Amino Acids?

Chest

Awards
What is the best supplement for a complete amino acid blend. Im starting to stock up with supps for my next cycle. What is the best amino acid supplements have you taken?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New. Usplabs modern bcaa and lg's bc+eaa

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP Labs ModernBCAA is really lookin like the best to me right now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really enjoy Primordials iBCAA's. Cost effective and high quality.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say a complete amino acid blend , what exactly do you mean? Because there's EAAs which has 8, or BCAAs which is only 4 amino acids. Both have scientific support behind them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does xtend compare to the ones mentioned above?
They actually did a comparison on modern bcaa n extend. Go to the upslabs website forum...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does xtend compare to the ones mentioned above?
I think Xtend is better then nothing, better then many others, but I don't think it's as good as the ones mentioned, I think Xtend has more artificial flavors and colours then amino acids lol

Chest

Awards
When i was referring to both bcaa and eaa but looking at my question i didnt say that haha. My bad so i would like to know what you guys would recommend for each one

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my favs are Purple Wraath, I find it's very effective, but I'm very much interested in ModernBCAA, I think the combo of both would be sick.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For intra-workout I like BCAAs (and USP's new Modern BCAA looks like it'll take the cake - I'll post about it whenever I get them and start using). Currently intra I use a 4:1:1 blend from TruNutrition (total of 24:6:6 & 10g creatine monohydrate). I like EAAs (and BCAAs, but to a lesser extent) for daytime usage. Right now I take LG's BC+EAA pre-workout (about 75 minutes after my pre-workout meal). I'd also use that blend for during the day, immediately after waking and immediately before bed when I'm on a real strict cut. Purple Wraath also has a pretty good profile for that and VPX's PowerShock looks decent (actually have some coming to me to test out, so I'll post on that as well).

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I like LG BC+EAA, 10g AA per serving and it tastes pretty good.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am down with primordials iBCAA's. Instantized and ajipure....I have read where some inferior AA's are derived from hair.....ugh! I am looking into trying vpx's though. I am intersted in the nitrate's to see if they really make a difference.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iBCAA is instantized and dissolve completely in water while containing the researched BCAA ratio that is roughly found in muscle tissue.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
What is the best supplement for a complete amino acid blend. Im starting to stock up with supps for my next cycle. What is the best amino acid supplements have you taken?
whey protein plus add a couple grams of L-Taurine daily to your diet (protein drink)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend either LG Sciences' BC+EAA or Primordial Performance's IBCAA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What she said. If you go with LG, Watermelon Kiwi is the best, IMO. PP iBCAA is great too and mixes GREAT.
I tried the watermelon kiwi, I thought it was nasty:S

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the watermelon kiwi, I thought it was nasty:S
I've tried all 3 flavors. I'd rank them from best to worst as:

Grape
Watermelon-Kiwi
Blue Raspberry

Grape was the worst mixing of the 3, though. I got to the point of just dumping them into my mouth and taking a shot of water to down them so I didn't lose a bunch of them in my shaker cup or glass.

Just my personal opinion :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried all 3 flavors.
^^^Same here. Grape is the best re taste, IMO. However, if you use it often enough, after a while there is NO taste, regardless of what flavour you get.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
^^^Same here. Grape is the best re taste, IMO. However, if you use it often enough, after a while there is NO taste, regardless of what flavour you get.
This is true. :)

Have only tried Grape and Watermelon Kiwi though. I like that the aminos are hydrolyzed too. I think that fact gets overlooked in the search for something that tastes like mom's home cooking.

I also use IBCAA to add to my shakes from time to time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I barely even use bcaa;s anymore. Usually just take the Maximum Absorbed Protein intraworkout....it might sound kinda dumb but i really felt stronger as I was taking it intra. Over a period of time that is.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I barely even use bcaa;s anymore. Usually just take the Maximum Absorbed Protein intraworkout....it might sound kinda dumb but i really felt stronger as I was taking it intra. Over a period of time that is.
I was thinking of trying MAP out sometime, it looks like some really good protein.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Best Products for Amino Acids:

1. Purple Wraath from controlled labs. Great quality, formula and price
2. Xtend for BCAA+G specific product. Best quality
3. Vassive EA8 from Optimum. I started using this instead of Purple Wrath and became my favorite.
4. MASS from Beverly International. This is one of the most expensive, but the most popular among bodybuilders and gym rats who pay for quality. This product has been tested and proven to be top quality through the years.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established