because I was taking a **** and suddenly noticed I was burning up scaalp tingled and veins were out. I was excited got my jacked and his the gym. The next two times however I did not have the same reaction at all. Honestly it made no difference as far as I can tell... Anyone know why ?
try posting this in the i force section they should be able to see it there alot easier and offer advice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you made a thread in the I-Force section, I answered it :)

Mike