DAA/Divanex/Inhibit-E Stack, dosing help

On Letting Go

Awards
Putting together a stack to aid in adding LBM. Im aware of how these are dosed individually, but could use some input as to optimal simultanious dosing and cycle length;

Nutra Bulk DAA - 4g/day, morning, empty stomach
Inhibit-E - 50mg/day tapering out, 25mg morning/25mg night
Nutra Divanex caps - 3caps/day, morning/noon/night w/meals

I dont post often. Thanks for the help.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DAA has been run for months by some ppl. many will have their own opinions here but i think u will be fine at 2 months, divanex is fairly safe as well so 2 months for that. inhibit e i would say probably a month would be optimal, although other may say 2 months is fine. also those dosages seem fine

edit to add.... do you listen to circa survive? noticed ur name, and thats a name of one of their songs

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only thing with Inhibit E is it is an ATD product...so it is acting as an anti-androgen in your anabolic stack...

The ATD supplements are fading fast because of this. I would recommend an anti-estrogen that will not do this, like 2-3 caps of Erase per day.

On Letting Go

Awards
DAA has been run for months by some ppl. many will have their own opinions here but i think u will be fine at 2 months, divanex is fairly safe as well so 2 months for that. inhibit e i would say probably a month would be optimal, although other may say 2 months is fine. also those dosages seem fine

edit to add.... do you listen to circa survive? noticed ur name, and thats a name of one of their songs
Thanks for the input. And yea, im a big circa fan.

Only thing with Inhibit E is it is an ATD product...so it is acting as an anti-androgen in your anabolic stack...

The ATD supplements are fading fast because of this. I would recommend an anti-estrogen that will not do this, like 2-3 caps of Erase per day.
I was considering going that route. Thanks. Looks like i'll be picking up some Erase.

On Letting Go

Awards
Consolidated into a 4-week cycle;

-----------Erase/Divanex/DAA;
week 1 - 0caps/0caps/3g
week 2 - 2caps/3caps/3g
week 3 - 2caps/3caps/3g
week 4 - 2caps/3caps/3g

This would allow me to get 2 cycles out of the Erase & Divanex. I'd just have to buy another DAA tub for next cycle.

Would i be better off doing this, or extending it out to a full 6weeks? I wasnt really sure about the prolonged used of DAA.